Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,926 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:06 PM

Funny Car Concept For Kia: A Car With A Different Specs - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Funny Car Concept For Kia: A Car With A Different Specs (23557 Views)

Funny Car Stickers Now Trending In Ẹdo State / Mercedes-Maybach Teases Luxurious New Concept For 2018 Beijing Auto show / Delorean Diving Into The Future With Their Flying Car Concept (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Funny Car Concept For Kia: A Car With A Different Specs by judeodion(m): 7:53am On Feb 17, 2017
diportivo:
Looks more like a PRT undecided

Okada beta pass this one by far

Even scooter

How will you say okada better pass this one? Think well and comment again. Hint: 4 tyres for better balance, windscreen in cases of rain and flying objects. Door to prevent falling off and class...

Oya start thinking

1 Like

Re: Funny Car Concept For Kia: A Car With A Different Specs by immortalcrown(m): 8:01am On Feb 17, 2017
I for buy am but bumps full the roads ò my town.
Re: Funny Car Concept For Kia: A Car With A Different Specs by AutoReportNG: 8:03am On Feb 17, 2017
Darkseid:
Oga you don too make FP and your topics are seriously becoming stale.

I don't get you... How is this an issue? What are you trying to say exactly? I tried reading meaning to your post but I just can't. Making FP is now an issue to you?? Lord have mercy... Nigerians are funny sha.

Good morning
Re: Funny Car Concept For Kia: A Car With A Different Specs by ayobamiakinrind(m): 8:04am On Feb 17, 2017
AutoReportNG:
Imagine having this car on the street of Lagos, driving to work or church. You suddenly become the talk of the town. Kia made this simple but yet an amazing car concept.

Funny Concept Car is a design proposal for Kia. Just like its name suggests, it does feature compact, funny body shape. It’s an all-electric car aims to reduce traffic congestion as well as air pollution. You can read a bit information about this project.

We have two major problems in the modern world. The first is the place. We are seeing huge traffic jams in big cities, also there is very little place for parking. The second problem is ecology. This problem is every year more and more topical. Earth pollution has reached its peak, to solve this problem we need a new type of transport for the city. And here it is ecologically friendly Kia Funny! It is economical, safe, mobile and urban transport! Two small electric motors are located at front and rear sides, and between them placed the elements in the floor. This makes the car more universally. Designed for two passengers, this concept car also features a small cabin for luggage at the back. Kia advanced technology makes it safer and more comfortable.

Source:
http://www.autoreportng.com/2017/02/funny-car-concept-for-kia-car-with.html

Bring it on! Dino dey kampe, he'll buy this one join his executive keke napep
Re: Funny Car Concept For Kia: A Car With A Different Specs by olaolaking: 8:07am On Feb 17, 2017
When you drive this one from kano to Lagos, safe journey
Re: Funny Car Concept For Kia: A Car With A Different Specs by diportivo: 8:14am On Feb 17, 2017
judeodion:

How will you say okada better pass this one? Think well and comment again. Hint: 4 tyres for better balance, windscreen in cases of rain and flying objects. Door to prevent falling off and class...

Oya start thinking

You that have done the thinking, and have come up with the aforementioned, I salute u

You don't need to agree with me...that's my opinion

If only u can see my own reasons from my own perspective

BTW,dyu know what a PRT is?
Re: Funny Car Concept For Kia: A Car With A Different Specs by joinnow: 8:16am On Feb 17, 2017
Cool concept
But many disadvantage
Can it survive bashing from lagos danfo or a dangote truck Fatality
When u park you go park near pole so u can chain it.if not before u come person fit don carry for head run.
U want safer live.safety wise it is not
For big or tall people na issues cramppy

smaller cars may be more dangerous if involved in car accidents

Others

But advantages
You go safe fuel money
U cark any where
U can manuever wella wella pass keke marwa
Others
Re: Funny Car Concept For Kia: A Car With A Different Specs by Trexnemesis(m): 8:39am On Feb 17, 2017
For man and girlfriend only
Re: Funny Car Concept For Kia: A Car With A Different Specs by Cyriloha(m): 8:43am On Feb 17, 2017
Well nice one but will never be good in Nigeria roads to avoid story that touches the heart
And I expected the price range to be around #20,000
Re: Funny Car Concept For Kia: A Car With A Different Specs by bid4rich(m): 9:19am On Feb 17, 2017
Where will the engine be? Hope the driver will not be the engine oo grin grin

