Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,687 members, 7,955,571 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 09:26 AM

Read Tonto Dikeh's Valentine Message - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Read Tonto Dikeh's Valentine Message (19482 Views)

Read Tonto Dikeh’s Moving Father’s Day Message / Tonto Dikeh Shares Domestic Violence Photos, "Roseline Meurer Sleeps With Hubby" / Ubi Franklin's Valentine Message To Wife, Actress Lilian Esoro [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Read Tonto Dikeh's Valentine Message by ibidapko(m): 2:02pm On Feb 14, 2017
emzreus:
ehh happy Valentine...but who will do Val for her?...ftc.
Whatever happened to Don Jazzy and his crew? She should go back to them afterall she was once a live-in duro in the house!

"First cut is the deepest" they say. Hope someone had told Churchill before he decided to add his own cut.

Anyways .......!!!!!!
Re: Read Tonto Dikeh's Valentine Message by columbus007(m): 2:03pm On Feb 14, 2017
Ok.
Re: Read Tonto Dikeh's Valentine Message by tekslee: 2:06pm On Feb 14, 2017
I actually thot this lady was smarter Dan this,,so even wit d stories bout her marriage failing she's still doing public display,instead of going under ground to address her issues,
Has she suddenly forgotten she is a role model to lots of ladies out there.
Smh
Re: Read Tonto Dikeh's Valentine Message by Onyinye15(f): 3:26pm On Feb 14, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

SeniorZato:
We dont need it, channel it to ur husband. Use this opportunity and make peace with him
Re: Read Tonto Dikeh's Valentine Message by Nobody: 3:35pm On Feb 14, 2017
francescainnoce:
It's only God that would have done this to Tonto dike. This maturity could only come from God really. It's was a drastic twist of personality especially knowing the image she portrayed years back and now you can tell she isn't just a child of God but a matured child of God.
Lord help her through her difficulties. I know you Lord don't owe us any explanation whatsoever but please kindly walk through these times of our lives with mercy. Heal our broken hearts and make us whole again.
Happy Valentine's Day to us.
did u actually get ur moniker from mine? Tell me how u do am b4 I sue u. grin

1 Like

Re: Read Tonto Dikeh's Valentine Message by Josephamstrong1(m): 4:24pm On Feb 14, 2017
toluwalopsy:
Nigerian celebrities are jes stewpeed. Firstly, must you advertise your private life on social media? Secondly,must people know what you're passing through and if so why not visit a psychologist. And thirdly, must you advertise every bit of your success on social media? Remember not everyone is concerned about your progress but majority are waiting to hear your problems purposely to mock you and you foolishly out of your own ignorance claiming to know it all post every Tom, dick and harry of your entire life in social media. Well, I think our naija celebrities needs proper training on how to use social media. Bunch of educated illiterates!

Fallacy of hasty generalisation is called wat? angry
Wat did it make you to call all Nigerian celebs stupid?
Isn't it obvious u just a frustrated psycho?
Tell me u don't have a facebook account and I will show you a compound miserable nitwit.
Mrs Sabinus, enemy of progress. We've seen how well u wish ya fellow woman. U kw it all buh don't kw abt the common "Tom, Dick and Harriet" and not harry. U better go back to school and stop disgracing ya generation here.
Common basic English should have tot you about diff btwn proper, common nouns and capital letter usage.
Nada like bunch of educated illiterates.
I weep and shame for u... Gerrout! angry

Re: Read Tonto Dikeh's Valentine Message by toluwalopsy(f): 5:04pm On Feb 14, 2017
Josephamstrong1:

Hasty generalisation is called wat? angry
Tell me u don't have a facebook account and I will show you a compound miserable nitwit.
Mrs Sabinus, enemy of progress. We've seen how well u wish ya fellow woman. U kw it all buh don't kw abt the common "Tom, Dick and Harriet" and not harry. U better go back to school and stop disgracing ya generation here.
Common basic English should have tot you about diff btwn proper, common nouns and capital letter usage.

It's very obvious that you lack courtesy and hate the truth to be told. It is a sycophant like you that mocks in private and hails publicly. Look here Mr whatever you're called I never asked for your comments and you can as well learn how to hide your stupidity online by just not commenting. I'm waiting for your next display of madness by quoting me again so that people here on NL will know that it's something you inherited. Mumu descent of a dumb dynasty!
Re: Read Tonto Dikeh's Valentine Message by toluwalopsy(f): 5:11pm On Feb 14, 2017
Josephamstrong1:

Hasty generalisation is called wat? angry

Meanwhile I hope your brain do tell you that simple English language rules are not adhered to when typing online. Just take a little of your time to read through your quotes again and tell me whether you won't get f9 if you write this in an exam! Just thank your stars that I'm in a right mood today and also I don't know how to insult people, if not you would've committed suicide immediately.oponu apoda
Re: Read Tonto Dikeh's Valentine Message by Josephamstrong1(m): 5:15pm On Feb 14, 2017
toluwalopsy:

It's very obvious that you lack courtesy and hate the truth to be told. It is a sycophant like you that mocks in private and hails publicly. Look here Mr whatever you're called I never asked for your comments and you can as well learn how to hide your stupidity online by just not commenting. I'm waiting for your next display of madness by quoting me again so that people here on NL will know that it's something you inherited. Mumu descent of a dumb dynasty!

