Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,141 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:03 AM

Delorean Diving Into The Future With Their Flying Car Concept (photos) - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Delorean Diving Into The Future With Their Flying Car Concept (photos) (18206 Views)

An Electrified Delorean / PAL-V Liberty Flying Car: An Overview / United Arab Emirate Police Unveils Flying Bike(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Delorean Diving Into The Future With Their Flying Car Concept (photos) by AutoJoshNG: 8:16pm On Sep 08, 2017
Do you remember the car that was used in “Back To The Future”? They are now shifting towards the production of Flying Cars.

DeLorean, an aerospace company founded by John DeLorean, and now owned by his nephew Paul DeLorean, John first had the idea of building Flying cars in 2012, but it seemed to0 crazy, owing to the uder-developed technology, Paul re-kindled in the fire this year and it seems like he just might succeed.

DeLorean recently finished the design and produced two scale models of their Flying Car, called the DR-7 aircraft, it consists of two prominent wings behind the pilot and passenger space, and a pair of smaller wings at the front. Flight, take-off and landing is carried out by two large fans.

The Flying Car might be electric and durable, as DeLorean propose about 120 miles on a single charge. Testing starts later in 2018.

https://autojosh.com/delorean-diving-future-flying-car-concept-photos/

Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Ishilove
Marpol
Semid4lyfe
Obinoscopy
Seun

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Delorean Diving Into The Future With Their Flying Car Concept (photos) by OYO4sure: 8:40pm On Sep 08, 2017
Looks awesome. Some concept won't just get into the consumer market anytime soon especially in a country like Nigeria .

Imagine a thousand of this car in Nigeria airspace. We will need flying humans (road safety etc to maintain law up there.

49 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Delorean Diving Into The Future With Their Flying Car Concept (photos) by Nemesis1: 10:40pm On Sep 08, 2017
As nice as this is, it won't end well

A scientist and inventor from Dubai I think died testing one of his own car-o-Plane

Powers that be don't want this happening now, as such I advise DeLorean to calm down

7 Likes

Re: Delorean Diving Into The Future With Their Flying Car Concept (photos) by DaimlerBen(m): 11:29pm On Sep 08, 2017
Where's the car?

2 Likes

Re: Delorean Diving Into The Future With Their Flying Car Concept (photos) by SenorFax(m): 8:42am On Sep 09, 2017
Put anti-crash feature and I'll buy. I swear.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Delorean Diving Into The Future With Their Flying Car Concept (photos) by chibike69: 8:42am On Sep 09, 2017
smiley

1 Like

Re: Delorean Diving Into The Future With Their Flying Car Concept (photos) by ojmetrix(m): 8:42am On Sep 09, 2017

4 Likes

Re: Delorean Diving Into The Future With Their Flying Car Concept (photos) by fernandez1(m): 8:43am On Sep 09, 2017
Gbaraaa

Re: Delorean Diving Into The Future With Their Flying Car Concept (photos) by Nobody: 8:44am On Sep 09, 2017
Ok
Re: Delorean Diving Into The Future With Their Flying Car Concept (photos) by drlaykay(m): 8:44am On Sep 09, 2017
Nemesis1:

A scientist and inventor from Dubai I think died testing one of his own car-o-Plane

Powers that be don't want this happening now, as such I advise DeLorean to calm down
You should calm down sir. Unless you are one of the powers that be cheesy

No success will be achieved if this stage isn't passed. Now or later

3 Likes

Re: Delorean Diving Into The Future With Their Flying Car Concept (photos) by olamil34(m): 8:45am On Sep 09, 2017
and
Re: Delorean Diving Into The Future With Their Flying Car Concept (photos) by ZeeBaba17(m): 8:47am On Sep 09, 2017
all I can say is .....Welcome to the future that we have heard so much about

1 Like

Re: Delorean Diving Into The Future With Their Flying Car Concept (photos) by Nathan2016: 8:48am On Sep 09, 2017
Looking at the coment above, that will show you a typical nigerian, Always negative....

The same thing was said for airplanes.

Nigerians and Nigeria hardly see the future.