1 Like

Re: Funny Car Concept For Kia: A Car With A Different Specs by bid4rich(m): 9:21am On Feb 17, 2017
Cyriloha:
Well nice one but will never be good in Nigeria roads to avoid story that touches the heart
And I expected the price range to be around #20,000

Na thief you be? Even common motorcycle (Okada) and Keke Napep are not sold for 50k how much more. Abeg say something else jor

1 Like

Re: Funny Car Concept For Kia: A Car With A Different Specs by hisMrs(f): 9:37am On Feb 17, 2017
AutoReportNG:
Good thinking, Always, A good product.. I love this car sincerely.

See more pictures and update here..

http://www.autoreportng.com/2017/02/funny-car-concept-for-kia-car-with.html

I am already in love with the car, just a bit worried that the car can easily be stolen, even a fork lifter can carry that car. I hope it gets to naija soon and its very much affordable

Re: Funny Car Concept For Kia: A Car With A Different Specs by Reference(m): 11:40am On Feb 17, 2017
Clearly the future is not designed with Nigeria in mind...... sorry.

Electric vehicles..... 1,800 megawatts.... power epilepsy....
Smart cars ..... Waidi, Kazeem and Jafaru... who will not read... anything...
Composites ..... versus..... vandals, cratered roads and mad drivers.....

The era of Nigerians and africans owning and driving automobiles is slowly coming to an end.... just like the airline and aerospace business. The world has left us behind.... and we can no longer run these businesses successfully. By the time self driving, autonomous vehicles become the norm, and by the time gasoline powered vehicles are banned worldwide (just like turbojet aircraft were banned in europe leading to the demise of Okada Air) and their production proscribed by the UN, we will all take to bicycles and for those who cannot ride, they will have to do with horses and donkeys because we cannot provide the basic, functional and reliable infrastructure required to operate these new technologies, safely and profitably...... too bad...
Re: Funny Car Concept For Kia: A Car With A Different Specs by chccho(m): 3:18pm On Feb 17, 2017
If people use motorcycles, and kekenapep every day in Nigeria I don't see why using a mini car should be a problem How come motorcyclists aren't blown away by trailers as u claim? I say again if a Kia picanto can survive on Naija roads this will survive 3x better and for those saying it can't travel Lagos to ibadan or Abuja pls read about the car again it was simply designed for movement within the city and not for long hauls.
Let's learn to accept innovations and adapt too and not just be blindly ignorant
Re: Funny Car Concept For Kia: A Car With A Different Specs by nams77: 6:27pm On Feb 17, 2017
AutoReportNG:
Lalasticlala...
Pls is this the same person as autojosh. I am seeing different monikers now posting about cars. Nice work though
Re: Funny Car Concept For Kia: A Car With A Different Specs by Cyriloha(m): 10:20pm On Feb 17, 2017
bid4rich:

Na thief you be? Even common motorcycle (Okada) and Keke Napep are not sold for 50k how much more. Abeg say something else jor

Who da fxxk is this one kwa?
Re: Funny Car Concept For Kia: A Car With A Different Specs by AutoReportNG: 7:26am On Feb 18, 2017
nams77:

Pls is this the same person as autojosh. I am seeing different monikers now posting about cars. Nice work though

Hello Bro,

This is not AutoJosh, we are 2 different people. I am not in any way related or work with AutoJosh. AutoJosh is a great guy, he has called me once to encourage and say hello to me, I love his style of writing, but different from Autoreportng. Thanks for the compliment, I appreciate
Re: Funny Car Concept For Kia: A Car With A Different Specs by bid4rich(m): 5:32pm On Feb 18, 2017
Cyriloha:

Who da fxxk is this one kwa?

Its like you have forgotten your senses in your village! Abeg go carry am.
Re: Funny Car Concept For Kia: A Car With A Different Specs by Cyriloha(m): 6:25pm On Feb 18, 2017
bid4rich:

Its like you have forgotten your senses in your village! Abeg go carry am.

See headward

(1) (2) (Reply)

Air Transportation Is Safer Than Road Transportation / Uganda Manufactures First Solar-powered Bus In Africa / "Why Manual Cars Are Better Than Automatic Cars"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.