Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,761 members, 7,955,898 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 06:06 PM

5 Nigerian Songs For Your Valentine Playlist - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / 5 Nigerian Songs For Your Valentine Playlist (14193 Views)

Top Five Nigerian Songs that Revolutionised Song Covers In Nigeria - Iamsynord / Top 10 Hottest Nigerian Songs Released In January 2019 / List Of 150 Of The Greatest Nigerian Songs By Naptu2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Nigerian Songs For Your Valentine Playlist by Epositive(m): 7:54am On Feb 14, 2017
my playlist for the day:
olamide- pepper dem gang wizkid - good love
later in the evening
ed sheeran - thinking out loud
#positivevibes
Re: 5 Nigerian Songs For Your Valentine Playlist by Nobody: 7:54am On Feb 14, 2017
abnsugbe:

the Playlist is for Yorubas,what of Hausa and IGBOs
Update their own Playlist
mad over you by runtown nko
Re: 5 Nigerian Songs For Your Valentine Playlist by Kenneth10110(m): 7:55am On Feb 14, 2017
its my birthday today.
Re: 5 Nigerian Songs For Your Valentine Playlist by martineverest(m): 7:57am On Feb 14, 2017
lami ft mi..know airis-ololufe yemi alade-kissing seyi shey-jangolover
Re: 5 Nigerian Songs For Your Valentine Playlist by Maj196(m): 8:02am On Feb 14, 2017
Play: Want to - Falz & Simi
Re: 5 Nigerian Songs For Your Valentine Playlist by Envick: 8:03am On Feb 14, 2017
IDFWU-Big Sean
Re: 5 Nigerian Songs For Your Valentine Playlist by Priceless2802(f): 8:07am On Feb 14, 2017
tongue
who will b my val?
Re: 5 Nigerian Songs For Your Valentine Playlist by Postboiswag(m): 8:08am On Feb 14, 2017
ife wa Gbona - Tiwa savage
Re: 5 Nigerian Songs For Your Valentine Playlist by flowbjones(m): 8:12am On Feb 14, 2017
Show Me Love by Baykon

Produced by DJ Coublon.
Re: 5 Nigerian Songs For Your Valentine Playlist by Nobody: 8:18am On Feb 14, 2017
Kevon Edmunds 24/7
Re: 5 Nigerian Songs For Your Valentine Playlist by princeakins(m): 8:21am On Feb 14, 2017
Mikylopez:
grin I'll be jamming dz songs and be sleeping. mehn its gonna be a long day

Don't jam doz wonderful songs alone bae. Sincevu r in gidi, Let's make it a day for two, b my plus 1.
Re: 5 Nigerian Songs For Your Valentine Playlist by Nobody: 8:22am On Feb 14, 2017
Mrtolotolo:
The hoes ain't loyal

Chris Brown.

tongue cheesy

Wow. . I'm first to comment shocked cheesy

Happy Valentines day to these wonderful people..caracta, mimzyy, viviciousvivi, ivyy, ogeoflyf, bumbae1, trapQueen77, lanicky, carammel, nikkyshyne, luminouz, caseless, kr0ne, giyazz, moana..
Big up!!!!
@Yaga@. ...

Happy Vals day hun kiss
Making chocolate treats today !

3 Likes

Re: 5 Nigerian Songs For Your Valentine Playlist by swimmer: 8:57am On Feb 14, 2017
Nonsense list!

angry angry angry angry

The only song you need is credit alert on her phone...

grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: 5 Nigerian Songs For Your Valentine Playlist by Dyt(f): 9:15am On Feb 14, 2017
I feel it coming - The weeknd et Daft Punk
Re: 5 Nigerian Songs For Your Valentine Playlist by UncutSk(m): 9:20am On Feb 14, 2017
I fukks with bad and boujee bruh
Re: 5 Nigerian Songs For Your Valentine Playlist by do4luv14(m): 9:27am On Feb 14, 2017
olaolulazio:
If you marry taxi driver...... I don't care!

lolzzz guy you stil remember day song, dats the best for VAL dis season
Re: 5 Nigerian Songs For Your Valentine Playlist by urheme: 9:39am On Feb 14, 2017
magazineguy:
February 14 is a special day on the calendar. It is on this day that valentine is celebrated. The season which celebrates love is usually characterized by its warming ambience and colourful outlook.

Valentine, like other festive seasons, is difficult to pass by. The gush of love in the air can be contagious. You cannot be left out in the season, lovers want to spend time together and deepen their love, singles want to create pleasureable moments. One tools employed by people, in the bid to enjoy the season is music. This is why I came up with a valentine playlist to help you enjoy the season. The following songs make up the playlist:

Mad Over You by Runtown
This is arguably the hottest song of the year, so far. It just apt for the valentine season, the love themed song is quite friendly to the ear and good to groove to. It is very unlikely that Mad Over You isn’t played at your hangout spot, especially at this time.

No Forget by Adekunle Gold ft. Simi
Oh yeah, just the right duet to fan the flames of love during the valentine season. The brilliant voice of Adekunle and Simi’s sonorous singing gives this song the perfect blend for a love song. The wide acceptance of the song means that your partner might just like the song as much as you do, it would be romantic to have you and your partner sing the love professing verses of the song to each other.

Smile for me by Simi
Miss Simi’s smile for me is another love anthem that should be on val playlist. The lyrics of the song is the mojo. It is the kind of song lovers want to listen to in the company of their partner.

Chemistry by Falz & Simi
A valentine playlist would be incomplete without this song. This song sets the mood right for a love atmosphere. Simi’s dominance on this playlist qualifies her for the title of queen of Nigerian RnB.

