Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:28 AM

A Review Of Emir Sanusi Vintage's Car: Rolls-Royce Silver Wraith - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / A Review Of Emir Sanusi Vintage's Car: Rolls-Royce Silver Wraith (27078 Views)

These Amazing Art Pieces Were Created From Salvaged Vintage Car Parts / See The Vintage Car Queen Elizabeth Rode When She Visited Nigeria In 1956 - Pics / Princess Diana's Armored 1987 Rolls-royce Silver Spur Sold For 16.2million Naira (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Review Of Emir Sanusi Vintage's Car: Rolls-Royce Silver Wraith by Stdaviding(m): 8:23am On Feb 15, 2017
[quote author=ofwest47 post=53724972]share nonsense such an expensive car in the midst of absolute poverty of his almajiri people. over to you EFCC how much was he earning as former CBN governor to warrant this car even the Queen of England can't afford this.

Dem talk Sa Na him grandpa buy am.... Na the last emir pass am to sanusi... Dem never establish cbn that year
Re: A Review Of Emir Sanusi Vintage's Car: Rolls-Royce Silver Wraith by texazzpete(m): 8:25am On Feb 15, 2017
ofwest47:
share nonsense such an expensive car in the midst of absolute poverty of his almajiri people. over to you EFCC how much was he earning as former CBN governor to warrant this car even the Queen of England can't afford this.

You've only succeeded in telling everyone here that you can't read. EFCC must investigate your English teachers on behalf of your parents.

1 Like

Re: A Review Of Emir Sanusi Vintage's Car: Rolls-Royce Silver Wraith by Ps3ver: 8:27am On Feb 15, 2017
carzola:
Skinny buffoon.

Don't be stupid
Re: A Review Of Emir Sanusi Vintage's Car: Rolls-Royce Silver Wraith by Alajiki(m): 8:47am On Feb 15, 2017
carzola:
Skinny buffoon.

Just like the idiot that gave birth to you. grin
Re: A Review Of Emir Sanusi Vintage's Car: Rolls-Royce Silver Wraith by sirscripture: 8:57am On Feb 15, 2017
ofwest47:
share nonsense such an expensive car in the midst of absolute poverty of his almajiri people. over to you EFCC how much was he earning as former CBN governor to warrant this car even the Queen of England can't afford this.

And you will refer to yourself as?

Why not read the news very well before you guys comment. Two emirs before him used the vehicle, you must have realised that he inherited it. Do not read headlines, read the main body and you will think and result better. You are another reason why the old folks do not regard us...

1 Like

Re: A Review Of Emir Sanusi Vintage's Car: Rolls-Royce Silver Wraith by AutoReportNG: 8:58am On Feb 15, 2017
sapiosexual1:
Wanton opulence amidst impoverished masses who wouldnt pass an opportunity to lick your arse and sing your praise.
That's the definition of Nigeria.
We're cursed by the devil himself.

I think you are been sentimental here... He didn't buy the car, he inherited, please get the facts well... Read the introduction please before blasting people..

Thank you
Re: A Review Of Emir Sanusi Vintage's Car: Rolls-Royce Silver Wraith by AutoReportNG: 9:01am On Feb 15, 2017
koolguy88:
This car is just too old to be driven on Nigerian roads. Consumes so much gasoline yet the out put capacity is poor.
The Emirates council deserves more than this one.

Why not go for a Rolls-Royce Phantom or something more prestigious?

He has other cars too... Sanusi has a crazy love for love... Other reviews of his other cars will be uploaded soon...
Re: A Review Of Emir Sanusi Vintage's Car: Rolls-Royce Silver Wraith by NemzySeries(m): 9:39am On Feb 15, 2017
koolguy88:
This car is just too old to be driven on Nigerian roads. Consumes so much gasoline yet the out put capacity is poor.

u fink d emir kws aw much a litre of fuel cost abi? mind u dat car doesn't undergo d kind of stress ure finking

1 Like

Re: A Review Of Emir Sanusi Vintage's Car: Rolls-Royce Silver Wraith by slimfit1(m): 9:39am On Feb 15, 2017
The only hausa man with common sense.
Re: A Review Of Emir Sanusi Vintage's Car: Rolls-Royce Silver Wraith by Codes151(m): 10:02am On Feb 15, 2017
See this guy that stole cbn money come they claim sth they miss!!!
Re: A Review Of Emir Sanusi Vintage's Car: Rolls-Royce Silver Wraith by saintkash(m): 10:12am On Feb 15, 2017
ofwest47:

Guess u didn't read where it was stated that he inherited the car from his forefather
Re: A Review Of Emir Sanusi Vintage's Car: Rolls-Royce Silver Wraith by greggng: 10:19am On Feb 15, 2017
When. Will nairaland review my car. The name of the machine is toyota cmry 2000 xle. I know it will surpass all cars being reviewed
Re: A Review Of Emir Sanusi Vintage's Car: Rolls-Royce Silver Wraith by vertueptime: 10:33am On Feb 15, 2017
It is not his personal car, it was a gift to the office of the emir by queen elizabeth, the former emir used it also.
Re: A Review Of Emir Sanusi Vintage's Car: Rolls-Royce Silver Wraith by TheAdvocate(m): 10:58am On Feb 15, 2017
AutoReportNG:
Long live the king... I think Sanusi Lamido is a car freak.

I love this car really... The more I read about it, the more I love it. I wish the emir can invite me for a ride..

See more features and pictures here

http://www.autoreportng.com/2017/02/a-review-of-emir-sanusi-vintages-car.html

OP yu posted this and yu are the FTC.
Yu did same yesterday on Fayose's vintage car.
Re: A Review Of Emir Sanusi Vintage's Car: Rolls-Royce Silver Wraith by AutoReportNG: 11:22am On Feb 15, 2017
TheAdvocate:

OP yu posted this and yu are the FTC.
Yu did same yesterday on Fayose's vintage car.

Have I have broken any rules? Whats special about this FTC of a thing sef? I don't get
Re: A Review Of Emir Sanusi Vintage's Car: Rolls-Royce Silver Wraith by Nobody: 2:42pm On Feb 15, 2017
AutoReportNG:

I think you are been sentimental here... He didn't buy the car, he inherited, please get the facts well... Read the introduction please before blasting people..

Thank you
Brother I'm not referring to only Sanusi, afterall Sanusi's isn't the first official ride you have reviewed.
You're doing a good work but learn to read between the lines.
Thank you.
Re: A Review Of Emir Sanusi Vintage's Car: Rolls-Royce Silver Wraith by AutoReportNG: 3:38pm On Feb 15, 2017
sapiosexual1:

Brother I'm not referring to only Sanusi, afterall Sanusi's isn't the first official ride you have reviewed.
You're doing a good work but learn to read between the lines.
Thank you.

Yes Sir...

Thanks for your compliment.
Re: A Review Of Emir Sanusi Vintage's Car: Rolls-Royce Silver Wraith by rhames(m): 7:28pm On Feb 16, 2017
koolguy88:

He only drives it on Eid celebrations.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Real Difference Between Police Cars And Regular Cars / Tariff On Imported Tokunbo Cars Raised / 2 Ways To Obtain A Tint Permit For Your Vehicle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.