Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,042 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:38 AM

Mother Of 5 Who Dumped Husband For Lover, Kicked Out By Same Lover - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Mother Of 5 Who Dumped Husband For Lover, Kicked Out By Same Lover (32957 Views)

Wife Catches Widow, 62, Begging Husband For Sex In Their House / 'I Beg My Husband For Sex, Sometimes He Gives Me Half Chop' - Mother Of 5 / Man Who Dumped Wife Because She Bore Him Only Girls Got Twin Girls From 2nd Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mother Of 5 Who Dumped Husband For Lover, Kicked Out By Same Lover by BabaCommander: 9:21pm On Feb 13, 2017
greatgod2012:
My only fuss about the woman is leaving her former husband because he was having financial problem and she even left the kids with the man without remorse, what was she expecting? That they all die of hunger and poverty? That's very mean of her!

Had it been she left the former husband because he was physically abusing her or she was being cheated on by him, I would have said she's so unlucky, but for the reason he left the man, she deserved every maltreatment the new husband might be showing her.

Anybody who cannot stay with his/her partner during difficulty time is not worth to be loved or cherished!

Mrs woman, welcome to the land of karma where you reap what you sow in abundance!

Forget that thing, u sef go do worst pass the old couger. You hoes ain't loyal since creation day. undecided

1 Like

Re: Mother Of 5 Who Dumped Husband For Lover, Kicked Out By Same Lover by Nobody: 9:21pm On Feb 13, 2017
Calabar too like fvck
Re: Mother Of 5 Who Dumped Husband For Lover, Kicked Out By Same Lover by HARDDON: 9:25pm On Feb 13, 2017
Dyt:
Muchechechechechexheche

angry embarassed
Re: Mother Of 5 Who Dumped Husband For Lover, Kicked Out By Same Lover by joinnow: 9:25pm On Feb 13, 2017
Double lost
Re: Mother Of 5 Who Dumped Husband For Lover, Kicked Out By Same Lover by Nobody: 9:28pm On Feb 13, 2017
karma aye!
Re: Mother Of 5 Who Dumped Husband For Lover, Kicked Out By Same Lover by oyetpel(m): 9:30pm On Feb 13, 2017
Anybody thinking with me?
The former husband must have gone to the shrine.
How Udouk just wake up one day, and start sending the olosho parking? Igbos.

1 Like

Re: Mother Of 5 Who Dumped Husband For Lover, Kicked Out By Same Lover by greatgod2012(f): 9:31pm On Feb 13, 2017
BabaCommander:

Forget that thing, u sef go do worst pass the old couger. You hoes ain't loyal since creation day. undecided

You can say that because you don't know me! If only you know who you're quoting and how many years I am in my marriage!

1 Like

Re: Mother Of 5 Who Dumped Husband For Lover, Kicked Out By Same Lover by Sultty(m): 9:33pm On Feb 13, 2017
See them. When una yansh no dey gree stay one place jeje grin

Re: Mother Of 5 Who Dumped Husband For Lover, Kicked Out By Same Lover by brimoknight(m): 9:37pm On Feb 13, 2017
In arabic, ﻛﻤﺎ ﺗﺪﻳﻦ, ﺗﺪﺍﻥ

Surely,what goes around,comes around.
Re: Mother Of 5 Who Dumped Husband For Lover, Kicked Out By Same Lover by blaqroy: 9:46pm On Feb 13, 2017
That tribe always end that way
Re: Mother Of 5 Who Dumped Husband For Lover, Kicked Out By Same Lover by YemyTemmy: 10:01pm On Feb 13, 2017
ooops
Re: Mother Of 5 Who Dumped Husband For Lover, Kicked Out By Same Lover by CioAngels(f): 10:01pm On Feb 13, 2017
Good, what did she expect? When the man's brain is still correct
Re: Mother Of 5 Who Dumped Husband For Lover, Kicked Out By Same Lover by Stanbeto: 10:14pm On Feb 13, 2017
Similar story
Re: Mother Of 5 Who Dumped Husband For Lover, Kicked Out By Same Lover by DivneFavour(m): 10:18pm On Feb 13, 2017
She should continue her journey to the village as well.

