Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,050 members, 7,825,343 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 12:04 PM

How To Open Free Offshore Bank Account For Paypal Verification - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Open Free Offshore Bank Account For Paypal Verification (20440 Views)

Virtual Credit Cards *VCC* For Paypal Verification %100 / Phone Number For Usa And Uk Paypal Verification (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Open Free Offshore Bank Account For Paypal Verification by pauljumbo: 8:28am On Mar 31, 2017
you only need to add a phone number to complete paypal verification
Re: How To Open Free Offshore Bank Account For Paypal Verification by pauljumbo: 8:01am On Apr 05, 2017
the account comes with iban number
Re: How To Open Free Offshore Bank Account For Paypal Verification by cmoney22222: 8:37am On Apr 05, 2017
How do i use it and verify nigeria paypal?
Re: How To Open Free Offshore Bank Account For Paypal Verification by pauljumbo: 2:18am On Apr 06, 2017
cmoney22222:
How do i use it and verify nigeria paypal?

apply for the card it comes with the iban number you only add the bank account to paypal and thats all
Re: How To Open Free Offshore Bank Account For Paypal Verification by cmoney22222: 6:55am On Apr 06, 2017
pauljumbo:

apply for the card it comes with the iban number you only add the bank account to paypal and thats all
can I add it to my existing nigerian paypal account?
Re: How To Open Free Offshore Bank Account For Paypal Verification by pauljumbo: 8:32am On Apr 06, 2017
cmoney22222:
can I add it to my existing nigerian paypal account?
yes you can but its better to use other country like south africa
Re: How To Open Free Offshore Bank Account For Paypal Verification by Ebuka478(m): 8:47am On Apr 06, 2017
Careful with leupay, be sure you're not violating any of their rules, if them flag your account na sure blockage, then you'd have to wait 180 day before your funds will be released to your domiciliary account less charges. They've still got my €188. Other than that their services are quite nice

1 Like

Re: How To Open Free Offshore Bank Account For Paypal Verification by pauljumbo: 7:50am On Apr 10, 2017
Ebuka478:
Careful with leupay, be sure you're not violating any of their rules, if them flag your account na sure blockage, then you'd have to wait 180 day before your funds will be released to your domiciliary account less charges. They've still got my €188. Other than that their services are quite nice

noted
Re: How To Open Free Offshore Bank Account For Paypal Verification by pauljumbo: 1:04pm On Apr 14, 2017
account can be use in any website
Re: How To Open Free Offshore Bank Account For Paypal Verification by pauljumbo: 6:30am On May 07, 2017
You can use th account to Create business paypql account

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Open Free Offshore Bank Account For Paypal Verification by cmoney22222: 7:06am On May 07, 2017
pauljumbo:
You can use th account to Create business paypql account
am not able to add the account number to my usa paypal or nigerian paypal. is there anyway around this? thanks
Re: How To Open Free Offshore Bank Account For Paypal Verification by pauljumbo: 6:14pm On May 23, 2017
cmoney22222:
am not able to add the account number to my usa paypal or nigerian paypal. is there anyway around this? thanks

you can use it on Nigeria paypal account
Re: How To Open Free Offshore Bank Account For Paypal Verification by cmoney22222: 6:31pm On May 23, 2017
pauljumbo:

you can use it on Nigeria paypal account
you mean I can use tthe account details not the card on nigeria paypal account? can I use it to withdraw?
Re: How To Open Free Offshore Bank Account For Paypal Verification by eben123(m): 8:11am On May 24, 2017
if you need a 100% verified US PayPal acct that cannot be limited and doesn't need IP to login, you use your Nigeria IP to login, I can help u create one with your information and if you need a payoneer card also,I can order for you... All for a token. whatsapp 08171050192
Re: How To Open Free Offshore Bank Account For Paypal Verification by pauljumbo: 8:25am On May 30, 2017
cmoney22222:
you mean I can use tthe account details not the card on nigeria paypal account? can I use it to withdraw?

