Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,100 members, 7,811,095 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:16 PM

President Trump Set To Call Ipob Leader Kanu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Trump Set To Call Ipob Leader Kanu (3486 Views)

IPOB Leader, Kanu Chased Away From Biafraland By A Sudanese / Exclusive: I’m Sorry. Didn’t Mean To Hurt You, IPOB Leader, Kanu Tells Yoruba / International Observers To Monitor IPOB Leader Kanu’s Court Session (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

President Trump Set To Call Ipob Leader Kanu by ExAngel007(f): 7:20pm On Feb 13, 2017
Oh!, i forget he's still in prison. Hope he remains there till he rot!

43 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Trump Set To Call Ipob Leader Kanu by Nobody: 7:21pm On Feb 13, 2017
Hahaha, his robots that are only good at fighting e-Wars will soon come for your head

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Trump Set To Call Ipob Leader Kanu by machinery1: 7:22pm On Feb 13, 2017
Oga Dilector of the Idiotic people of beefura- IPOB

39 Likes 5 Shares

Re: President Trump Set To Call Ipob Leader Kanu by Nobody: 7:24pm On Feb 13, 2017
machinery1:

BIAFRA- BEER and FURA grin

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: President Trump Set To Call Ipob Leader Kanu by ExAngel007(f): 7:25pm On Feb 13, 2017
machinery1:
Hahaha

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Trump Set To Call Ipob Leader Kanu by ExAngel007(f): 7:27pm On Feb 13, 2017
xstry:
Hahaha, his robots that are only good at fighting e-Wars will soon come for your head
dem no reach

7 Likes

Re: President Trump Set To Call Ipob Leader Kanu by ExAngel007(f): 7:29pm On Feb 13, 2017
malel1:
U too young to be stupid
And u, too young to be brain-washed

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Trump Set To Call Ipob Leader Kanu by Sctests: 7:37pm On Feb 13, 2017
muslim zombie skulls are pained that Kanu has refused to sing their zoogerian anthem as they promised since last year. grin grin

6 Likes

Re: President Trump Set To Call Ipob Leader Kanu by machinery1: 7:41pm On Feb 13, 2017
xstry:

BIAFRA- BEER and FURA grin

Hahahahahaha. No kill me abeg. They are comedians. cheesy cheesy :DSee Beefura English - Buhari is "DEATH" cheesy cheesy cheesy

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Trump Set To Call Ipob Leader Kanu by Nobody: 7:45pm On Feb 13, 2017
machinery1:

Hahahahahaha. No kill me abeg. They are comedians. cheesy cheesy :DSee Beefura English - Buhari is "DEATH" cheesy cheesy cheesy
I tell you, bunch of misfits grin . E be like say them need re-colonization for another 300 years

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Trump Set To Call Ipob Leader Kanu by machinery1: 7:47pm On Feb 13, 2017
xstry:
I tell you, bunch of misfits grin . E be like say them need re-colonization for another 300 years

Gullible people. Buhari is death. Lol

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Trump Set To Call Ipob Leader Kanu by Alawe(m): 7:52pm On Feb 13, 2017
ExAngel007:
Oh!, i forget he's still in prison. Hope he remain there till he rot!
U are not funny and U aren't any smart. If truly u are a woman and u are behaving this way, then I only pity the unlucky man that will marry U. U are a disgrace to womanhood.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Trump Set To Call Ipob Leader Kanu by ipobarecriminals: 7:58pm On Feb 13, 2017
cheesy grin American don't negotiate with TERRORIST. KANU is a TERRORIST

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Trump Set To Call Ipob Leader Kanu by omenkaLives(m): 8:08pm On Feb 13, 2017
machinery1:

All of them are illiterates. cheesy

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Trump Set To Call Ipob Leader Kanu by ExAngel007(f): 8:08pm On Feb 13, 2017
Alawe:
U are not funny and U aren't any smart. If truly u are a woman and u are behaving this way, then I only pity the unlucky man that will marry U. U are a disgrace to womanhood.
Read all my topics on this platform, u knw that i'm betta than ur kind a thousand times

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Trump Set To Call Ipob Leader Kanu by Stingman: 8:10pm On Feb 13, 2017
ExAngel007:
Oh!, i forget he's still in prison. Hope he remain there till he rot!

You have no shame...you just like these people to be eating rubbish in Nigeria with you...Why must they be eating rubbish with you...? They have said they want out...why is that your problem...? They are not taking your wife, your food nor your land...so why you de beef now...?

3 Likes

Re: President Trump Set To Call Ipob Leader Kanu by Annie939(f): 8:11pm On Feb 13, 2017
hmmmmmmmmm
Re: President Trump Set To Call Ipob Leader Kanu by ipobarecriminals: 8:13pm On Feb 13, 2017
omenkaLives:
Those fake spare part dealer

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Trump Set To Call Ipob Leader Kanu by Funlordmaniac(m): 8:14pm On Feb 13, 2017
Too bad.....trump does not call wild animals!

