Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,157 members, 7,825,616 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 06:50 PM

9 Important Things To Do When Things Are Falling Apart In Your Life - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 9 Important Things To Do When Things Are Falling Apart In Your Life (399 Views)

I Am Sex Starved, My Marriage Is Falling Apart / Our Marriage Maybe Seriously Falling Apart: Please Advise Me! / Man Places ‘magun’ On Wife, Tumbles Twice After Falling Victim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

9 Important Things To Do When Things Are Falling Apart In Your Life by Fatherherokay(m): 3:43pm On Feb 13, 2017
Call it a challenge and tell yourself it won’t last forever: yes, things are quite falling apart now, pick yourself up, and call it a challenge, instead of wallowing in it or calling it a problem that will destroy your life. Every man is predisposed to facing his/her own period trial.; that is inevitable. Even out every moon, there is sometimes a blood moon. Life is not a bed of rose. It will always be thick sometimes though. It is the period that will mold and make you a better man (that is if you pass through and come out of it positively). So stay positive, be optimistic and don’t look for people’s pity.

Settle and calm your spirit: This is very vital because you can never use a turbulence mind to solve a turbulence situation. Also you cannot use an unsettled mind to figure out solution to a falling apart situation. This is the more reason why you need to be calm. Have you seen a blurred eye that sees a clear vision? Absolutely No! And that is why a pair of glasses is recommended for clearer vision. The same principles apply to a troubled mind too. If a corrective measure is not taken, you may never see clearly ways to put things back to order.

Listen not to naysayer and discourager: Give no hear to any advisers that comes your way with negative advices. When I say naysayers, I mean people that will come to criticize and castigate your flaws. They will always emphasize and remind you of your mistakes. They will tell you to give up. They will design a mirror of fate for you; telling you to look at it and accept it. Yea, it may be your fate, but the fate doesn’t have to end in defeat. The outcome of the http://www.ishopealive.com/2017/02/topic-117-9-important-things-to-do-when.html

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Love Is Not Complete If.. / Moringa Products For Sale (seeds, Powder, Tea And Capsules) / Bedsheets For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.