yes you can use it to make withdrawals
Re: How To Open Free Offshore Bank Account For Paypal Verification by cmoney22222: 8:32am On May 30, 2017
pauljumbo:

yes you can use it to make withdrawals
nigeria paypal does received, so how can one initiate a withdrawal with leupay account detail?
Re: How To Open Free Offshore Bank Account For Paypal Verification by pauljumbo: 2:46pm On May 30, 2017
cmoney22222:
nigeria paypal does received, so how can one initiate a withdrawal with leupay account detail?

you create a europe paypal account and make withdrawals to your leupay account
Re: How To Open Free Offshore Bank Account For Paypal Verification by Nobody: 2:53pm On May 30, 2017
*USA VERIFIED VCC, VBA and PHONE NUMBER for PayPal Verification

*CANADA VERIFIED VCC, VBA and PHONE NUMBER for PayPal Verification

*EUROPEAN VERIFIED VCC, VBA and PHONE NUMBER for PayPal Verification

*VERIFIED EBAY / AMAZON + PAYPAL ACCOUNTS

*GOOGLE VOICE

*REMOTE DESKTOP (VIRTUAL PRIVATE SERVER) FOR PAYPAL / EBAY ACCOUNT

*MASTER CARD FOR PAYPAL VERIFICATION

Call/whatsapp: 08100585820
Re: How To Open Free Offshore Bank Account For Paypal Verification by pauljumbo: 10:18am On Jun 03, 2017
Noted
Re: How To Open Free Offshore Bank Account For Paypal Verification by Nobody: 11:04am On Jun 03, 2017
Observing, thanks OP
Re: How To Open Free Offshore Bank Account For Paypal Verification by pauljumbo: 6:51am On Jun 05, 2017
Pidgin2:
Observing, thanks OP

you are welcome

1 Like

Re: How To Open Free Offshore Bank Account For Paypal Verification by pauljumbo: 7:29am On Jun 07, 2017
you only need to add a phone number to complete paypal verification
Re: How To Open Free Offshore Bank Account For Paypal Verification by Rasana: 8:40pm On Jun 12, 2017
If I want to open a Europe PayPal for leupay, do i need to hide my ip?
Re: How To Open Free Offshore Bank Account For Paypal Verification by Nobody: 3:33am On Jun 13, 2017

*GOOGLE VOICE

*PAYPAL US /UK/ANY EUROPEAN COUNTRY ACCOUNT

Re: How To Open Free Offshore Bank Account For Paypal Verification by pauljumbo: 9:58am On Jun 13, 2017
Sammeyd:

*GOOGLE VOICE

*PAYPAL US /UK/ANY EUROPEAN COUNTRY ACCOUNT

Noted

1 Like

Re: How To Open Free Offshore Bank Account For Paypal Verification by Nobody: 2:54am On Jun 19, 2017
Sammeyd:
We render the Following Services

EBay checkout with PayPal

Amazon Checkout with PayPal

Withdrawal from Fiverr, Wordgigs, Freelancer or any Upwork site

We provide PayPal Account for any online payment at cheap rate

We also Sell VCC, VBA for US, UK and any European Country

We also sell verified Personal & Business PayPal account

US/UK phone numbers, Remote Desktop Servers and we solve issues with regard to PayPal Account

Feel free to call / Whatsapp : 08100585820
Re: How To Open Free Offshore Bank Account For Paypal Verification by pauljumbo: 7:53am On Jun 19, 2017
Usa offahore bank account
Re: How To Open Free Offshore Bank Account For Paypal Verification by cmoney22222: 10:31am On Jun 19, 2017
drop the link

pauljumbo:
Usa offahore bank account
Re: How To Open Free Offshore Bank Account For Paypal Verification by pauljumbo: 11:52am On Jun 19, 2017
cmoney22222:
drop the link

Which link
Re: How To Open Free Offshore Bank Account For Paypal Verification by cmoney22222: 12:11pm On Jun 19, 2017
usa offshore bank account sir

pauljumbo:

Which link

1 Like

Re: How To Open Free Offshore Bank Account For Paypal Verification by pauljumbo: 10:32am On Jun 20, 2017
Re: How To Open Free Offshore Bank Account For Paypal Verification by Dollabiz: 11:05am On Jun 20, 2017
Good

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigerian Stocks Hit Highest Level Ever / FG To Commence Work On Three Coal Power Plants / How To Get The Perfect Startup Business Ideas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.