Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,723 members, 7,824,053 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:22 PM

10 Romantic Text Messages To Send To Your Loved One On Valentine’s Day - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / 10 Romantic Text Messages To Send To Your Loved One On Valentine’s Day (705 Views)

You First Loved Me (Christian Romance) By Rose Akpabio / A Valentine's Day Fiasco / Completed Romantic Story : My Father's Wife (18+) Season 1 To 4 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

10 Romantic Text Messages To Send To Your Loved One On Valentine’s Day by etchiep(m): 9:07am On Feb 14, 2017
February 14 is a special day on the calendar. It is on this day that valentine is celebrated. The season which celebrates love is usually characterized by its warming ambience and colourful outlook.

Valentine, like other festive seasons, is difficult to pass by. The gush of love in the air can be contagious. You cannot be left out in the season, lovers want to spend time together and deepen their love, singles want to create pleasurable moments. One tools employed by people, in the bid to enjoy the season is Sending emotional text messages to their love once and Partners. This is why I came up with Romantic Text Messages To Send To Your Loved One On Valentine’s Day to help you enjoy the season:

I can smell love in the air …..So here are some cute romantic text messages u can send to your loved ones ….It’s a month of LOVE so show some love

1. Hey! Do you know what I just noticed? Cute has U in the middle! No wonder I found you so sweet and special all along. Happy Valentine’s Day!

2. My days and nights are spent thinking of you. My dreams have come true now that you are in my life. Happy Valentine’s Day!

3. In life, love is never planned, nor does it happen for a reason. But when love is real, it becomes your plan for life and reason for living. Happy Valentine’s Day my love.

5. No poems, no fancy words. I just want the world to know that I LOVE YOU my Princess with all my heart. Happy Valentine’s Day.

6. Love is missing someone whenever you’re apart, but somehow feeling warm inside because you’re close in heart. As we are, Happy Valentine’s Day sweetheart.

7. There are only two times that I want to be with you
NOW & FOREVER

8. Love can be expressed in many ways.
One way I know is to send it across the distance to the person who is reading this.
♥ ♥ ♥ Happy Valentine’s Day ♥ ♥ ♥

9. I can fake a smile when I feel sad, I can pretend to be happy when I feel bad. But one thing I can’t do, is pretend that I don’t love you.

10. You are my heart, my soul, my treasure, my today, my tomorrow, my forever, my everything. Happy Valentine’s Day.

source: http://freenaija.info/10-romantic-text-messages-send-loved-one-valentines-day/

cc
seun, lalasticala, mynd44

(1) (Reply)

Nudity On Social Media :- Curbing The Menace / Etisalat Writers Contest,2017/2018, Is Out! / In search of a heartrobe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.