Ndo to mr native kuje ram! grin

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: President Trump Set To Call Ipob Leader Kanu by ExAngel007(f): 8:21pm On Feb 13, 2017
Stingman:

You have no shame...you just like these people to be eating rubbish in Nigeria with you...Why must they be eating rubbish with you...? They have said they want out...why is that your problem...? They are not taking your wife, your food nor your land...so why you de beef now...?
So, as a lady, i have no say in politices? yeah?

6 Likes

Re: President Trump Set To Call Ipob Leader Kanu by LordOfNaira: 8:27pm On Feb 13, 2017
machinery1:

Hahaha. "Buhari is death"

Honestly, every right thinking person will know that those guys are nothing but clowns!!!

7 Likes

Re: President Trump Set To Call Ipob Leader Kanu by Stingman: 8:28pm On Feb 13, 2017
ExAngel007:
So, as a lady, i have no say in politices? yeah?

...to you politics means forcing people to be patriotic at gun point? Have you tried to find out why Kanu and others want out? Have you tried to understand what is propelling their agitation...? Assuming you are married, as a lady, how long will you tolerate a vile, cruel, and cheating husband? May be forever? Britain wants to leave EU, made up of Germans, French, Spanish, Polish people because they are not gaining from the union. Igbos want to leave the union with hundreds of tribes in Nigeria because they are not gaining anything from the union...How is that a problem..?

5 Likes

Re: President Trump Set To Call Ipob Leader Kanu by machinery1: 8:29pm On Feb 13, 2017
omenkaLives:

I swear. The "Buhari is death" funny die cheesy grin cheesy

5 Likes

Re: President Trump Set To Call Ipob Leader Kanu by machinery1: 8:29pm On Feb 13, 2017
LordofNairaland:

Hahaha. "Buhari is death"

Honestly, every right thinking person will know that those guys are nothing but clowns!!!

Lolzzzz grin grin cheesy

5 Likes

Re: President Trump Set To Call Ipob Leader Kanu by LordOfNaira: 8:32pm On Feb 13, 2017
Alawe:

Shut up, my friend!!!

"Buhari is death"

Bunch of simpleminded illiterates!!!

6 Likes

Re: President Trump Set To Call Ipob Leader Kanu by jollymizzle(m): 8:33pm On Feb 13, 2017
Op you no like yourself o. Dey r coming for you

1 Like

Re: President Trump Set To Call Ipob Leader Kanu by Odingo1: 8:36pm On Feb 13, 2017
The gathering of vuultures,Biafra giving them HBP

1 Like

Re: President Trump Set To Call Ipob Leader Kanu by Alawe(m): 8:36pm On Feb 13, 2017
ExAngel007:
Read all my topics on this platform, u knw that i'm betta than ur kind a thousand times
... In being stupid and shameless I think.

1 Like

Re: President Trump Set To Call Ipob Leader Kanu by Nobody: 8:40pm On Feb 13, 2017
ExAngel007:
Oh!, i forget he's still in prison. Hope he remains there till he rot!

Jst saw ur dp so i understand ur frustrations... Seems an igbo man either raped u or broke ur heart very bad u took d aggression personal even 2 someone who doesn't knw if u exist or nt...ur life must b very miserable ure lookin for a way 2 vent ur depression n stvpidity coupled wit cluelessness on nairaland...ure jst a waste of copulation!

3 Likes

Re: President Trump Set To Call Ipob Leader Kanu by kayzat: 8:44pm On Feb 13, 2017
Stingman:

...to you politics means forcing people to be patriotic at gun point? Have you tried to find out why Kanu and others want out? Have you tried to understand what is propelling their agitation...? Assuming you are married, as a lady, how long will you tolerate a vile, cruel, and cheating husband? May be forever? Britain wants to leave EU, made up of Germans, French, Spanish, Polish people because they are not gaining from the union. Igbos want to leave the union with hundreds of tribes in Nigeria because they are not gaining anything from the union...How is that a problem..?

Abeg , mention at least 5 out of the "hundreds" of Nigerian tribes that want to leave the union with you lots?

6 Likes

Re: President Trump Set To Call Ipob Leader Kanu by Alawe(m): 8:53pm On Feb 13, 2017
LordofNairaland:

Shut up, my friend!!!

"Buhari is death"

Bunch of simpleminded illiterates!!!
Who is this Humanzee? Get out of my mention! What makes the people you are mocking illiterates is what makes U and your people the most brilliant people on earth. Ape!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Packaged Fraud Called Obiano! Enough Is Enough! / Why Was Shehu Shagari Ban From Participating In Politics For Life? / 2019:nothing Will Stop Me From Kicking Buhari Out – Obasanjo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.