Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,756 members, 7,824,167 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:08 AM

Little Girl Asked Her Dad For A Meeting On Why He Has Not Re-subscribed On GOTV - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Little Girl Asked Her Dad For A Meeting On Why He Has Not Re-subscribed On GOTV (1104 Views)

Man Discovers Old Naira Notes Left Behind By His Grand Dad For Them / 22-Year-Old Lady Finally Finds Her Dad Who Impregnated Her Mum And Ran Away.PICS / Lady Justifies Why Her Dad Is Married To 6 Wives, Says He Is Too Cute (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Little Girl Asked Her Dad For A Meeting On Why He Has Not Re-subscribed On GOTV by damiloladuke: 6:15pm On Feb 13, 2017
Sometimes you will just wonder the kind of brain God is infusing in the kids of this generation.

This one is requesting for a meeting with her dad on why the GOTV's subscription is not renewed yet.

Well the father said it all, she will start her own house.

http://www.blackberrybabes.com/2017/02/little-girl-asked-her-dad-for-meeting.html

Lalasticlala

Re: Little Girl Asked Her Dad For A Meeting On Why He Has Not Re-subscribed On GOTV by dingbang(m): 6:18pm On Feb 13, 2017
Butty

1 Like

Re: Little Girl Asked Her Dad For A Meeting On Why He Has Not Re-subscribed On GOTV by Nobody: 6:19pm On Feb 13, 2017
lolz.. so funny... I love kids jare
Re: Little Girl Asked Her Dad For A Meeting On Why He Has Not Re-subscribed On GOTV by LordIsaac(m): 6:44pm On Feb 13, 2017
Hmmmm
Re: Little Girl Asked Her Dad For A Meeting On Why He Has Not Re-subscribed On GOTV by bbbabes(f): 8:24pm On Feb 13, 2017
Maybe she is one of lalasticlala kids
Re: Little Girl Asked Her Dad For A Meeting On Why He Has Not Re-subscribed On GOTV by Nobody: 8:45pm On Feb 13, 2017
Aawww. Innocent but very smart kid. She knew there was a problem before and she knows its been solved. So what is now delaying daddy again wink Lolz.
You neva see chomthing my dear

2 Likes

Re: Little Girl Asked Her Dad For A Meeting On Why He Has Not Re-subscribed On GOTV by josephine123: 9:53pm On Feb 13, 2017
lol...smart kid
Re: Little Girl Asked Her Dad For A Meeting On Why He Has Not Re-subscribed On GOTV by blessedvisky(m): 11:03pm On Feb 13, 2017
Sounds like a future feminist angry.
Re: Little Girl Asked Her Dad For A Meeting On Why He Has Not Re-subscribed On GOTV by babyfaceafrica: 11:35pm On Feb 13, 2017
Gotv ko?..make she go read her book... Na she dey tell me before I pay before?..all this indomie generation..dem born you well to tell my papa that one
Re: Little Girl Asked Her Dad For A Meeting On Why He Has Not Re-subscribed On GOTV by eezeribe(m): 5:27am On Feb 14, 2017
Bad handwriting.wrong spelling of issue.that girl must be in a cheap or free government owned public school.
Re: Little Girl Asked Her Dad For A Meeting On Why He Has Not Re-subscribed On GOTV by Acidosis(m): 8:29am On Feb 14, 2017
blessedvisky:
Sounds like a future feminist angry.
grin grin grin grin
Re: Little Girl Asked Her Dad For A Meeting On Why He Has Not Re-subscribed On GOTV by Benbisco(f): 9:05am On Feb 14, 2017
eezeribe:
Bad handwriting.wrong spelling of issue.that girl must be in a cheap or free government owned public school.

OK so those are the only things you could pick on and draw a conclusion on the school she attends. Why can't you appreciate the fact that she has good communication skills, is smart enough to sense something might be wrong. Also, where did you get the notion that people who attend govt schools are poor with spelling and have bad handwritings?

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Rules And Regulations For My Future Wife / Grew Up With A Big Secret Around Me. / A Nairalander Shares Lovely Pictures Of His Beautiful Wife To Celebrate Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.