Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,638 members, 7,955,322 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 10:43 PM

My Adorable Niece Paying Rapt Attention To Her Ipad With Legs Crossed. Photo - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Adorable Niece Paying Rapt Attention To Her Ipad With Legs Crossed. Photo (49302 Views)

I Am Cancelling All Marriage Plans Because Of What My Girlfriend Did To My Niece / I Caught My Husband Sucking My Niece’s Breast, Sleeping With Our Maid -wife / My Adorable Niece Paying Rapt Attention To Her Ipad With Legs Crossed. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Adorable Niece Paying Rapt Attention To Her Ipad With Legs Crossed. Photo by Macaulish(m): 7:17pm On Feb 23, 2017
Hmmmmnnn

Hot Cake for the Boys....

Wa gba
Wa Mo sara

Choi... tongue tongue tongue grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: My Adorable Niece Paying Rapt Attention To Her Ipad With Legs Crossed. Photo by BLoomfrancs(m): 7:17pm On Feb 23, 2017
Fer someone who is biracial, she's ugly.

Quote me and Amadioha will strike you downgrin

Meanwhile she looks like the person in the picture belowshocked

Re: My Adorable Niece Paying Rapt Attention To Her Ipad With Legs Crossed. Photo by MrGreenMavro: 7:19pm On Feb 23, 2017
Mskrisx:

U like Wahala! cheesy grin grin grin
cos I get big cassava
Re: My Adorable Niece Paying Rapt Attention To Her Ipad With Legs Crossed. Photo by Tonymegabush1(m): 7:20pm On Feb 23, 2017
Pretty angel... Most of kids dis days are kinda smart even @dia tender age most of the time I observe my little niece I just cnt help but smile on most of her deeds....
Re: My Adorable Niece Paying Rapt Attention To Her Ipad With Legs Crossed. Photo by klax(m): 7:21pm On Feb 23, 2017
You have started with your *adorable* nonsense is that the only English you understood

Adorable this, Adorable that. Pls grow up and use better English ok.

She is pretty and look good. Keep it up little girl. God bless.
Re: My Adorable Niece Paying Rapt Attention To Her Ipad With Legs Crossed. Photo by datigbogirl: 7:27pm On Feb 23, 2017
grin
asumo12:
cool

Picture of my boi eaten gala...

undecided
see as your boy resemble area boy......
Re: My Adorable Niece Paying Rapt Attention To Her Ipad With Legs Crossed. Photo by bidexmat(m): 7:30pm On Feb 23, 2017
Press down one of those delilahs weh u deh chisel nah, gbam! Lobatan! Give am belle straight.
decatalyst:
Little cutie... To born dey hungry me sha grin
Re: My Adorable Niece Paying Rapt Attention To Her Ipad With Legs Crossed. Photo by wokemzine: 7:37pm On Feb 23, 2017
So cute, don't mind the haters. That's nairaland for you dear. If the lil sweet kid hadn't worn that native attire. You wouldn't have seen some of them hating comments. Nairaland & ethnic group matter go end one day.
Re: My Adorable Niece Paying Rapt Attention To Her Ipad With Legs Crossed. Photo by GindoX(m): 7:37pm On Feb 23, 2017
Ur niece get ogor grin

1 Like

Re: My Adorable Niece Paying Rapt Attention To Her Ipad With Legs Crossed. Photo by Krisddon: 7:41pm On Feb 23, 2017
NLchikeeto:

Wow......... .it's obvious........... I pray 2 a child as beautiful as she is, wen d time comes. Amen
Praise the Lord sister! Pray no more, God has answered ur prayers by providing me for u. Pm me let arrangements start. Straight to the alter grin grin grin grin
Re: My Adorable Niece Paying Rapt Attention To Her Ipad With Legs Crossed. Photo by khalibra(m): 7:44pm On Feb 23, 2017
MY SON! BAHD GUY!

3 Likes

Re: My Adorable Niece Paying Rapt Attention To Her Ipad With Legs Crossed. Photo by 1metre: 7:45pm On Feb 23, 2017
NLchikeeto:

Lol............ cheesy grin grin
don't laugh, am here for u grin
Re: My Adorable Niece Paying Rapt Attention To Her Ipad With Legs Crossed. Photo by ManTiger(m): 7:58pm On Feb 23, 2017
My lil man.

2 Likes

Re: My Adorable Niece Paying Rapt Attention To Her Ipad With Legs Crossed. Photo by Johnsonibx(m): 8:03pm On Feb 23, 2017
sosexy111:
She is so adorable and full of energy..
Growing up so fast too. I love her so dearly.

Imagine her position as she watches her cartoon at home.

See that smile.

1 Like

Re: My Adorable Niece Paying Rapt Attention To Her Ipad With Legs Crossed. Photo by Nobody: 8:04pm On Feb 23, 2017
Krisddon:

Praise the Lord sister! Pray no more, God has answered ur prayers by providing me for u. Pm me let arrangements start. Straight to the alter grin grin grin grin

Ok na...........
Re: My Adorable Niece Paying Rapt Attention To Her Ipad With Legs Crossed. Photo by Nobody: 8:05pm On Feb 23, 2017
1metre:
don't laugh, am here for u grin
Ok na..........

