Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,465 members, 7,864,947 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 09:53 AM

What Is The Covenant Between Ladies, Lizard And Cockroach. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Is The Covenant Between Ladies, Lizard And Cockroach. (452 Views)

A Scorpion In Nasarawa Preying On A Cockroach 3 Times Its Size (Photos) / See The Monitor Lizard Caught In My Area This Morning (photos) / The Monitor Lizard And Snake Killed At A Construction Site (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Covenant Between Ladies, Lizard And Cockroach. by mdokaba1(m): 2:49pm On Feb 14, 2017
Every one would agree with me that ladies fear and dread Cockroaches and Lizards like hell, even more than they dread a lion (Littottes) or any other lethal creature.

And am tempted to think that there was a covenant between ladies, the lizard the Cockroach of which I guess the former defaulted in the pact thus the wholesome dread for these two creatures.

Please ladies come in and educate us of this pact between y'all and where you defaulted, leading to the so much dread for these creatures.

Over to you.

(1) (Reply)

Zimbabwean Prophet Claims He Has God's Direct Phone Number / 10 Uses For Coca-cola You Probably Didn’t Know About / One Nigeria Indeed!!! Whats Ur Thought?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.