Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,192 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:15 AM

NURTW Advices Members Not To Panic Over Proposed Ban On Danfo - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / NURTW Advices Members Not To Panic Over Proposed Ban On Danfo (16791 Views)

Interstate Travel: We May Increase Fares, Says NURTW / Bus Conductor Sanitizes Passengers Before Boarding Danfo Bus (photo) / Burial Photos Of Taofeeq Oyerinde Fele, Oyo NURTW Chairman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NURTW Advices Members Not To Panic Over Proposed Ban On Danfo by ItsawrapOutfit: 4:15pm On Feb 14, 2017
Olú ọmọ has spoken cool
Re: NURTW Advices Members Not To Panic Over Proposed Ban On Danfo by temitemi1(m): 4:15pm On Feb 14, 2017
im sure ambode will reach out to them before taking such step. beautiful idea tho cool
Re: NURTW Advices Members Not To Panic Over Proposed Ban On Danfo by hamedollar(m): 4:15pm On Feb 14, 2017
Pls ban them sharp sharp. Danfo people are very wicked, they don't like to see crowd at the bus stop they will just increase price anyhow

1 Like

Re: NURTW Advices Members Not To Panic Over Proposed Ban On Danfo by highbee02: 4:17pm On Feb 14, 2017
What about "MOLUEs?" Are they going to b banned or painted white & blue?
Re: NURTW Advices Members Not To Panic Over Proposed Ban On Danfo by shefflaw(m): 4:18pm On Feb 14, 2017
Bigsteveg:
This is the most senseless post I have read so far this year.

u try
Re: NURTW Advices Members Not To Panic Over Proposed Ban On Danfo by hireme: 4:20pm On Feb 14, 2017
Hireme.ng is The fastest growing job posting platforms in the country.If you have a business or a skill just go to the site,register and post the service you will like to render add pictures and how much you will like to charge for the service rendered. Lets get clients calling you in a short while. This service is totally free.
Re: NURTW Advices Members Not To Panic Over Proposed Ban On Danfo by mmsen: 4:22pm On Feb 14, 2017
tritt:
This is what makes Lagos state the Eko oni baje....No need to ban them.

They need to banned and replaced with modern, safe forms of transport.

The governor was very right on what he said.

I'm not one to praise politicians but this Ambode seems to speak sense whenever he's given a platform.
Re: NURTW Advices Members Not To Panic Over Proposed Ban On Danfo by Vello(m): 4:29pm On Feb 14, 2017
Keneking:
"And it seems the union aren't happy about that"...But where is lalasticlala sef undecided

After Lagos State Government in conjunction with Tinubu, LagBus operators have succeeded in raising fares to earn fat abi.

Useless government
- Next is to remove Mr. Tajudeen Agbede by fire by force
- Imposition of new candidate from Epe (Ambode's Town)
- Cause chaos and confusion with thugs and alaye to disband NURTW
- Cause disaffection among members to seek for new leadership
- Target non-Yorubas in new plan
- Exclude non- Yorubas members from new scheme, benefitting at the early stages

***Make I chop finish first, come load VI-Agege passengers, at least I fit do two rounds before Valentine people finish...Nonsense
Only a hopeless idiot like you would give you like with this comment made. But as far as I can see, your idiosy and lunacy is one in town. Congrats
Come, did someone tell you your comment is needed? Or that you must say something?
Re: NURTW Advices Members Not To Panic Over Proposed Ban On Danfo by Bigsteveg(m): 4:30pm On Feb 14, 2017
shefflaw:

u try

You are welcome
Re: NURTW Advices Members Not To Panic Over Proposed Ban On Danfo by Nobody: 4:31pm On Feb 14, 2017
Vello:

Only a hopeless idiot like you would give you like with this comment made. But as far as I can see, your idiosy and lunacy is one in town. Congrats
Come, did someone tell you your comment is needed? Or that you must say something?
Nonsense post grin
Re: NURTW Advices Members Not To Panic Over Proposed Ban On Danfo by qleap2all(m): 5:03pm On Feb 14, 2017
Keneking:
"And it seems the union aren't happy about that"...But where is lalasticlala sef undecided

After Lagos State Government in conjunction with Tinubu, LagBus operators have succeeded in raising fares to earn fat abi.

