Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,795 members, 7,810,066 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:53 PM

IF NO CIA, ADEBOYE WOULD STILL HAVE FAILED TO FINISH ME OFF. - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / IF NO CIA, ADEBOYE WOULD STILL HAVE FAILED TO FINISH ME OFF. (1113 Views)

Cattle Keeping Tribal System Failed To Protect Against Imperialism / 5 Taboos Across Africa That Modernism Failed To Take Away / 5 Taboos Across Africa That Modernism Failed To Take Away (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

IF NO CIA, ADEBOYE WOULD STILL HAVE FAILED TO FINISH ME OFF. by lawani: 12:08pm On Feb 14, 2017
I have to restate this because the law of OFUN MEJI of Olodumare says so and I will cite how it is so in this my story.

My ex parents handed me over to Adeboye in 2000 who promised to rein me in and President Bush stepped in at that point and Barbara started to correspond with me anonymously. She used Tola and asked her to give me a warning email address dangerousone@yahoo.com, so that I can know that Tola is just a place holder. Then the USA singer and Nigerian Actress were recruited by the CIA with the USA singer made stupendously rich for the purpose. The CIA wrote hit songs for and made her a multimillionaire for the role she played to lead me to Barbara.

The singer started attacking my business even before graduation from OAU.

When I joined the social media, I came across many people and Tokunbo Akinsanya because of whom I am in Pastor Akinsanya's house is one of them amongst many others. A well known Nigerian billionaire also called me to offer to invest in my business and I sent my statement of account to him. He definitely was doing so on behalf of a lady. There are many others who made similar offers including friends and relatives. Later Adeboye around 2008 or so paid a juju man to run me mad. That juju man would be an Ogboni member and he would have told people to the highest Ogboni council. That juju man is still alive. That was the attack that led to the Chinese taking my semen to make kids of which George was born in 2009. Let us group all internet people under the CIA but many of those internet people are also Ogboni who would have been told about the curse Adeboye placed on me if I had gotten engaged to their daughter.

Around 2007 to 2009, Prince Isola Aderemi aka Lamgbua had an office in thesame shopping complex where I had an outlet. After a while of interractions, he became very fond of me and he asked my name after telling him he questioned me and exclaimed that he grew up with my ex father and know them all including my late Grandfather Chief J O Lawanson who was the first AG secretary. He said he was with my ex Dad in London and etc. Then he called him and they spoke. He invited me home and introduced me to the GTB and UBA bank managers and etc. Later his wife asked me if I am engaged to anyone, I said nothing is finalized. She asked 'Is it any of those ladies in your employ?'. I said No. She then said I should assume God has done it!. It is finalized. Then their daughter they had in mind was asked to visit my shop when I was there a few times. After this, the CIA STOPPED THEM WITH VIDEOS AND THEY BECAME ONLOOKERS.

I mention that episode in particular because it was totally outside the internet or social media and Lamgbua going by the alias alone and the status as son of the late Oba Aderemi is a high ranking Ogboni. He also has elder brothers that he prostrates to greet and he introduced me to one of them once who talked glowingly about my family and said I should contest elections in Ile Ife. So if I had gotten engaged to their daughter, what would have happened?. They would get to hear about the curse placed on me by Pastor Adeboye AND THEY WOULD JOIN HANDS TOGETHER TO FINISH HIM OFF!. THAT WOULD BE THE PRINCIPLE OF OFUN MEJI IN ACTION WITH THE CIA AS A TOTALLY EXTANT GROUP!.

THERE IS A SAYING IF SOMEONE OF A RIGHTEOUS PEDIGREE IS ABOUT TO FALL INTO A DITCH, THERE WOULD BE A LIGHTENING FLASH AT THAT VERY MOMENT FOR ILLUMINATION. IT IS GOD'S LAW DESPITE THAT MY PARENTS THEN WERE ADEBOYE SLAVES!.

ADEBOYE WAS NOT PROVISIONED TO KILL ME. THAT IS ABOVE HIS PAYGRADE. ONE WAY OR THE OTHER I WOULD HAVE NEGOTIATED MYSELF OUT OF IT ACCORDING TO THE YEEPARIPA ODU OF OLODUMARE.

I AM ON MY 3RD DAY WITHOUT FOOD NOW. I HAVE KIDS WHO ARE GROWN, A WIFE MARRIED DOWN SINCE 2000. SOME OF MY FRIENDS HAVE DIED, SO I DONT SEE THAT AS A BIG DEAL BUT I SEE SUFFERING FOR THE FOOLISHNESS OF CRIMINALS LIKE ADEBOYE, OYEDEPO, US SINGER AND ETC AS A BIG DEAL, BEING OSTRACISED IS A BIG DEAL, STARVATION IS A BIG DEAL. A DERAILED LIFE IS A BIG DEAL, BEEN SURROUNDED BY ENEMIES IS A BIG DEAL AND I URGE THE GLOBAL ELITE TO PLEASE PUT AN END TO IT. I NEVER PLANNED MY LIFE THIS WAY. I CARE LESS WHO IS KILLED OR WHO IS SPARED. THAT IS NOT MY BUSINESS. IT IS NOT WRONG TO SEEK PARITY WITH YOUR CONTEMPORARIES NOR IS IT WRONG TO SEEK THAT FOR THE NATION YOU ARE A MEMBER OF BY SOCIAL REFORM WRITING. I NEED NOT BE MADE TO SUFFER FOR THAT. I SHOULD NOT BE STARVED AT ALL FOR THAT. NOT EVEN FOR ONE DAY. I HAVE NEVER GONE OUT OF MY BOUNDARIES. I HAVE NEVER VIOLATED ANYBODY'S SOVEREIGNTY. LET THE GLOBAL ELITE FIGHT THEIR FIGHT AND ME MY FIGHT. TO SAVE PEOPLE IS NOT MY JOB DESCRIPTION. I WANT A SPEEDY CONCLUSION!.
Re: IF NO CIA, ADEBOYE WOULD STILL HAVE FAILED TO FINISH ME OFF. by crestedaguiyi: 12:15pm On Feb 14, 2017
drugs cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: IF NO CIA, ADEBOYE WOULD STILL HAVE FAILED TO FINISH ME OFF. by lawani: 12:17pm On Feb 14, 2017
crestedaguiyi:
drugs cry cry cry
YOU WILL DIE A MISERABLE DEATH OF DRUG OVERDOSE
Re: IF NO CIA, ADEBOYE WOULD STILL HAVE FAILED TO FINISH ME OFF. by Oduduwaa: 8:40am On Feb 17, 2017
Lol wat is dis?
Re: IF NO CIA, ADEBOYE WOULD STILL HAVE FAILED TO FINISH ME OFF. by rayzornaija(m): 6:58pm On Feb 19, 2017
Classic example of what happens when you smoke OShogbo weed grin
Re: IF NO CIA, ADEBOYE WOULD STILL HAVE FAILED TO FINISH ME OFF. by phantomBBT: 8:47am On Feb 20, 2017
Too much weed!! I don't even understand anything!! Lol

(1) (Reply)

Yorubas And The Boomerang Of Divide And Rule / Why Did Africans Sell her People? / Come Here Nigerians....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.