Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,634 members, 7,809,384 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:34 AM

Genius! 16-year-old Boy Invents Cooking Stove Which Uses Battery, Charcoal In An - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Genius! 16-year-old Boy Invents Cooking Stove Which Uses Battery, Charcoal In An (622 Views)

Augustine Otuokwa Ogar Invents Hydroelectric Power Plant / 16-Year-Old Onitsha Boy Manufactures Stove That Uses Battery Or Charcoal / Made-In-Aba Stove That Obtains Its Fuel From Cassava Leaf (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Genius! 16-year-old Boy Invents Cooking Stove Which Uses Battery, Charcoal In An by Naijabams(m): 8:37am On Feb 14, 2017
According to photos shared on Twitter by @UberNaijaFact, a 16-year-old boy simply identified as Nydson, from Onitsha, the commercial city of Anambra state, has built a stove which depends on charcoal and battery.
More details of the young genius’ invention were not ascertained as at the time of filing this report, as Tori News made this post to support and encourage him and other young ones with like-minds to never give up on their dreams.

See more photos of the boy’s invention as he exhibits it publicly below;

http://bamstrend.com/genius-16-year-old-boy-invents-cooking-stove-uses-battery-charcoal-anambra.html

1 Like

Re: Genius! 16-year-old Boy Invents Cooking Stove Which Uses Battery, Charcoal In An by Oladimejyy(m): 8:55am On Feb 14, 2017
Mtcheeeeeew.some igbos will be shouting its our boy oo and after that na still the neighbour go kill d boy talent
Re: Genius! 16-year-old Boy Invents Cooking Stove Which Uses Battery, Charcoal In An by psucc(m): 8:58am On Feb 14, 2017
How I wish we Nigeria ever had a listening govt or leaders.

We have a number of people whose works and innovations could reposition this country for good but there's no one to give them the necessary push.

Our leaders are after foreign based products since it will help them to pad the cost and milk the nation dry.

Like the millions of Naira budgeted for the state House kitchen utensils, how many of these items will be bought from the local producers?

I still hope one day someone somewhere will help.

1 Like

Re: Genius! 16-year-old Boy Invents Cooking Stove Which Uses Battery, Charcoal In An by Oladimejyy(m): 9:02am On Feb 14, 2017
psucc:
How I wish we Nigeria ever had a listening govt or leaders.

We have a number of people whose works and innovations could reposition this country for good but there's no one to give them the necessary push.

Our leaders are after foreign based products since it will help them to pad the cost and milk the nation dry.

Like the millions of Naira budgeted for the state House kitchen utensils, how many of these items will be bought from the local producers?

I still hope one day someone somewhere will help.
I can never purchase an electronic made Nigeria especially that walking grave(innoson car)
Re: Genius! 16-year-old Boy Invents Cooking Stove Which Uses Battery, Charcoal In An by Yorobastard(m): 10:33am On Feb 14, 2017
Oladimejyy:
I can never purchase an electronic made Nigeria especially that walking grave(innoson car)
Ogbeni nobody dey force you nah....Afterall you can GO AND DIE

1 Like

Re: Genius! 16-year-old Boy Invents Cooking Stove Which Uses Battery, Charcoal In An by auggie340(f): 10:49am On Feb 14, 2017
Oladimejyy:
Mtcheeeeeew.some igbos will be shouting its our boy oo and after that na still the neighbour go kill d boy talent

wah exactly is d cause of ur rant....is it d fact that he is Igbo or out of concern dah d supposed neighbor will kill his talent, even wen there's no evidence of existence such neighbor?...free yourself bro smiley
Re: Genius! 16-year-old Boy Invents Cooking Stove Which Uses Battery, Charcoal In An by bamirotola: 10:41pm On Feb 14, 2017
Nice one.... but I was expecting something more... what he did wasn't an invention... but he tried nd needs encouragement... d logic there is that d battery will power the fan attached to the coal stove to enhance combustion.... simple common sense

(1) (Reply)

Parallel Space – Multiple Accounts: Multiple Accounts, Online Simultaneously / How I Built My Own Solar Power Generator In Nigeria / Chinese 'hackers' Have Hijacked The Tesla Model X To Remotely Control Its Brakes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.