The future is coming and with your chim chim mentality

Here is going to be a dumping ground for all debris the white dont need

continue saying all sort of negative things,

do you think they embark on manufacturing a car like this without investors who have the power to make it happen...

i don tire for this country

TOO MUCH HATE AND NEGATIVITY,,,,

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Delorean Diving Into The Future With Their Flying Car Concept (photos) by manikspears: 8:49am On Sep 09, 2017
AutoJoshNG:
Do you remember the car that was used in “Back To The Future”? They are now shifting towards the production of Flying Cars.

DeLorean, an aerospace company founded by John DeLorean, and now owned by his nephew Paul DeLorean, John first had the idea of building Flying cars in 2012, but it seemed to0 crazy, owing to the uder-developed technology, Paul re-kindled in the fire this year and it seems like he just might succeed.

DeLorean recently finished the design and produced two scale models of their Flying Car, called the DR-7 aircraft, it consists of two prominent wings behind the pilot and passenger space, and a pair of smaller wings at the front. Flight, take-off and landing is carried out by two large fans.

The Flying Car might be electric and durable, as DeLorean propose about 120 miles on a single charge. Testing starts later in 2018.

https://autojosh.com/delorean-diving-future-flying-car-concept-photos/

Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Ishilove
Marpol
Semid4lyfe
Obinoscopy
Seun
Manicspears grin
Re: Delorean Diving Into The Future With Their Flying Car Concept (photos) by Nobody: 8:49am On Sep 09, 2017
Over here na religion, tribal and political matter we carry for head
Re: Delorean Diving Into The Future With Their Flying Car Concept (photos) by luminouz(m): 8:50am On Sep 09, 2017
Nemesis1:

Could u tell me more about d dead inventor?
Re: Delorean Diving Into The Future With Their Flying Car Concept (photos) by Johnemeka247: 8:51am On Sep 09, 2017
Ok
Re: Delorean Diving Into The Future With Their Flying Car Concept (photos) by lonelydora: 8:53am On Sep 09, 2017
Are we also waiting for this in Nigeria?
Re: Delorean Diving Into The Future With Their Flying Car Concept (photos) by romenna: 8:56am On Sep 09, 2017
Re: Delorean Diving Into The Future With Their Flying Car Concept (photos) by Nobody: 8:59am On Sep 09, 2017
The guys who made the Batman of The Future cartoons I used to love back then really saw the future. Waiting...

1 Like

Re: Delorean Diving Into The Future With Their Flying Car Concept (photos) by EvilMetahuman: 9:00am On Sep 09, 2017
Flying cars should not be allowed to go main stream.

Some ediot might forget to put gas in their cars.
We don't want a situation whereby cars will start falling on people from the sky.
Re: Delorean Diving Into The Future With Their Flying Car Concept (photos) by akaahs(m): 9:01am On Sep 09, 2017
This thing resembles a mini plane not a car na, this is a plane
Re: Delorean Diving Into The Future With Their Flying Car Concept (photos) by Nobody: 9:02am On Sep 09, 2017
If it eventually comes to Nigeria Agbero and LASTMA go get serious airworthiness issues grin grin grin grin
Re: Delorean Diving Into The Future With Their Flying Car Concept (photos) by Atlantia(f): 9:12am On Sep 09, 2017
I would love to get one of these.
Re: Delorean Diving Into The Future With Their Flying Car Concept (photos) by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 9:28am On Sep 09, 2017
just for 2 passenger ? I want the one that can accommodate my entire family, even my dog buhari will have his own seat grin grin grin
Re: Delorean Diving Into The Future With Their Flying Car Concept (photos) by menxer: 9:31am On Sep 09, 2017
Nemesis1:

It has always been that way with any paradigm shattering invention.

You think when combustion engine was invented breeders of pure breed horses and makers of horse drawn carriages didn't oppose it?

3 Likes

Re: Delorean Diving Into The Future With Their Flying Car Concept (photos) by Afobear: 9:32am On Sep 09, 2017
thief

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mention Any Car Issues You Are Currently Experiencing And We'll Help You Solve I / My Honda EOD Won't Start If The Car Goes Through Erosion / How To Properly Use The “baby On Board” Sign

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.