Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,642 members, 7,809,412 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:07 AM

Living Faith Church (winners Chapel) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Living Faith Church (winners Chapel) (3892 Views)

Words Mostly Used In Living Faith Church A.k.a Winners Chapel / Oyedepo’s Church, Winners Chapel Burnt Down Over Purported Support For Jonathan / Living Faith Church Has Six Million Members Across 147 Countries – Oyedepo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Living Faith Church (winners Chapel) by kanmy14: 8:26am On Dec 07, 2009
the long awaited for, shiloh 2009 is here again this year's shiloh is tagged 'the hour of restoration'. the program kicks off on tuesday 8th dec, through 12th of dec. 2009. Time is 7 am and 7 pm daily. the venue of the program is canaanland km 10, idiroko road, ota lagos, nigeria. and all living faith churches all over the world via satelite. come and be restored. your hour of transformation is finally come. for more info u can log on to www.davidoyedepoministries.org
you are blessed.
Re: Living Faith Church (winners Chapel) by kanmy14: 8:34am On Dec 07, 2009
winner's chapel Gombe zone, had a rally yesterday, creating an awareness of the shiloh 2009. about 89 percent of the church came out enmass for the awareness rally of the shiloh program that is slated to open on tuesday 8th dec. , 2009. you cant afford to miss this great encounter with God at the Shiloh program. your testimony is the next 2 hear as you honour this invitation. bless you
Re: Living Faith Church (winners Chapel) by Meldrick(m): 2:38pm On Dec 07, 2009
I really wanted to be there but for my job. Thank God for the viewing centres.
Re: Living Faith Church (winners Chapel) by KunleOshob(m): 3:06pm On Dec 07, 2009
I am sure by the time this Jamboree is over, David would be smiling to the bank with enough money to buy himself a third private jet.
Re: Living Faith Church (winners Chapel) by kanmy14: 3:50pm On Dec 07, 2009
meldrick, you can still be part of the program inspite of your tight schedule. if you are connected just log on 2 www.davidoyedepoministries.org and watch the whole program life or you look 4 a nearby living faith church around you, the program will be televise life via satelite. u cant afford 2 miss this year's Shiloh program.
God bless u as u honor this invitation.
Re: Living Faith Church (winners Chapel) by kanmy14: 4:02pm On Dec 07, 2009
kunleoshob, it is not a jamboree but an avenue 2 know the purpose of God 4 ur life and how 2 get much closer 2 him. God still luv you, He does not want u 2 perish. u are one of His masterpieces, so He wants 2 showcase u 4 His glory. come and be part of this program 2 know more of God's intension 4 ur life. He love u still.
God bless u
Re: Living Faith Church (winners Chapel) by KunleOshob(m): 4:26pm On Dec 07, 2009
kanmy14:

kunleoshob, it is not a jamboree but an avenue 2 know the purpose of God 4 your life and how 2 get much closer 2 him. God still luv you, He does not want u 2 perish. u are one of His masterpieces, so He wants 2 showcase u 4 His glory. come and be part of this program 2 know more of God's intension 4 your life. He love u still.
God bless u
My brother i am quite certain and sure beyond reasonably doubt that i know God's purpose for my life better than any heresy David Oyedepo preaches. His type of christianity[Prosperity gospel] is clearly not from God and is very contrary to the teachings of the bible. He only twists the bible to support his allusions. I am sorry i might sound rather brash or arrogant but i am just trying to be as blunt as possible.
Re: Living Faith Church (winners Chapel) by Mbeki: 5:25pm On Dec 07, 2009
I thought Shiloh is somewhere in Isreal or so, when did it come to Nigeria??
Re: Living Faith Church (winners Chapel) by KunleOshob(m): 5:35pm On Dec 07, 2009
@mbeki
Oh the term shiloh as used by David Oyedepo is just a clever marketing strategy to promote his carnival. the use of a biblical terminolgy is a sure way to to getting people to believe that God would be present at the carnival.
Re: Living Faith Church (winners Chapel) by Kay17: 6:12pm On Dec 07, 2009
kanmy14:

kunleoshob, it is not a jamboree but an avenue 2 know the purpose of God 4 your life and how 2 get much closer 2 him. God still luv you, He does not want u 2 perish. u are one of His masterpieces, so He wants 2 showcase u 4 His glory. come and be part of this program 2 know more of God's intension 4 your life. He love u still.
God bless u
i tort some people's purpose was in death as aletheia stated. again while bother going to the jamboree when jesus died for you.
Re: Living Faith Church (winners Chapel) by Nobody: 10:09pm On Dec 07, 2009
@KunleOshob

Could you mention one pastor who is actually a true one?
Re: Living Faith Church (winners Chapel) by kanmy14: 6:39am On Feb 23, 2012
stop being sentimental, and criticising man of God just work on your personal relationship with God
Re: Living Faith Church (winners Chapel) by Nobody: 7:59am On Feb 23, 2012
2 yearz ago. now he has four I think, no, they belong to the MEANistry, lmao

KunleOshob, Nls t.b joshua cheesy
Re: Living Faith Church (winners Chapel) by PastorKun(m): 9:40am On Feb 23, 2012
^^^
grin grin grin you see I was dead accurate two years ago when I 'prophesied' that Oledepo would buy a third private jet. grin I think I am going to start my own 'prophetic' ministry and start asking people to sow into my anointing to get blessed.
Re: Living Faith Church (winners Chapel) by Azibalua(f): 11:22am On Feb 23, 2012
Pastor Kun:

^^^
grin grin grin you see I was dead accurate two years ago when I 'prophesied' that Oledepo would buy a third private jet. grin I think I am going to start my own 'prophetic' ministry and start asking people to sow into my anointing to get blessed.

Prophesy is for edification not for demolition

(1) (Reply)

Is It Good For Christians To Participate In Carnival? / Has This Incidence Occur To Anyone? / Let's Share Our Campus Fellowship Experiences.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.