1 Like

Re: Mother Of 5 Who Dumped Husband For Lover, Kicked Out By Same Lover by highbee02: 10:19pm On Feb 13, 2017
Law of RECIPROCITY in social psychology
Re: Mother Of 5 Who Dumped Husband For Lover, Kicked Out By Same Lover by hedonistic: 10:30pm On Feb 13, 2017
greatgod2012:

Had it been she left the former husband because he was physically abusing her or she was being cheated on by him, I would have said she's so unlucky, but for the reason he left the man, she deserved every maltreatment the new husband might be showing her.!

What exactly do you mean by this? You women can be so deluded to an extremely annoying extent. So you think she would have been "unlucky" if she got dumped after leaving a cheating husband? In other words, you think it makes sense to leave a so-called cheating husband for another man... Because you think the new man wouldn't cheat too? Or that the new man would value her more for dumping her previous husband MERELY because he supposedly cheated on her? Lol.

Just get ready for a miserable life of jumping from one man to the other (or worse still, living a life of terrible make belief and self-deception) if you have that kind of mentality.

NB. Women's double standards can be very vexatious. Would you 'dump' your serial and openly cheating husband who happens to be a governor (which makes you the state First Lady)? Of course not. But you would make noise online if it involves the average or struggling dude.

1 Like

Re: Mother Of 5 Who Dumped Husband For Lover, Kicked Out By Same Lover by lastpage: 10:32pm On Feb 13, 2017
Acasian:
dumper is now the dumpee..what a dump

Uduak don vex .....so much! shocked shocked
Re: Mother Of 5 Who Dumped Husband For Lover, Kicked Out By Same Lover by bobbybrown007: 11:38pm On Feb 13, 2017
Garbage in garbage out, WOMEN ehn
Re: Mother Of 5 Who Dumped Husband For Lover, Kicked Out By Same Lover by Omotayojohn: 12:01am On Feb 14, 2017
TINALETC3:
Exactly wat happened to my uncles wife, kama, indeed is a beech, she comes knocking and den focks u real up angry

So u mean she will still go-to the former hubby to finally scatter his life
Unh ,
Re: Mother Of 5 Who Dumped Husband For Lover, Kicked Out By Same Lover by doubleZ88(m): 1:52am On Feb 14, 2017
playback's a bitch. especially when it comes from someone else.
women don't want to suffer
grin grin grin
Re: Mother Of 5 Who Dumped Husband For Lover, Kicked Out By Same Lover by Fourwinds: 3:56am On Feb 14, 2017
hedonistic:

What exactly do you mean by this? You women can be so deluded to an extremely annoying extent. So you think she would have been "unlucky" if she got dumped after leaving a cheating husband? In other words, you think it makes sense to leave a so-called cheating husband for another man... Because you think the new man wouldn't cheat too? Or that the new man would value her more for dumping her previous husband MERELY because he supposedly cheated on her? Lol.

Just get ready for a miserable life of jumping from one man to the other (or worse still, living a life of terrible make belief and self-deception) if you have that kind of mentality.

NB. Women's double standards can be very vexatious. Would you 'dump' your serial and openly cheating husband who happens to be a governor (which makes you the state First Lady)? Of course not. But you would make noise online if it involves the average or struggling dude.
my brother thank u for this reply u gave dat woman.....when I read her I was so pushed in replying her. I never knew a good. one is already here....

I'm just pissed d way she reasoned
Re: Mother Of 5 Who Dumped Husband For Lover, Kicked Out By Same Lover by Doctor0071(m): 4:59am On Feb 14, 2017
Thank God for the pay back.
Re: Mother Of 5 Who Dumped Husband For Lover, Kicked Out By Same Lover by mmb1304: 6:35am On Feb 14, 2017
Karma is a bitch[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Mother Of 5 Who Dumped Husband For Lover, Kicked Out By Same Lover by Bukayot: 7:16am On Feb 14, 2017
sorry case
Re: Mother Of 5 Who Dumped Husband For Lover, Kicked Out By Same Lover by johncallidon(m): 8:26am On Feb 14, 2017
NevetsIbot:
lol..... Ahahaa. Join me to laugh at her
hahahaha

Re: Mother Of 5 Who Dumped Husband For Lover, Kicked Out By Same Lover by alaskido(m): 11:40am On Feb 14, 2017
Dump the dumper. Karma, you are so wonderful. grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Husbands Or Wives With Mouth Odour, How Do You Cope? / Nigerian Man Got News About Mother's Death, Dies Shortly After Graduation / Youths Flog Boy Mercilessly For Insulting His Mother In Edo (VIDEO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.