Aduke by Tjan
This beautiful love professing song would do well on any val playlist. The ladies especially would like to assume the Aduke character for the val night. The song is beautiful and head spinning. You cannot get it wrong on a val night, with Aduke playing in the background.

source: http://tushmagazine.com.ng/5-nigerian-songs-valentine-playlist/

cc
seun, lalasticala, mynd44

And all of them has to be secular ,
and this trash made front page.

The MOD should be h........ embarassed embarassed
Re: 5 Nigerian Songs For Your Valentine Playlist by Nobody: 10:38am On Feb 14, 2017
olaolulazio:
If you marry taxi driver...... I don't care!

The original Bobby Benson version

Some people still get strong memories....
Re: 5 Nigerian Songs For Your Valentine Playlist by mikeljack(m): 10:46am On Feb 14, 2017
magazineguy:
February 14 is a special day on the calendar. It is on this day that valentine is celebrated. The season which celebrates love is usually characterized by its warming ambience and colourful outlook.

Valentine, like other festive seasons, is difficult to pass by. The gush of love in the air can be contagious. You cannot be left out in the season, lovers want to spend time together and deepen their love, singles want to create pleasureable moments. One tools employed by people, in the bid to enjoy the season is music. This is why I came up with a valentine playlist to help you enjoy the season. The following songs make up the playlist:

Mad Over You by Runtown
This is arguably the hottest song of the year, so far. It just apt for the valentine season, the love themed song is quite friendly to the ear and good to groove to. It is very unlikely that Mad Over You isn’t played at your hangout spot, especially at this time.

No Forget by Adekunle Gold ft. Simi
Oh yeah, just the right duet to fan the flames of love during the valentine season. The brilliant voice of Adekunle and Simi’s sonorous singing gives this song the perfect blend for a love song. The wide acceptance of the song means that your partner might just like the song as much as you do, it would be romantic to have you and your partner sing the love professing verses of the song to each other.

Smile for me by Simi
Miss Simi’s smile for me is another love anthem that should be on val playlist. The lyrics of the song is the mojo. It is the kind of song lovers want to listen to in the company of their partner.

Chemistry by Falz & Simi
A valentine playlist would be incomplete without this song. This song sets the mood right for a love atmosphere. Simi’s dominance on this playlist qualifies her for the title of queen of Nigerian RnB.

Aduke by Tjan
This beautiful love professing song would do well on any val playlist. The ladies especially would like to assume the Aduke character for the val night. The song is beautiful and head spinning. You cannot get it wrong on a val night, with Aduke playing in the background.

source: http://tushmagazine.com.ng/5-nigerian-songs-valentine-playlist/

cc
seun, lalasticala, mynd44
MAD OVER YOU (COVER) BY MO GEVSON
Re: 5 Nigerian Songs For Your Valentine Playlist by olaolulazio(m): 11:14am On Feb 14, 2017
9jakohai:

The original Bobby Benson version

Some people still get strong memories....
bros, I can't download via YouTube...

Another downloading section will be appreciated.
Re: 5 Nigerian Songs For Your Valentine Playlist by Nobody: 11:27am On Feb 14, 2017
olaolulazio:
bros, I can't download via YouTube...

Another downloading section will be appreciated.

Don't know of any....but if you can download the Torch browser...it has a feature that enables you to download youtube videos.

Also....there are some apps that can help you download Youtube videos onto your PC.
Re: 5 Nigerian Songs For Your Valentine Playlist by jamalchance(m): 12:09pm On Feb 14, 2017
olamide - baddo love ... my all time greatest val song but then f*ck valentine
Re: 5 Nigerian Songs For Your Valentine Playlist by quintybabe(f): 6:02pm On Feb 14, 2017
obembet:
Wait for me by King Sunny Ade

Happy val guys...

And your u are ready to be my val.. " NOT GUYS OOOO.

Check my signature

Celebrate together
Tempted to grin btw you look cute
Re: 5 Nigerian Songs For Your Valentine Playlist by kokohub: 6:20pm On Feb 14, 2017
Download AMEBO - by TeeQue .. Isn't it weird when an artist drops a song with a controversial title on valentines day ? Well Tinimash Entertainment prodigy TeeQue has his reason for doing so with his latest track Titled AMEBO (mix) listen and download https://my.notjustok.com/track/download/id/181292

Re: 5 Nigerian Songs For Your Valentine Playlist by quintybabe(f): 6:21pm On Feb 14, 2017
For the singles I recommend [/b] that's where i'll belong by Peter Andre
For those we are ready to get down tonight and looking forward to it I recommend [b]
Bed by j holiday
And to those who are in love with someone they can't be with, I recommend All I have to do by Everly brothers
To those that likes Yoruba oldies, I recommend [b][/b]sunshine lady by king Sunny Ade, Ololufe by Orlando Julius Ekemode
Re: 5 Nigerian Songs For Your Valentine Playlist by Mimzyy(f): 1:17pm On Feb 15, 2017
Mrtolotolo:
The hoes ain't loyal

Chris Brown.

tongue cheesy

Wow. . I'm first to comment shocked cheesy

Happy Valentines day to these wonderful people..
Big up!!!!
@Yaga@. ...

I know this is coming late but you should understand why. happy vals day hun kiss

2 Likes

Re: 5 Nigerian Songs For Your Valentine Playlist by McNaevets: 8:04pm On Feb 15, 2017
Add this to your playlist.... Beautiful Spoken Word by McNaevets

https://my.notjustok.com/track/download/id/182300

(1) (2) (Reply)

Download Old School & Latest Yoruba Music At Fujinaija / Burna Boy, Davido, Nasty C, Lead Nominees For The 6th AFRIMA Awards / Muna Aplogizes To Legend Modenine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.