Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,224 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:45 AM

Lessons We Can Learn From The Devil(satan) In Our Everyday Lives. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Lessons We Can Learn From The Devil(satan) In Our Everyday Lives. (657 Views)

Note: satan In Human form Is ruling a Country / Is The Yoruba Eshu The Same As Christian Devil ,Satan ,Lucifer / Satan In Sanskrit Means "Truth" And Also The Indwelling God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lessons We Can Learn From The Devil(satan) In Our Everyday Lives. by AceRoyal: 6:21pm On Feb 13, 2017
He is Very Resourceful:
The devil is very resourceful. Using everything at his disposal to achieve his aim. He always finds a way to get what he wants and how he wants it.

He is very relentless/He never gives up:
The devil never gives up or relents in his efforts even when its obvious he has been defeated. He keeps on coming and never gives in to defeat easily. That's why the bible admonishes Christians to always and continuously resist the devil.
1Peter 5:8
Mathew 4:6

He is very Optimistic:
The devil is a very optimistic being. He is always optimistic, believing he can win even when the odds are starked against him. Even when his fate is sealed,he is still bracing the odds.

He is never lazy:
The devil is never idle or lazy. Always working round the clock to achieve his aim. Always looking for something to do and who to destroy.
1 Peter 5:8
Job 1:7
Mathew 4:15

He is a master strategist:
The devil is very crafty and smart. He takes his time to plan and execute his plans.
Genesis 3:1
2 Corinthians 11:3
Ephesians 6:11
2Corinthians 2:11
2 Corinthians 4:4
2 Timothy 2:26

He is very diplomatic:
He never forces anyone to do his bidding but would rather convince you diplomatically.
Mathew 4:1-8
Genesis 3:1-14
Job 2:1-6

He is very patient:
The devil is very patient when he wants to achieve a goal.He takes his time and makes sure he accomplishes his objectives.

He studies alot:
Yup the devil studies a lot. He is a super scholar, he studies everything and anything he can. He even has good knowledge of the word of God. Over the centuries, he has accumulated so much knowledge by studying human nature.

He always shows up on time
He is never late for any appointment. He is always on time,he knows the importance of always been on time.
Job 1
1 Kings 22:22.

He is always prepared and always ready to use any opportunity given to him:
He is the master opportunist. He is always ready to seize any opportunity presented to him judiciously.
Job 1&2.

He always minds his business,except you allow him mind your business:
The devil minds his business except he is given the opportunity to mind your business for you.
Job 1&2.

He is very principled:
Yes he is very principled. He respects constituted authority and never violets the laws of the universe. He never interfares when we resist him.He respects our choices and he does nothing with God's knowledge. He visits God to intimate him with all his dealings.
Job 1&2.

So you see,even from pure evil there is some measure of good.
I'm not in any way praising Satan!Just pointing out some good attributes.
Me and him have one thing in common; he hates me as much as I hate him!
Re: Lessons We Can Learn From The Devil(satan) In Our Everyday Lives. by purem(m): 6:26pm On Feb 13, 2017
I keep asking myself if the

Does not exist would the

World exist

He is the ruler of this our

DEAR WORLD
Re: Lessons We Can Learn From The Devil(satan) In Our Everyday Lives. by sonmvayina(m): 6:39pm On Feb 13, 2017
who is the devil?....where did he/she/it come from?...was the devil a mistake from the creator?

1 Like

Re: Lessons We Can Learn From The Devil(satan) In Our Everyday Lives. by AceRoyal: 8:56am On Feb 17, 2017
he's not a mistake bro.
Re: Lessons We Can Learn From The Devil(satan) In Our Everyday Lives. by AceRoyal: 8:57am On Feb 17, 2017
sonmvayina:
who is the devil?....where did he/she/it come from?...was the devil a mistake from the creator?
he's not a mistake bro
Re: Lessons We Can Learn From The Devil(satan) In Our Everyday Lives. by sonmvayina(m): 9:06am On Feb 17, 2017
AceRoyal:

he's not a mistake bro

OK...so if the devil is not a mistake of creation, and was actually created to fulfill Gods purpose..what is the purpose of JESUS??

2 Likes

Re: Lessons We Can Learn From The Devil(satan) In Our Everyday Lives. by AceRoyal: 9:10am On Feb 17, 2017
sonmvayina:

OK...so if the devil is not a mistake of creation, and was actually created to fulfill Gods purpose..what is the purpose of JESUS??
Everything created was created for a purpose and to achieve a goal.
As for the question u asked,I will take time out to explain much later. Too busy to type much at the moment Sir.
Re: Lessons We Can Learn From The Devil(satan) In Our Everyday Lives. by sonmvayina(m): 9:18am On Feb 17, 2017
Ok...make sure it will makr sense...

1 Like

Re: Lessons We Can Learn From The Devil(satan) In Our Everyday Lives. by adoyi8: 12:15pm On Feb 17, 2017
On the contrary god is very lazy. He lets his followers and little children die anyhow.

What if God was the devil? I mean what if the satan was the true creator of this world who wanted to give us wisdom and knowledge but god led a revolution against satan the true creator and won. May be satan made eve to eat the forbidden fruit in order to be able to survive God's tyranny. Why else was god afraid of men when they started to build the tower of babel. what kind of king will threaten to punish you forever for not believing in him? only a tyrant will.

2 Likes

Re: Lessons We Can Learn From The Devil(satan) In Our Everyday Lives. by easterwick(m): 5:22pm On Feb 17, 2017
LET ME SHOCK YOU THE SO CALL DEVIL THE WHOLE WORLD HATE IS THE REAL JESUS CHRIST
if you say am lying tell me and i will give you proof
Paul children
if god is comsuming fire cant the dragon comsume with fire?
Pro1
Matt10:22
you shall be hated by all men because of me and he that endue to the end shall be save
see christians are shouting grace,match satan flying jet everywhere
let christ put his spirit in you and if you dont follow their ENEMIES DIE BY FIRE you go see what the kind beaten church go beat you before they go push u out of the synague as instructed by their father paul
Re: Lessons We Can Learn From The Devil(satan) In Our Everyday Lives. by cjfbn: 7:44pm On Feb 17, 2017
OP is also a devil.
Re: Lessons We Can Learn From The Devil(satan) In Our Everyday Lives. by AceRoyal: 12:27am On Feb 18, 2017
cjfbn:
OP is also a devil.
Very Funny!smiley

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 10/03/17 / BREAKING!!! Stephanie Otobo’s Mom Under Watch! / Is God Ministerial Works Hereditary?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.