Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,521 members, 7,823,244 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:26 AM

My Adorable Niece Paying Rapt Attention To Her Ipad With Legs Crossed. Photo - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Adorable Niece Paying Rapt Attention To Her Ipad With Legs Crossed. Photo (49141 Views)

I Am Cancelling All Marriage Plans Because Of What My Girlfriend Did To My Niece / I Caught My Husband Sucking My Niece’s Breast, Sleeping With Our Maid -wife / My Adorable Niece Paying Rapt Attention To Her Ipad With Legs Crossed. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Adorable Niece Paying Rapt Attention To Her Ipad With Legs Crossed. Photo by Paschy88(m): 12:15am On Feb 24, 2017
Digital pikin.. See as she fine like 3D printing

1 Like

Re: My Adorable Niece Paying Rapt Attention To Her Ipad With Legs Crossed. Photo by cyber5(m): 12:51am On Feb 24, 2017
sosexy111:
She is so adorable and full of energy.. Growing up so fast too. I love her so dearly.
Imagine her position as she watches her cartoon at home.
See that smile.

She poses as if she's a model and that smile;

That's called Confidence and i would say Superiority Complex

2 Likes

Re: My Adorable Niece Paying Rapt Attention To Her Ipad With Legs Crossed. Photo by naturefellow(m): 12:54am On Feb 24, 2017
JennieCutie4U:
she's too cute...but don't let her get addicted to these gadgets especially at dis tender age nd mk sure you monitor wat she does on it...very important.
judging from your profile, I think we'll make good friends wink
Re: My Adorable Niece Paying Rapt Attention To Her Ipad With Legs Crossed. Photo by jashar(f): 5:45am On Feb 24, 2017
Topestbilly:

LoL...you mean her oga baby? Chai u get bad mouth angry

grin
Re: My Adorable Niece Paying Rapt Attention To Her Ipad With Legs Crossed. Photo by JennieCutie4U(f): 7:12am On Feb 24, 2017
naturefellow:
judging from your profile, I think we'll make good friends wink
oh really? Ok then

1 Like

Re: My Adorable Niece Paying Rapt Attention To Her Ipad With Legs Crossed. Photo by Dshocker(m): 7:20am On Feb 24, 2017
darbeelicous:
nice, she's cute and smart.. kiss kiss

Someone you haven't met before & you already concluding she is smart.
Re: My Adorable Niece Paying Rapt Attention To Her Ipad With Legs Crossed. Photo by BerryAnny(m): 7:33am On Feb 24, 2017
And diz hit FP?? Nairaland don suffer!!!
Re: My Adorable Niece Paying Rapt Attention To Her Ipad With Legs Crossed. Photo by asumo12: 8:04am On Feb 24, 2017
MarieSucre:

*eating*
I no go English school na embarassed

Android auto correct that's what I depend on faa
Re: My Adorable Niece Paying Rapt Attention To Her Ipad With Legs Crossed. Photo by naturefellow(m): 8:45am On Feb 24, 2017
JennieCutie4U:

oh really? Ok then
I'm trying to know you more. Google is not helping!
Re: My Adorable Niece Paying Rapt Attention To Her Ipad With Legs Crossed. Photo by darbeelicous(f): 9:39am On Feb 24, 2017
face front!!
Dshocker:

Someone you haven't met before & you already concluding she is smart.
Re: My Adorable Niece Paying Rapt Attention To Her Ipad With Legs Crossed. Photo by jennifer22(f): 9:47am On Feb 24, 2017
Oluwa abeg pick my call, just give me 5 like this girl...... Both male and female and I will thank u in your alter. Sweet sweet child
Re: My Adorable Niece Paying Rapt Attention To Her Ipad With Legs Crossed. Photo by dbynonetwork: 10:04am On Feb 24, 2017
sosexy111:
sorry for late response, she is mixed.. Half Canadian, half Nigerian..

His dad or mum na sharp NAIJA... Green paper tins...
Re: My Adorable Niece Paying Rapt Attention To Her Ipad With Legs Crossed. Photo by alaskido(m): 10:05am On Feb 24, 2017
decatalyst:
Little cutie... To born dey hungry me sha grin

If to born dey hungry you, then go get married fast. Women don't cost a thing these days.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Revealed! Most Newlyweds Don’t Have Sex On Wedding Nights / Lady Appreciates The Christmas Chicken Her Husband Bought But Gets Slammed / What Was Your Monthly Income When You Married?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.