Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,529 members, 7,823,308 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:26 AM

How To Open Free Offshore Bank Account For Paypal Verification - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Open Free Offshore Bank Account For Paypal Verification (20426 Views)

Virtual Credit Cards *VCC* For Paypal Verification %100 / Phone Number For Usa And Uk Paypal Verification (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Open Free Offshore Bank Account For Paypal Verification by pauljumbo: 6:29am On Aug 22, 2017
goddyair1:
op pls i also want 2 learn how 2make money online my whatsapp number is 08036286822

I don't have any information on how to make money online.

But just offer value and service to people you always make money online
Re: How To Open Free Offshore Bank Account For Paypal Verification by pauljumbo: 7:27pm On Aug 22, 2017
Offshore for PayPal verification
Re: How To Open Free Offshore Bank Account For Paypal Verification by pauljumbo: 4:34am On Aug 23, 2017
guide on how to get offshore bank account with paypal
Re: How To Open Free Offshore Bank Account For Paypal Verification by Okuda(m): 7:00am On Aug 23, 2017
pauljumbo:

I usually use the account to receive payments from my freelance service in Europe

I have not fund it directly

I use it to receive funds mainly

can it receive payments from individuals. unlike payoneer. you can only receive funds from corporate orgs. i mean like cash or wire deposits from individuals?
Re: How To Open Free Offshore Bank Account For Paypal Verification by pauljumbo: 7:53am On Aug 23, 2017
Okuda:

can it receive payments from individuals. unlike payoneer. you can only receive funds from corporate orgs. i mean like cash or wire deposits from individuals?

You can use it to receive funds
Re: How To Open Free Offshore Bank Account For Paypal Verification by Okuda(m): 8:39am On Aug 23, 2017
pauljumbo:

You can use it to receive funds

from individuals or from company accounts?
Re: How To Open Free Offshore Bank Account For Paypal Verification by pauljumbo: 8:53pm On Aug 23, 2017
Okuda:

from individuals or from company accounts?

You can use it for individual account
Re: How To Open Free Offshore Bank Account For Paypal Verification by pauljumbo: 4:42am On Aug 24, 2017
Offshore bank for PayPal account
Re: How To Open Free Offshore Bank Account For Paypal Verification by pauljumbo: 8:42pm On Aug 25, 2017
Offshore bank account for PayPal account
Re: How To Open Free Offshore Bank Account For Paypal Verification by Lampert505(m): 9:02pm On Aug 25, 2017
keemcamill:
me too
me too my whatsapp number is 08180152128 and my Gmail account is opeyemitoheeb31@gmail.com
Re: How To Open Free Offshore Bank Account For Paypal Verification by pauljumbo: 8:08am On Aug 26, 2017
Lampert505:
me too my whatsapp number is 08180152128 and my Gmail account is opeyemitoheeb31@gmail.com

Noted you can also reach me on whatsapp +233540201394
Re: How To Open Free Offshore Bank Account For Paypal Verification by pauljumbo: 5:05pm On Aug 26, 2017
Get offshore bank account for PayPal verification
Re: How To Open Free Offshore Bank Account For Paypal Verification by pauljumbo: 4:44am On Aug 28, 2017
Offshore bank account for PayPal verification
Re: How To Open Free Offshore Bank Account For Paypal Verification by pauljumbo: 8:57am On Aug 28, 2017
offshore bank account for paypal verification
Re: How To Open Free Offshore Bank Account For Paypal Verification by pauljumbo: 4:34pm On Aug 29, 2017
Re: How To Open Free Offshore Bank Account For Paypal Verification by pauljumbo: 9:38pm On Aug 29, 2017
Re: How To Open Free Offshore Bank Account For Paypal Verification by pauljumbo: 4:39am On Aug 31, 2017
Re: How To Open Free Offshore Bank Account For Paypal Verification by pauljumbo: 2:54pm On Aug 31, 2017
how to open offshore paypal account
Re: How To Open Free Offshore Bank Account For Paypal Verification by pauljumbo: 8:36am On Sep 01, 2017
Re: How To Open Free Offshore Bank Account For Paypal Verification by pauljumbo: 5:15am On Sep 02, 2017
You can now create offshore bank account for PayPal verification
Re: How To Open Free Offshore Bank Account For Paypal Verification by doubleportion: 8:27am On Sep 02, 2017
pauljumbo:
Can we use our voter's card for the opening of the offshore bank account?
Re: How To Open Free Offshore Bank Account For Paypal Verification by pauljumbo: 8:34am On Sep 02, 2017
doubleportion:

Can we use our voter's card for the opening of the offshore bank account?