Happy u got da message b*tch grin
E pain nam... grin

Re: Read Tonto Dikeh's Valentine Message by Josephamstrong1(m): 5:22pm On Feb 14, 2017
toluwalopsy:

Meanwhile I hope your brain do tell you that simple English language rules are not adhered to when typing online. Just take a little of your time to read through your quotes again and tell me whether you won't get f9 if you write this in an exam! Just thank your stars that I'm in a right mood today and also I don't know how to insult people, if not you would've committed suicide immediately.oponu apoda

Abbreviation is a course in GS.
Olodo rakpata.
Don't just disgrace yasef outthr next time. U shud be thankful tho and stop showing all this ya generation abi ancestral madness. Really runs in you. Ode!
Is dz not you?

Re: Read Tonto Dikeh's Valentine Message by toluwalopsy(f): 5:22pm On Feb 14, 2017
Josephamstrong1:

Happy u got da message b*tch grin
E pain nam... grin

just like your mother and your future or present wife with your female relatives inclusive! It's obvious you're mentally sick and you know what, the name of the so called sickness disturbing you has not been discovered meaning your case is permanently and painfully pathetic .
Re: Read Tonto Dikeh's Valentine Message by Josephamstrong1(m): 5:25pm On Feb 14, 2017
toluwalopsy:

just like your mother and your future or present wife with your female relatives inclusive! It's obvious you're mentally sick and you know what, the name of the so called sickness disturbing you has not been discovered meaning your case is permanently and painfully pathetic .

I reject it.
My wife ain't mad like you grin

Re: Read Tonto Dikeh's Valentine Message by toluwalopsy(f): 5:26pm On Feb 14, 2017
Josephamstrong1:

Abbreviation is a course in GS.
Olodo rakpata.
Don't just disgrace yasef outthr next time. U shud be thankful tho and stop showing all this ya generation abi ancestral madness. Really runs in you. Ode!
Is dz not you?

There are other means of gaining popularity here on NL . Then why is it that we've not heard about you being the best in literature and English in your common community not to talk of local government. Ah! Your matter is out of this planet o! Eranko to n jale. Didinrin grade 1.
Re: Read Tonto Dikeh's Valentine Message by toluwalopsy(f): 5:29pm On Feb 14, 2017
Josephamstrong1:

I reject it.
My wife ain't mad like you grin

Awwww! Reject ke! You started it o! So there's no room for rejection here. Useless man. I'll finish your life here if you sabi sey you fit tok. Mumu buruku
Re: Read Tonto Dikeh's Valentine Message by Josephamstrong1(m): 5:31pm On Feb 14, 2017
toluwalopsy:

There are other means of gaining popularity here on NL . Then why is it that we've not heard about you being the best in literature and English in your common community not to talk of local government. Ah! Your matter is out of this planet o! Eranko to n jale. Didinrin grade 1.

Your question mark please. grin grin

Re: Read Tonto Dikeh's Valentine Message by toluwalopsy(f): 5:32pm On Feb 14, 2017
Josephamstrong1:

grin grin

Oh! You've finally resolved to using smileys. Are you short of words. Empty brain!
Re: Read Tonto Dikeh's Valentine Message by Josephamstrong1(m): 5:37pm On Feb 14, 2017
toluwalopsy:

Awwww! Reject ke! You started it o! So there's no room for rejection here. Useless man. I'll finish your life here if you sabi sey you fit tok. Mumu buruku

Have got lots on my hands naa.
Nt sm frustrated dingbat that revolves her life round here. grin

Re: Read Tonto Dikeh's Valentine Message by okekesaint(m): 6:04pm On Feb 14, 2017
Eeya I dey cry tongue cry
Re: Read Tonto Dikeh's Valentine Message by francescainnoce(f): 9:16pm On Feb 14, 2017
franciskaine:
did u actually get ur moniker from mine? Tell me how u do am b4 I sue u. grin
Awww it's my pleasure #winks lol
Re: Read Tonto Dikeh's Valentine Message by francescainnoce(f): 9:16pm On Feb 14, 2017
michael142:

My friend keep quiet. It's all pretense
and you must be rude to make exactly what point. Huh
Hmmm
Re: Read Tonto Dikeh's Valentine Message by Nobody: 9:18pm On Feb 14, 2017
francescainnoce:

and you must be rude to make exactly what point. Huh
Hmmm

I'm sincerely sorry

1 Like

Re: Read Tonto Dikeh's Valentine Message by francescainnoce(f): 11:04pm On Feb 14, 2017
michael142:

I'm sincerely sorry
It's absolutely fine Hun.
Re: Read Tonto Dikeh's Valentine Message by TinaAnita(f): 1:09pm On Feb 15, 2017
abnsugbe:

thats true talk..A man can date any woman bt Can never Marry Any woman.

And there is no guarantee that his marriage will work even if he marries a saintly woman.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Singer Simi To Upcoming Artistes: "If You Want It Badly, Always Sell Yourself" / Bono Watches Femi Kuti Performing Live At The New Afrika Shrine / Toyin Lawani: Why I Unfollowed & Blocked Nina On Instagram (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.