Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,661 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:38 PM

Nigerians And Nonsense - Trump Called Buhari And We Throw A Party! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians And Nonsense - Trump Called Buhari And We Throw A Party! (986 Views)

Impeachment: Now I Know Why Trump Called Us Shithole Country - Ortom (VIDEO) / Donald Trump Called President Buhari 'sir' - Yahaya Bello / CNN Confirms Trump Called Buhari (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians And Nonsense - Trump Called Buhari And We Throw A Party! by MakeADifference: 6:19am On Feb 14, 2017
Some things that makes irresponsibility a culture in Nigeria.

How does Trump calling Buhari become a matter of importance to 180million people? Why will Buhari need to sit up when he sees Nigerians are thrilled by him receiving a 5 mins call?

Why does he need to care about the hunger epidemic or massacres when Nigerians go agog when EFCC "catch thief"?

People are dying and being killed like bush meat, employment is still there, hunger is still there, economic attack isn't gone yet, but no, we have time to focus on total irrelevancies rather than critically engage the govt.

Everyday it is wailers vs zombies vs afonja vs afonja muslims vs iPod vs ipob ...

And while you are at it insulting one another, the thieves at the top are eating up the destinies of generations unborn.

Nothing less than 5 billion Naira will be embezzled across Nigeria today.

There is no two ways to say this, I just discovered folly is the greatest problem Nigerians are faced with.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians And Nonsense - Trump Called Buhari And We Throw A Party! by Nobody: 6:20am On Feb 14, 2017
grin wail on

5 Likes

Re: Nigerians And Nonsense - Trump Called Buhari And We Throw A Party! by MakeADifference: 6:22am On Feb 14, 2017
Exactly. One of those described in the article is here!

Never have I found instant proof of a line of thought like this.

xstry:
grin wail on

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians And Nonsense - Trump Called Buhari And We Throw A Party! by dingbang(m): 6:23am On Feb 14, 2017
Trump calls Buhari becomes a national news...

Lmao!! grin

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians And Nonsense - Trump Called Buhari And We Throw A Party! by Bilabong(m): 6:25am On Feb 14, 2017
op, please where them throw the party
atleast man fit chop free food
Re: Nigerians And Nonsense - Trump Called Buhari And We Throw A Party! by Nobody: 6:25am On Feb 14, 2017
MakeADifference:

case of the pot calling kettle black
. Heavens did not fall when your brothers from the B-east organized a solidarity support for trump. You're here killing yourself because PMB spoke with trump on,phone grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians And Nonsense - Trump Called Buhari And We Throw A Party! by ProudArewa: 6:28am On Feb 14, 2017
MakeADifference:

e pain am

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians And Nonsense - Trump Called Buhari And We Throw A Party! by MakeADifference: 6:29am On Feb 14, 2017
Food? Their party come with buffet food! It is a thrill party. Take note though they serve them vapour, promises in a stainless steel plate.

For RSVP one of them is right here. Ask xstry.

Bilabong:
op, please where them throw the party
atleast man fit chop free food

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians And Nonsense - Trump Called Buhari And We Throw A Party! by psucc(m): 6:33am On Feb 14, 2017
I lack words to describe Nigerians and I am quite sure I am not alone here.

Since the President hurriedly left the country for a 10 day vacation even though he started the leave earlier, and all the doubts and rumours, anxiety and suspense, the President did not find it expedient to call his subjects if over 180m people to address their concerns.

Rather it is one still photograph per week without any audio or video attached. More disturbing is the presidency's conflicting information on the President.

Yet the President has the guts to discuss with the US President while ignoring his subjects and country. This is a blow Nigeria will live with and this is the height of inhumanity and injustice ever meted on subjects by a sitting President.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians And Nonsense - Trump Called Buhari And We Throw A Party! by Nobody: 6:35am On Feb 14, 2017
MakeADifference:
Food? Their party come with buffet food! It is a thrill party. Take note though they serve them vapour, promises in a stainless steel plate.

For RSVP one of them is right here. Ask xstry.

throwing parties is better than organizing senseless protests to gain attention of a president Trump who does not even recognize you
Re: Nigerians And Nonsense - Trump Called Buhari And We Throw A Party! by MakeADifference: 6:40am On Feb 14, 2017
Pain me? Its your misery! You are the one whose feet are cracked and brown with dust from trekking dirt roads.

Man, its you who is sweating like a fowl cos you've not had power for days. Pain me? No its your pain.

Its you needing a letter to get a job as a Level X in a place where salaries aren't paid except at Sallah and Christmas.

Its you who cry about private universities cos you envy the standards but your govt can't provide it for you. And you can't afford the private varsities. Its your misery man. That is your own pain. Not mine.

ProudArewa:
e pain am

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians And Nonsense - Trump Called Buhari And We Throw A Party! by checkolatunji: 6:41am On Feb 14, 2017
MakeADifference:
Some things that makes irresponsibility a culture in Nigeria.

How does Trump calling Buhari become a matter of importance to 180million people? Why will Buhari need to sit up when he sees Nigerians are thrilled by him receiving a 5 mins call?

Why does he need to care about the hunger epidemic or massacres when Nigerians go agog when EFCC "catch thief"?

People are dying and being killed like bush meat, employment is still there, hunger is still there, economic attack isn't gone yet, but no, we have time to focus on total irrelevancies rather than critically engage the govt.

Everyday it is wailers vs zombies vs afonja vs afonja muslims vs iPod vs ipob ...

And while you are at it insulting one another, the thieves at the top are eating up the destinies of generations unborn.