They accept driving licence and international passport
Re: How To Open Free Offshore Bank Account For Paypal Verification by pauljumbo: 3:53am On Sep 03, 2017
Re: How To Open Free Offshore Bank Account For Paypal Verification by pauljumbo: 4:05am On Sep 03, 2017
Bank account for PayPal verification
Re: How To Open Free Offshore Bank Account For Paypal Verification by pauljumbo: 12:11pm On Sep 03, 2017
Guide on how to open offshore bank account
Re: How To Open Free Offshore Bank Account For Paypal Verification by budosky(m): 12:20pm On Sep 03, 2017
Paul my nigga
Re: How To Open Free Offshore Bank Account For Paypal Verification by pauljumbo: 2:25pm On Sep 03, 2017
budosky:
Paul my nigga

I sight you too
Re: How To Open Free Offshore Bank Account For Paypal Verification by budosky(m): 5:49pm On Sep 03, 2017
pauljumbo:

I sight you too

I have a business proposal and I don't if you might be interested.
Re: How To Open Free Offshore Bank Account For Paypal Verification by bobojoshua(m): 6:03pm On Sep 03, 2017
pauljumbo:
[img]https://1.bp..com/-5M0te7cQV0o/WKKxYbudZkI/AAAAAAAAAS8/zusagR_EphAEde1_6uTyjVj-u72NVZ6GgCLcB/s1600/how%2Bto%2Bopen%2Bfree%2Boffshore%2Bbank%2Baccount%2Bfor%2Bpaypal%2Bverification.png[/img]

An offshore bank is a bank located outside the country of residence of its depositors, with most of its account holders being non-residents of the jurisdiction. An account held in a foreign account, especially in a tax haven country, is often described as an offshore account.

watch video on how to open free offshore bank account

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NRhaJnZVwZQ

There are several countries you can open this offshore account from this are countries that their laws permit such banking transaction these are some the countries you can open offshore bank account Latvia, Poland, Belize, Seychelles, Cyprus, Singapore, UK, Ireland, Qatar, Panama and Mauritius.

How can I open the offshore bank account
in this tutorial, we will learn how to create this offshore from a Luxembourg bank called bank leupay its one of the biggest offshore bank in Luxembourg and malta visit https://www.leupay.eu/

The first step you click on join now and choose a personal or business account and click on apply now.

[img]https://4.bp..com/-ookSPhQ_66w/WKKyEpcHoOI/AAAAAAAAATE/w3T4H79YG1EwwRz5vHazfGHAwkR_9VG_ACLcB/s1600/free%2Boffshore%2Bbank2.jpg[/img]

The next step you fill the form with your real name, address, date of birth and phone number that has id card either international passport or driving license.

The site will send you a confirmation code to your phone number, get the code from your phone and put it on the form and click on next.

The last step you have to verify the account the first verification you have to upload a clear image of your id card either a passport or driving licence.

The next step you proof your address by either uploading a utility bill or you add your debit or credit cards that have your name on it.

The last step you apply for a free debit card that will be connected to the bank account they will ship it to your address for free in 10 to 15 business days for free.

What can do with the offshore bank account?
you can use it to verify PayPal account
you can use it to withdraw funds from PayPal account
you can use it to receive payments worldwide
you can use to verify your identity online
you can use the account to sell on Alibaba

Download the complete video and more information on how to open offshore bank account at http://pauljumbo.com/how-to-open-free-offshore-bank-account-for-paypal-verification
Re: How To Open Free Offshore Bank Account For Paypal Verification by pauljumbo: 8:36pm On Sep 03, 2017
budosky:

I have a business proposal and I don't if you might be interested.

Ok whatsapp me about it
Re: How To Open Free Offshore Bank Account For Paypal Verification by pauljumbo: 6:15am On Sep 04, 2017
get offshore bank account for paypal verification

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

China Demands Dry Yam From Nigeria, Yam Exportation Begins July 2017 / Minister Of Agriculture, Desmond Elliot, Others At The Tingo Foods Facility Lau / FG To Commence Work On Three Coal Power Plants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.