Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,273 members, 7,836,228 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:48 PM

How To Report When Someone Run Away With My Car Without Compliting Total Payment - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How To Report When Someone Run Away With My Car Without Compliting Total Payment (404 Views)

Man Wanted For Running Away with N20m Porsche While Test Driving at Car Shop(pic / Zenith Bank Robbery; "Why Brave Policeman Had To Run Away During Shootout". PICS / How To Report Any Form Of Police Brutality In Nigeria (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Report When Someone Run Away With My Car Without Compliting Total Payment by lawrizo(m): 9:33pm On Feb 13, 2017
Please, I sold my car to someone, without him compliting payment he ran away with the car, the original papers is with me, i lost his phone number, we only chat on Facebook. what will I do to arest him for i did not no were he live.
Re: How To Report When Someone Run Away With My Car Without Compliting Total Payment by MummyIMadeIt: 11:56pm On Feb 13, 2017
sheybe the papers wid u is originals?
Re: How To Report When Someone Run Away With My Car Without Compliting Total Payment by lawrizo(m): 7:32am On Feb 14, 2017
Yes, the original is with me.

(1) (Reply)

JUST IN! Governor Okorocha Speaks Over The Death Of Notorious Criminal 'vampire' / Circumcision Leads To The Cutting Of 8 Months Old Baby's Manhood By A Man / Is Indian Hemp Legalized In South Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.