Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,819 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:44 AM

Read Tonto Dikeh's Valentine Message - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Read Tonto Dikeh's Valentine Message (19443 Views)

Read Tonto Dikeh’s Moving Father’s Day Message / Tonto Dikeh Shares Domestic Violence Photos, "Roseline Meurer Sleeps With Hubby" / Ubi Franklin's Valentine Message To Wife, Actress Lilian Esoro [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Read Tonto Dikeh's Valentine Message by CEOJAMIENAIJA(m): 10:30am On Feb 14, 2017
Nollywood Actress, Tonto Dikeh who is currently experiencing a breakdown in her marriage, took time to give a valentine's message to her fans.

She posted this photo on her instagram, leaving the caption:

Today is valentine,Happy me to you.Make the best of today,Take a lil time to pray for your loved ones as I pray for al mine this very moment..God bless you and HAPPY VALENTINE LOVERS

https://www.instagram.com/p/BQewsxqjNKP/?hl=en

http://www.jamienaija.com/2017/02/read-tonto-dikeh-valentines-message.html

Re: Read Tonto Dikeh's Valentine Message by emzreus(m): 10:44am On Feb 14, 2017
ehh happy Valentine...but who will do Val for her?...ftc.

1 Like

Re: Read Tonto Dikeh's Valentine Message by Nobody: 11:10am On Feb 14, 2017
Good for you
Re: Read Tonto Dikeh's Valentine Message by angrybird007: 12:20pm On Feb 14, 2017
Se.un this is the time to go for your crush!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Read Tonto Dikeh's Valentine Message by Jesusbabygirl(f): 12:20pm On Feb 14, 2017
Is she trying to confirm that she's having issues with her hubby?
Re: Read Tonto Dikeh's Valentine Message by EgusiSoup: 12:20pm On Feb 14, 2017
Buhari will not message Nigeria? undecided

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Read Tonto Dikeh's Valentine Message by Honza275: 12:20pm On Feb 14, 2017
Re: Read Tonto Dikeh's Valentine Message by SeniorZato(m): 12:20pm On Feb 14, 2017
We dont need it, channel it to ur husband. Use this opportunity and make peace with him

14 Likes

Re: Read Tonto Dikeh's Valentine Message by Nobody: 12:20pm On Feb 14, 2017
grin grin grin grin
Re: Read Tonto Dikeh's Valentine Message by Nobody: 12:21pm On Feb 14, 2017
How e take concern us now?
Re: Read Tonto Dikeh's Valentine Message by wunmi590(m): 12:21pm On Feb 14, 2017
Good one

Re: Read Tonto Dikeh's Valentine Message by eanestca(m): 12:21pm On Feb 14, 2017
WTH

1 Like

Re: Read Tonto Dikeh's Valentine Message by flyca: 12:22pm On Feb 14, 2017
Moving on is not as easy as you think, Madam.
Go and make peace with your husband.

3 Likes

Re: Read Tonto Dikeh's Valentine Message by crownedprinz(m): 12:22pm On Feb 14, 2017
after flaunting your life on social media....you think your marriage would be so succesful...God help your marriage anyways
Re: Read Tonto Dikeh's Valentine Message by princessbecky(f): 12:22pm On Feb 14, 2017
Mmmm.kwotinu
Re: Read Tonto Dikeh's Valentine Message by Draei: 12:23pm On Feb 14, 2017
To me, she was never a
wife material from the onset.

1 Like

Re: Read Tonto Dikeh's Valentine Message by Nobody: 12:23pm On Feb 14, 2017
Re: Read Tonto Dikeh's Valentine Message by Moshkom(m): 12:24pm On Feb 14, 2017
On behalf of Single to Stupor Nigerians; Kano Branch, i'm also wishing u all a happy #Valentine
Re: Read Tonto Dikeh's Valentine Message by chubbygal(f): 12:25pm On Feb 14, 2017
Seen

1 Like

Re: Read Tonto Dikeh's Valentine Message by seangy4konji: 12:25pm On Feb 14, 2017
oKK

I haff hear...

so what else again?
Re: Read Tonto Dikeh's Valentine Message by Vizzim: 12:26pm On Feb 14, 2017
After all the media hype about her marriage. Imagine, the marriage didn't even experience Valentine.. Well happy val to lovers for Team Single Una Weldon.

1 Like

Re: Read Tonto Dikeh's Valentine Message by toyinjimoh(m): 12:28pm On Feb 14, 2017
her life her business
Re: Read Tonto Dikeh's Valentine Message by judecares1(m): 12:31pm On Feb 14, 2017
BETTER PERSON PEOPLE NEVER SEND VALENTINE MESSAGE,NA TONTO CUM DEY SEND HER VAL MSG,NIGERIA DON FINISH

1 Like

Re: Read Tonto Dikeh's Valentine Message by nelsonomini(m): 12:33pm On Feb 14, 2017
Happy Valentine's day tonto,
Re: Read Tonto Dikeh's Valentine Message by Mrsirgusx: 12:37pm On Feb 14, 2017
Haha
Re: Read Tonto Dikeh's Valentine Message by francescainnoce(f): 12:39pm On Feb 14, 2017
It's only God that would have done this to Tonto dike. This maturity could only come from God really. It's was a drastic twist of personality especially knowing the image she portrayed years back and now you can tell she isn't just a child of God but a matured child of God.
Lord help her through her difficulties. I know you Lord don't owe us any explanation whatsoever but please kindly walk through these times of our lives with mercy. Heal our broken hearts and make us whole again.
Happy Valentine's Day to us.

2 Likes

Re: Read Tonto Dikeh's Valentine Message by itsik(m): 12:40pm On Feb 14, 2017
Odnt know .

Re: Read Tonto Dikeh's Valentine Message by Nobody: 12:48pm On Feb 14, 2017
francescainnoce:
It's only God that would have done this to Tonto dike. This maturity could only come from God really. It's was a drastic twist of personality especially knowing the image she portrayed years back and now you can tell she isn't just a child of God but a matured child of God.
Lord help her through her difficulties. I know you Lord don't owe us any explanation whatsoever but please kindly walk through these times of our lives with mercy. Heal our broken hearts and make us whole again.
Happy Valentine's Day to us.

My friend keep quiet. It's all pretense

4 Likes

Re: Read Tonto Dikeh's Valentine Message by toluwalopsy(f): 1:04pm On Feb 14, 2017
Nigerian celebrities are jes stewpeed. Firstly, must you advertise your private life on social media? Secondly,must people know what you're passing through and if so why not visit a psychologist. And thirdly, must you advertise every bit of your success on social media? Remember not everyone is concerned about your progress but majority are waiting to hear your problems purposely to mock you and you foolishly out of your own ignorance claiming to know it all post every Tom, dick and harry of your entire life in social media. Well, I think our naija celebrities needs proper training on how to use social media. Bunch of educated illiterates!

2 Likes

Re: Read Tonto Dikeh's Valentine Message by abnsugbe: 1:48pm On Feb 14, 2017
Draei:
To me, she was never a
wife material from the onset.

thats true talk..A man can date any woman bt Can never Marry Any woman.

(1) (2) (Reply)

OBJ & Comedian BOVI In A Mock Boxing Match ( Pic) / Pirates Beware! Shan George To Send Juju To Movie Pirates / CeeC Writes A Letter To Lanre Dasilva Ajayi, Leo's Sister Over Her Gift

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.