Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,976 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:20 AM

Ooni Of Ife Reveals Himself After Going Into Seclusion For 7 Days In Osun. Photo - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Ooni Of Ife Reveals Himself After Going Into Seclusion For 7 Days In Osun. Photo (43097 Views)

Ooni Goes Into Seclusion, Seeks Spiritual Intervention Over Economic Hardship / Gani Adams Steps Out Of Seclusion To Be Installed As Aare Ona Kakanfo (Photos) / Ooni Ogunwusi Appears For Festival After Going Into Spiritual Seclusion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ooni Of Ife Reveals Himself After Going Into Seclusion For 7 Days In Osun. Photo by dainformant(m): 4:02pm On Sep 29, 2018
The Arole Oodua & Ooni of Ife, Ooni Adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi, Ojaja II, has returned from his seclusion after moving into ILEDI house at Iremo quaters in Ile-Ife last Sunday where he was incommunicado in an annual 7-day seclusion to kick-start the 2018 Olojo festival.

The monarch ended the 7-day seclusion on Saturday (today) as he's set to appear to the public with the Oduduwa’s sacred AARE CROWN traditionally worn once in a year by the Ooni.

The Ooni said that the 7-day seclusion was used as a point of contact to the Almighty Olodumare(GOD) praying for the Kingdom of Ile-Ife, State of Osun and the entire Nigeria for a new dawn of socio-economic advancement.

The Ooni who is the Co-Chairman of National Council Of Traditional Rulers Of Nigeria congratulated the government and people of the State of Osun for conducting themselves maturely before, during and after last Saturday’s governorship election.

He praised the politicians of all the political parties for their decorum, he lauded the security agents for their unbiased display of professionalism and appreciated the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) for conducting the Osun gubernatorial election free, fair and credible.

He asked citizens to welcome the winner with excitement as only the God’s will shall come to pass.

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/09/ooni-of-ife-reveals-himself-after-going-into-seclusion-for-7-days-in-osun.html

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ooni Of Ife Reveals Himself After Going Into Seclusion For 7 Days In Osun. Photo by dainformant(m): 4:02pm On Sep 29, 2018
lalasticlala
Re: Ooni Of Ife Reveals Himself After Going Into Seclusion For 7 Days In Osun. Photo by RevenGeMission: 4:05pm On Sep 29, 2018
Baba went to Igbale to cleanse himself and his household from Saraki's visit

Kaaabo Kabiyei Arole Oodua

60 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ooni Of Ife Reveals Himself After Going Into Seclusion For 7 Days In Osun. Photo by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 4:08pm On Sep 29, 2018
JUJU wey dey this ooni of Ife body and spirit fit cause eclipse of the sun.

But I don't understand why he still attends church with the whole otumokpo he's carrying..

117 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Ooni Of Ife Reveals Himself After Going Into Seclusion For 7 Days In Osun. Photo by NwaAmaikpe: 4:23pm On Sep 29, 2018
shocked

Chai.

This guy's sex life must be so whack now Wuraola is out of his life.
It's not easy for a man to be celibate let alone a monarch.

I just wonder how many litres of semen he lost from jerking in those 7days of seclusion.

75 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Ooni Of Ife Reveals Himself After Going Into Seclusion For 7 Days In Osun. Photo by Sharpshooota: 4:25pm On Sep 29, 2018
RevenGeMission:

You should talk about the sacrilegious activities of the APC during the elections...

Even the gods forced oshiomole to confess their rigging activities

46 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ooni Of Ife Reveals Himself After Going Into Seclusion For 7 Days In Osun. Photo by Sharpshooota: 4:26pm On Sep 29, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

This guy is outta his cage again grin
Onu kwube jare cheesy

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ooni Of Ife Reveals Himself After Going Into Seclusion For 7 Days In Osun. Photo by ramdris(m): 4:27pm On Sep 29, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked
He is back!!!!!

83 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ooni Of Ife Reveals Himself After Going Into Seclusion For 7 Days In Osun. Photo by freshdude99(m): 4:29pm On Sep 29, 2018
dainformant:
The Arole Oodua & Ooni of Ife, Ooni Adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi, Ojaja II, has returned from his seclusion after moving into ILEDI house at Iremo quaters in Ile-Ife last Sunday where he was incommunicado in an annual 7-day seclusion to kick-start the 2018 Olojo festival.

The monarch ended the 7-day seclusion on Saturday (today) as he's set to appear to the public with the Oduduwa’s sacred AARE CROWN traditionally worn once in a year by the Ooni.

The Ooni said that the 7-day seclusion was used as a point of contact to the Almighty Olodumare(GOD) praying for the Kingdom of Ile-Ife, State of Osun and the entire Nigeria for a new dawn of socio-economic advancement.

The Ooni who is the Co-Chairman of National Council Of Traditional Rulers Of Nigeria congratulated the government and people of the State of Osun for conducting themselves maturely before, during and after last Saturday’s governorship election.

He praised the politicians of all the political parties for their decorum, he lauded the security agents for their unbiased display of professionalism and appreciated the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) for conducting the Osun gubernatorial election free, fair and credible.

He asked citizens to welcome the winner with excitement as only the God’s will shall come to pass.