Useless government

***Make I chop finish first, come load VI-Agege passengers, at least I fit do two rounds before Valentine people finish...Nonsense
You just revealed yourself as an uneducated literate
Re: NURTW Advices Members Not To Panic Over Proposed Ban On Danfo by martineverest(m): 5:07pm On Feb 14, 2017
money don change hands
Re: NURTW Advices Members Not To Panic Over Proposed Ban On Danfo by 36STATES: 5:16pm On Feb 14, 2017
How all the Yoruba young men in Lagos go take feed? Na now they go know say we no be mate. Tout no be work my friends.
Re: NURTW Advices Members Not To Panic Over Proposed Ban On Danfo by Olutayo89(m): 5:33pm On Feb 14, 2017
OK
Re: NURTW Advices Members Not To Panic Over Proposed Ban On Danfo by Nobody: 5:46pm On Feb 14, 2017
qleap2all:
You just revealed yourself as an uneducated literate
and a tout

1 Like

Re: NURTW Advices Members Not To Panic Over Proposed Ban On Danfo by bsideboii(m): 6:44pm On Feb 14, 2017
Keneking:

Useless government

Ur mind is running amok bro ..calm down and watch how it plays out..lol
Re: NURTW Advices Members Not To Panic Over Proposed Ban On Danfo by theway83: 6:45pm On Feb 14, 2017
they will not ban them,but they should been using they are common sense with conductor and drivers the way they were collected money from them.ntesiwaju Eko lawa nfe.
Re: NURTW Advices Members Not To Panic Over Proposed Ban On Danfo by jojothaiv(m): 9:54pm On Feb 14, 2017
I'm Watching As The Drama Unfold!
Re: NURTW Advices Members Not To Panic Over Proposed Ban On Danfo by Nobody: 10:37pm On Feb 14, 2017
Keneking:

Useless government

Keneking !
Re: NURTW Advices Members Not To Panic Over Proposed Ban On Danfo by Sctests: 5:48am On Feb 15, 2017
yoruba muslim agberoes go hear am.

1 Like

Re: NURTW Advices Members Not To Panic Over Proposed Ban On Danfo by airminem(f): 8:17am On Feb 15, 2017
Pleasee Ambode you should not do this ban, at least not for now because of the recession and you know how hard it is to earn even 2-5 Dollar a day.

1 Like

Re: NURTW Advices Members Not To Panic Over Proposed Ban On Danfo by sob8084: 9:02am On Feb 16, 2017
bsideboii:
Ur mind is running amok bro ..calm down and watch how it plays out..lol
But now the state government has increased the transport rate for the LAGBUS. There should be more concern for commuters as shown in this article
https://rezponder.com/brt-lagbus-fares-hike-welfare-lagos-commuters-matter/

1 Like

Re: NURTW Advices Members Not To Panic Over Proposed Ban On Danfo by Rezponder: 11:11pm On Feb 16, 2017
BRT, LAGBUS Fares Hike: Why Welfare of Lagos Commuters Should Matter

The announcement by the Lagos State Metropolitan Area Transport Agency of approved increase in transport by the operators of the state public transport services, Bus Rapid Transit (BRT) and LAGBUS was greeted by missed reactions, most noting its bad timing and its resultant adverse impact on the standard of living of residents in the state.

The proposed new fare would mean over 50% increase in the cost of service to commuters whose size and sources of income are already meagre, no thanks to inflation and low business activities across the state. Hence, the ready pitiable state of residents’ welfare in question is getting ready for worse.

Read more https://rezponder.com/brt-lagbus-fares-hike-welfare-lagos-commuters-matter/

(1) (2) (Reply)

It Is Impossible To Save $30 (₦9,540) Daily In Canada / Nigeria Evacuates 41 Girls From Mali (Photo) / Car Rams Into The Faculty Of Law, Rivers State University

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.