Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:54 PM

Eric Arubayi Is Not Dead – Pastor Jerry Said - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Eric Arubayi Is Not Dead – Pastor Jerry Said (1944 Views)

Eric Arubayi's Family Release His Obituary, To Be Buried On Saturday Feb. 25th / Late Eric Arubayi's Wife & Son (Photos) / Eric Arubayi's Post On Instagram Before His Death (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Eric Arubayi Is Not Dead – Pastor Jerry Said by Everblink: 5:38pm On Feb 13, 2017
The founder and president of Streams of Joy International Church, Pastor Jerry Uchechukwu Eze has revealed the last words of late former West African Idol star, Eric Arubayi, even as he said ‘Arubayi is not dead.’

Jerry noted that the deceased spoke to him on his sick bed before he gave up the ghost.

Recall that the popular singer, who was in his early 30s, died on Saturday at the Delta State University Teaching Hospital.

Pastor Jerry, on his Facebook Timeline wrote: “From the sick bed, you told John you wanted to speak to me urgently. I am glad we spoke. The last words you told me were “THANK YOU FOR MAKING ME KNOW THAT GOD WONT LET ME DIE.”

“You wept hard and in tears you asked again, “Pastor Jerry, will I die?”

“I told you what God’s Word said and urged you to keep confessing that you won’t die. Today, I can boldly say ERIC IS NOT DEAD….You joined the Saints Triumphantly to read more...
https://www.igodotv.com/2017/02/13/eric-arubayi-is-not-dead-pastor-jerry/

Re: Eric Arubayi Is Not Dead – Pastor Jerry Said by dacovajnr: 5:39pm On Feb 13, 2017
angry
Re: Eric Arubayi Is Not Dead – Pastor Jerry Said by minexpo(m): 7:48pm On Feb 13, 2017
angrywetin b dis

1 Like

Re: Eric Arubayi Is Not Dead – Pastor Jerry Said by Durhleepee(f): 8:36pm On Feb 13, 2017
What a misleading headline
Re: Eric Arubayi Is Not Dead – Pastor Jerry Said by Drversatile: 9:52pm On Feb 13, 2017
How can somebody in coma speak to you? Unless there is another side to the story, this is not adding up.

(1) (Reply)

Ghanaian Actress, Nadia Buari, Looks Hot In Bum Shorts / Epic Throwback Photos Of Mercy Johnson, Liz Benson, Robert Peters And Others / Daddy Freeze Hangs Out With His Romanian Mum, Professor Smaranda Olarinde

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.