Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,006 members, 7,835,411 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:47 AM

Is APC A Satanic Party - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is APC A Satanic Party (597 Views)

Ortom’s Exit From APC A Blessing To Us – Oshiomhole / Okorocha Calls APC ‘a Very Weak’ Party - Read More / Owhorkire Rhino: "Is APC A Cult Group?" Ex UNIPORT SUG President Asks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is APC A Satanic Party by kettykin: 8:37pm On Feb 13, 2017
Candid opinion please .

The devil comes to steal ,kill and Destroy.
APC has come to steal, kill and Destroy

APC with its displaced economic policies has stolen the electricity that Nigerians once enjoyed.
APC with its myopic forex policies has stolen the privilege of buying foreign currency at affordable rates.
APC with its ineptitude has stolen conclusive election from nigeria.
APC with its flagrant display of disrespect for the value of life has killed a lot of unarmed protesters.

1 Like

Re: Is APC A Satanic Party by RALPHOW(m): 8:41pm On Feb 13, 2017
kettykin:
Candid opinion please
NO, THE BEST THING THAT HAPPEN TO NIGERIA.
NIGERIA IS ON THE WAY OUT OF CORRUPTION
Re: Is APC A Satanic Party by Nobody: 9:36pm On Feb 13, 2017
RALPHOW:

NO, THE BEST THING THAT HAPPEN TO NIGERIA.
NIGERIA IS ON THE WAY OUT OF CORRUPTION

My brother, let us stop deceiving ourselves. WHAT IS THE COST OF LIVING TODAY AS AGAINST 2YEARS AGO?.

Let me answer this question in a way most DEFINED as thus: The cost of 3 Tiyas of Rice TODAY used to be the cost of half bag of rice not even up to 2 years ago. That is, half bag of rice used to cost N3,000 but today the same N3,000 can only buy you 3 tiyas of rice. And do you know that 9 tiyas makes half a bag of rice? I am trying to give you an example that DEFINES with all clarity via MEASUREMENT what the COST OF LIVING is today.

Bearing in mind that salaries remain CONSTANT.

What this government has succeeded in doing is not a fight against corruption but a fight against their political ENEMIES. In the name of fighting corruption.

NIGERIA IS NOT IN ANYWAY WALKING ON THE PATH OUT OF CORRUPTION. IT IS INFACT SINKING DEEPER INTO ITS MIRE. EXCEPT IF STEALING AND PROSTITUTION IS NOT CORRUPTION. ALOT MORE PEOPLE HAVE TURNED TO THOSE 2 SATANIC TRADES BECAUSE OF THIS VERY UGLY RISE IN POVERTY. VERY UNFORTUNATE!!!

Do not think me to be a fan of PDP or any political party at all. As for me, this American DEMOCRACY is by it self a SATANIC invention.
Re: Is APC A Satanic Party by StOla: 9:54pm On Feb 13, 2017
A picture of the PDP envelope filled with public funds in dollar currency just flashed through my mind.

Yes OP, PDP is a manifestation of the devil.

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: I Need Longer Period Of Rest, Says Buhari / Nigeria / Youths In Borno State Celebrate President Buhari's Return To Nigeria (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.