Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,038 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:26 AM

How To Get A Car Unstuck From The Mud - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / How To Get A Car Unstuck From The Mud (16229 Views)

Mercedes Explains How To Drive The New 2019 G-wagon SUV Through The Mud / How To Drive The 2019 G-wagon SUV Through The Mud Explained By Mercedes / See How This Driver Got His Car Out Of The Mud (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Get A Car Unstuck From The Mud by joe4christ(m): 7:58am On Feb 16, 2017
Nice one
Re: How To Get A Car Unstuck From The Mud by mployer(m): 7:59am On Feb 16, 2017
dayleke:

Is that one a "fake" mud?

It is 'fake' bro

That tire can run on that mud comfortably without the stick.

1 Like

Re: How To Get A Car Unstuck From The Mud by aiboss: 11:24am On Feb 16, 2017
Awesome!!! Another lesson learnt from Nairaland. Thanks to the OP
Re: How To Get A Car Unstuck From The Mud by Innomach(m): 12:07pm On Feb 16, 2017
I got stuck in sand last night. I gues this method could had worked.
Re: How To Get A Car Unstuck From The Mud by Chijosky(m): 1:03pm On Feb 16, 2017
lonelydora:
Nice one, but what if the stick breaks? Stucking in mud is my worst nightmare.
You mean you have a phobia for it

1 Like

Re: How To Get A Car Unstuck From The Mud by bfn1: 2:16pm On Feb 16, 2017
Brilliant! grin
Re: How To Get A Car Unstuck From The Mud by kkinternet: 2:35pm On Feb 16, 2017
HELLO FELLOW NIGERIANS,

I WANT TO BRING TO YOUR NOTICE A BETTING SCAM GOING ON HERE.

THE PERPETRATOR OF THIS SCAM IS UDUZE ANTHONY OSAGUE FROM EDO STATE.

HIS NUMBER IS +234 813 772 9178.

PLEASE BE AWARE OF HIM AS HE GOES ABOUT TELLING PEOPLE THAT HE BUYS AND SELLS FIXED GAMES BUT ALL OF THEM ARE SAM SCAM SCAM!!!!.

BE WISE.

AS FOR HIM, UDUZE ANTHONY OSAGUE , KARMA IS YOUR MIDDLE NAME!!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Life Cycle Of The Mercedes Benz ! / New Vehicle Registration Scheme Begins March 31 – Adeosun / Volkswagen Or Audi For Uber Driving?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.