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/09/ooni-of-ife-reveals-himself-after-going-into-seclusion-for-7-days-in-osun.html
Occultic people

2 Likes

Re: Ooni Of Ife Reveals Himself After Going Into Seclusion For 7 Days In Osun. Photo by Nobody: 4:34pm On Sep 29, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Chai.

I just wonder how many litres of semen he lost from jerking in those 7days of seclusion.
Typing all these trash about the whole number one King in Yorubaland, just for likes?!
He who the gods wants to kill, they first made mad!

62 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Ooni Of Ife Reveals Himself After Going Into Seclusion For 7 Days In Osun. Photo by Ooni: 4:38pm On Sep 29, 2018
so our ooni did not vote? he knew PVC was useless and was telling us to dust it? my people are chameleons.
Re: Ooni Of Ife Reveals Himself After Going Into Seclusion For 7 Days In Osun. Photo by CheapDataGuy: 9:17pm On Sep 29, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Chai.

This guy is finally out. cheesy
Thunder fire the mod wey go ban dis guy again

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ooni Of Ife Reveals Himself After Going Into Seclusion For 7 Days In Osun. Photo by tammie24: 9:18pm On Sep 29, 2018
The best Ooni... Ever!
Re: Ooni Of Ife Reveals Himself After Going Into Seclusion For 7 Days In Osun. Photo by hyfr(m): 9:18pm On Sep 29, 2018
He would still be given front seat in most of the so called leading churches, and so called MOG will allow him and his fetishness.
Re: Ooni Of Ife Reveals Himself After Going Into Seclusion For 7 Days In Osun. Photo by Nobody: 9:18pm On Sep 29, 2018
RevenGeMission:

grin grin
You’re wicked

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ooni Of Ife Reveals Himself After Going Into Seclusion For 7 Days In Osun. Photo by jchioma: 9:19pm On Sep 29, 2018
He he he, I understand you trying to be out of scene and neutral in the political logjam state of Osun has been in the past one week, however, welcome back sir.

3 Likes

Re: Ooni Of Ife Reveals Himself After Going Into Seclusion For 7 Days In Osun. Photo by September13: 9:19pm On Sep 29, 2018
Welcome back Your Majesty

1 Like

Re: Ooni Of Ife Reveals Himself After Going Into Seclusion For 7 Days In Osun. Photo by stalwart123(m): 9:20pm On Sep 29, 2018
angry

Deity
Re: Ooni Of Ife Reveals Himself After Going Into Seclusion For 7 Days In Osun. Photo by tammie24: 9:20pm On Sep 29, 2018
Some of these IBO people are hating cos they don't have a king as respected and as recognized like we have in Yoruba land

8 Likes

Re: Ooni Of Ife Reveals Himself After Going Into Seclusion For 7 Days In Osun. Photo by ClassicMG(m): 9:21pm On Sep 29, 2018
I will rather be a dangote than all this traditional kingship

3 Likes

Re: Ooni Of Ife Reveals Himself After Going Into Seclusion For 7 Days In Osun. Photo by abjisperson(m): 9:21pm On Sep 29, 2018
Seclusion that would bring technological or economic breakthrough for the poverty stricken state.....mtcheeew

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Ooni Of Ife Reveals Himself After Going Into Seclusion For 7 Days In Osun. Photo by JIDEproudAFONJA(f): 9:22pm On Sep 29, 2018
Sings as i read thread...

I am proud x2
I am proud to be jide
I am proud to be an Afonja
See my head, see my mouth, see my roof x3

Mo ni igberaga x2
   Mo ni igberaga lati jẹ Jide
   Mo ni igberaga lati jẹ Afonja!
   Wo ori mi, wo ẹnu mi, wo oke mi x3

4 Likes

Re: Ooni Of Ife Reveals Himself After Going Into Seclusion For 7 Days In Osun. Photo by Jammey6551(m): 9:22pm On Sep 29, 2018
grin grin
Saraki's Boy.
Re: Ooni Of Ife Reveals Himself After Going Into Seclusion For 7 Days In Osun. Photo by pafo(m): 9:22pm On Sep 29, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Chai.

When did this one come back?

You have been missed.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ooni Of Ife Reveals Himself After Going Into Seclusion For 7 Days In Osun. Photo by otunde527: 9:24pm On Sep 29, 2018
Good

Get your rmb cheaper with us

@ #48/rmb
Re: Ooni Of Ife Reveals Himself After Going Into Seclusion For 7 Days In Osun. Photo by Cirochukade: 9:24pm On Sep 29, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Chai.

Yeeeeeehhhhh_!!!! oti pada

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ooni Of Ife Reveals Himself After Going Into Seclusion For 7 Days In Osun. Photo by Olodo24: 9:24pm On Sep 29, 2018
I can't post on some threads. Been getting unexpected error message

1 Like

Re: Ooni Of Ife Reveals Himself After Going Into Seclusion For 7 Days In Osun. Photo by oshe11: 9:25pm On Sep 29, 2018
So he run go hide during the Rerun?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

CARNIVAL CALABAR 2012: Post Your Pictures! / Masquerade Falls Into A Drainage While Walking On The Road (VIDEO) / He Was Carrying Abominable Objects - Oba Of Benin Reacts To Chief's Humiliation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.