Nothing less than 5 billion Naira will be embezzled across Nigeria today.

There is no two ways to say this, I just discovered folly is the greatest problem Nigerians are faced with.

But your lots laughed it off with disbelief when the news broke out cos you never believe your overnight heroe Trump could call him while you were happy about GEJ been invited to his inauguration. Even though he was in Ota licking OBJ's ass.

Ever imagine if Trump didn't call world leaders from the 5 world powers? Ogbeni stop looking for cheap popularity
Re: Nigerians And Nonsense - Trump Called Buhari And We Throw A Party! by MakeADifference: 6:44am On Feb 14, 2017
Somewhere along the way you missed it. Hope you find it down the line!

checkolatunji:

But your lots laughed it off with disbelief when the news broke out cos you never believe your overnight heroe Trump could call him while you were happy about GEJ been invited to his inauguration. Even though he was in Ota licking OBJ's ass.

Ever imagine if Trump didn't call world leaders from the 5 world powers? Ogbeni stop looking for cheap popularity

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians And Nonsense - Trump Called Buhari And We Throw A Party! by omenkaLives(m): 6:51am On Feb 14, 2017
We really dont give a fvck about the call, we are just using it to taunt those illiterates who think Trump is gonna come use some presidential decree to bring their phantom dream into reality because they assume he'd hate the Nigerian president since he's a muslim, and then do their bidding since they call themselves jews and he's "jewish".

I pity those ignoramuses who lost their lives in that silly pro trump rally. Wonder what they'd be saying in their graves with this incident.

The tin pepper una welll well sha. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians And Nonsense - Trump Called Buhari And We Throw A Party! by checkolatunji: 6:54am On Feb 14, 2017
MakeADifference:
Somewhere along the way you missed it. Hope you find it down the line!

Offcourse you've been whipped with my response so no surprise you are unable to defend yourself

Safe
Re: Nigerians And Nonsense - Trump Called Buhari And We Throw A Party! by MakeADifference: 6:57am On Feb 14, 2017
I was going to salute your omenkalives post till you used the last line to again show traits of that malady I wrote about.

When your kids grow up and they are frustrated and curse the cause of their nation's backwardness I hope you remember you contributed to it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians And Nonsense - Trump Called Buhari And We Throw A Party! by schwarzkopf(m): 6:58am On Feb 14, 2017
Both buhari and trump are two useless leaders, to even know that the aboki brain dead and his followers are thrilled by a call from a primitive racist is pathetic.
Re: Nigerians And Nonsense - Trump Called Buhari And We Throw A Party! by omenkaLives(m): 7:02am On Feb 14, 2017
MakeADifference:
I was going to salute your omenkalives post till you used the last line to again show traits of that malady I wrote about.

When your kids grow up and they are frustrated and curse the cause of their nation's backwardness I hope you remember you contributed to it.
You dont mean shiit to me, your "salutation" means far less. wink
Re: Nigerians And Nonsense - Trump Called Buhari And We Throw A Party! by MakeADifference: 7:05am On Feb 14, 2017
Sure. But you've spent 30 mins of your life on my thread.

omenkaLives:
You dont mean shiit to me, your "salutation" means far less. wink

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians And Nonsense - Trump Called Buhari And We Throw A Party! by chimerase2: 7:13am On Feb 14, 2017
xstry:
. Heavens did not fall when your brothers from the B-east organized a solidarity support for trump. You're here killing yourself because PMB spoke with trump on,phone grin
bro zombie does that put food on ua table undecided

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians And Nonsense - Trump Called Buhari And We Throw A Party! by Nobody: 7:16am On Feb 14, 2017
chimerase2:
bro zombie does that put food on ua table undecided
yes

1 Like

Re: Nigerians And Nonsense - Trump Called Buhari And We Throw A Party! by Biodun37: 7:17am On Feb 14, 2017
First, u claimed news is fake, now u can't find any importance in it, u are sick o!
Re: Nigerians And Nonsense - Trump Called Buhari And We Throw A Party! by bantudra: 8:13am On Feb 14, 2017
xstry:

what??....
Re: Nigerians And Nonsense - Trump Called Buhari And We Throw A Party! by bantudra: 8:16am On Feb 14, 2017
omenkaLives:
We really dont give a fvck about the call, we are just using it to taunt those illiterates who think Trump is gonna come use some presidential decree to bring their phantom dream into reality because they assume he'd hate the Nigerian president since he's a muslim, and then do their bidding since they call themselves jews and he's "jewish".

I pity those ignoramuses who lost their lives in that silly pro trump rally. Wonder what they'd be saying in their graves with this incident.

The tin pepper una welll well sha. cheesy

ahhhh..okay,now i get it...

i couldnt tell the difference between zombis and wailers no more.... grin
Re: Nigerians And Nonsense - Trump Called Buhari And We Throw A Party! by KevinDein: 8:32am On Feb 14, 2017
Some morrooons would just come online and be whining about how disappointed they are in Nigeria/Nigerians for doing or not doing bla bla bla bla, like their opinions matter.

Outstanding morrrons with exaggerated sense of importance

Re: Nigerians And Nonsense - Trump Called Buhari And We Throw A Party! by Eledan: 8:34am On Feb 14, 2017
OP, we know how your type would have set the cyber-world into a frenzy if Trump had called 2 others African leaders without PMB among those two.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

3.67 Million Nigerians Lost Their Jobs In One Year – FG Report / 'Every Currency That Comes Down By Force Will Go Up' - Oby Ezekwesili / Photo: Bola Tinubu's TV Continental Sacks 145 Staff

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.