1 Like

Re: My Adorable Niece Paying Rapt Attention To Her Ipad With Legs Crossed. Photo by jashar(f): 8:09pm On Feb 23, 2017
PoisonedOne:
you're mean and unfriendly; practise what you preach ma'am smiley

Ehyah!!! tongue
Re: My Adorable Niece Paying Rapt Attention To Her Ipad With Legs Crossed. Photo by jashar(f): 8:10pm On Feb 23, 2017
HolyTitus:
Haba! What he said to you doesn't warrant such response from you nah

undecided
Re: My Adorable Niece Paying Rapt Attention To Her Ipad With Legs Crossed. Photo by Krisddon: 8:16pm On Feb 23, 2017
NLchikeeto:

Ok na...........
Far from joke.. .. I just checked ur profile I guess that's ur pic, I must say u're really beautiful no much make up that's if u wore any.
Re: My Adorable Niece Paying Rapt Attention To Her Ipad With Legs Crossed. Photo by Burgerlomo: 8:21pm On Feb 23, 2017
She's adorable
Re: My Adorable Niece Paying Rapt Attention To Her Ipad With Legs Crossed. Photo by Nobody: 8:26pm On Feb 23, 2017
Krisddon:

Far from joke.. .. I just checked ur profile I guess that's ur pic, I must say u're really beautiful no much make up that's if u wore any.

Lol............no make up
Re: My Adorable Niece Paying Rapt Attention To Her Ipad With Legs Crossed. Photo by adanny01(m): 8:27pm On Feb 23, 2017
Sorry to be negative, but its the reality.

Just imagine 10-15 years from now, she will be out of control exploring boys, then you will be helpless. In your mind, she is that your sweet cute little niece but would turn into a rude sexy girl that the neighborhood boys wanna lay while you are trying your best to protect her.

I had a cute late cousin whom i loved so well, her case was different, she was a nightmare to guys who troop around. This girl had the perfect coke bottle shape endowed with hips that even her mama was jealous. This little girl was no nonsense but we got favours for her. The meat seller gave us double portion and sometimes intestines for pepper soup free. She is the one who constantly goes to the market because she will get the best prices. At least i trust her to handle herself with guys.

I pray your niece ends up like my beloved late cousin cry cry cry
Re: My Adorable Niece Paying Rapt Attention To Her Ipad With Legs Crossed. Photo by Nobody: 8:41pm On Feb 23, 2017
So this actually made front page

I beg who are those moderators sef!!??
Re: My Adorable Niece Paying Rapt Attention To Her Ipad With Legs Crossed. Photo by Krisddon: 8:47pm On Feb 23, 2017
NLchikeeto:

Lol............no make up
God bless ur mom, something tells me u look like her. cool can we hv a private chat?
Re: My Adorable Niece Paying Rapt Attention To Her Ipad With Legs Crossed. Photo by Nobody: 8:49pm On Feb 23, 2017
Krisddon:

God bless ur mom, something tells me u look like her. cool can we hv a private chat?

Dad actually........... No pms
Re: My Adorable Niece Paying Rapt Attention To Her Ipad With Legs Crossed. Photo by MrMystrO(m): 9:26pm On Feb 23, 2017
See photo of My nephew Sleeping undecided

Re: My Adorable Niece Paying Rapt Attention To Her Ipad With Legs Crossed. Photo by Topestbilly(m): 9:34pm On Feb 23, 2017
jashar:

Boss baby

grin grin grin

LoL...you mean her oga baby? Chai u get bad mouth angry
Re: My Adorable Niece Paying Rapt Attention To Her Ipad With Legs Crossed. Photo by snowden9(m): 9:47pm On Feb 23, 2017
In the next 10 years, be sure to send her pic when she's going down on all fours with her bf.
Thanks in advance
Re: My Adorable Niece Paying Rapt Attention To Her Ipad With Legs Crossed. Photo by asumo12: 9:48pm On Feb 23, 2017
datigbogirl:
grin

see as your boy resemble area boy......

Nngwanu

U resemble nkita
Re: My Adorable Niece Paying Rapt Attention To Her Ipad With Legs Crossed. Photo by lereinter(m): 10:01pm On Feb 23, 2017
Jehovah bless her
can u be more private with a kid:s pics
Re: My Adorable Niece Paying Rapt Attention To Her Ipad With Legs Crossed. Photo by MarieSucre(f): 10:53pm On Feb 23, 2017
asumo12:
cool

Picture of my boi eaten gala...

undecided
*eating*
Re: My Adorable Niece Paying Rapt Attention To Her Ipad With Legs Crossed. Photo by gozzlin: 11:44pm On Feb 23, 2017
NLchikeeto:

Wow......... .it's obvious........... I pray 2 av a child as beautiful as she is, wen d time comes. Amen

Let's do it babe. wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Buys His Wife N8m Mercedes Benz As Christmas Gift (Photos) / Did You Do This? (pic) / Man Impregnates And Weds His Sister In Anambra Church. Youths Burn Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.