Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,760 members, 7,817,102 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:38 AM

Amanda Knox Convicted Of Murder! ! ! - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Amanda Knox Convicted Of Murder! ! ! (4836 Views)

Judge: Amanda Knox May Know Case's "real Truth" / Amanda Knox(american) & Raffaele(italian) Aquitted,while Guede(african)in Jail / Meredith Kercher Murder Case In Italy: Amanda Knox, Raffeale Solllecito Freed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Amanda Knox Convicted Of Murder! ! ! by mccloud224(m): 11:47am On Dec 07, 2009
The trial for the murder is over and she's been given 26 years imprisonment.Do you feel this is just or unjust?Do you feel she is guilty or innocent?
Re: Amanda Knox Convicted Of Murder! ! ! by edoyad(m): 12:24pm On Dec 07, 2009
May be you should tell all you know and what you think before asking for opinions .
Re: Amanda Knox Convicted Of Murder! ! ! by RichyBlacK(m): 12:32pm On Dec 07, 2009
I followed the case and I think that girl is guilty as charged, fortunately, the Italian court has also found her guilty.
Re: Amanda Knox Convicted Of Murder! ! ! by edoyad(m): 12:56pm On Dec 07, 2009
And the boy friend also i believe. The thing is the US govt hates for It's citizens to be reprimanded in foreign legal structures, so no matter how much evidence is presented in their conviction they always try to anchor their argument on "unfair" treatment.
Re: Amanda Knox Convicted Of Murder! ! ! by jaybee3(m): 12:59pm On Dec 07, 2009
what i don't understand is how Rudy Guede had is trial concluded within few months of the crime and the other co-conspirators a year after the crime.
So many questions r unanswered to be honest
Re: Amanda Knox Convicted Of Murder! ! ! by Ibime(m): 2:23pm On Dec 07, 2009
She deserves it for trying to frame that Congolese bar owner. Them see African man, dem think say na awoof.
Re: Amanda Knox Convicted Of Murder! ! ! by yeswecan(m): 3:41pm On Dec 07, 2009
She is guilty as charged
Re: Amanda Knox Convicted Of Murder! ! ! by Horus(m): 4:01pm On Dec 07, 2009

Guede and Karcher

Even from pics on the net looks like Guede had no trouble with 
Kercher and had consentual sex with her

Diya Lumumba was released without charge

What I dont forgive is that Amanda Knox  tried to blame Diya Lumumba a local black bar owner for the murder, coincidence?. Police arrested the black man but he was later released without charge. The Congolese bar owner who was falsely accused of the brutal crime is weighing up what to do with the rest of his life. She is a lion disguised as a lamb.

Read the whole article here: http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2008/sep/21/italy
Re: Amanda Knox Convicted Of Murder! ! ! by edoyad(m): 4:37pm On Dec 07, 2009
Personally i don't know how powerful their blunt is, but what i agree with is that she's as evil as hell for trying to frame Patrick Lubumba under the influence of hash or not.
I'm sure coming from the US she thought the Italian judicial system was as biased as that of her home country's where a black man stands less of a chance of escaping a set up.

What she did was evil and anyone that can tell such a vicious lie can kill in cold blood. I hope his business was not affected by the negative publicity.
Re: Amanda Knox Convicted Of Murder! ! ! by morpheus24: 6:06pm On Dec 07, 2009
Americans as usual.

If th trial is not on their soil then it is deemed unfair

talk of egotistical!!!

The girl was found guilty in a western country. What more do you want to do
Re: Amanda Knox Convicted Of Murder! ! ! by toshmann(m): 7:01pm On Dec 07, 2009
isnt it unfair when american citizens are found guilty on foreign soil their sentencing is mitigated. these guys commited murder which deserves at least life jail sentence, and all she got was some years. if she were an italian she would have been jailed for life. infact if she commited the crime in texas she would face the electric chair/lethal injection.

meanwhile this girl is a rogue. she killed a briton and nailed it to a nigger grin and i'm sure many people would have believed the nigger did it just by looking at the guys ''stone face'' the day the guy was arrested and paraded like a criminal. then she tried linking it to another. she presents her ''innocent face'' while roping in some dudes with ''guilty face'' (a.k.a black face, the traditional rogue face on anglo-saxon television), then all she gets is some yrs in jail. and in that jail she will receive preferential treatment o, and i bet the sentence will be reduced later and she may have an option to serve it out in US. plus other privileges she will get.

and all this is b/c she killed a british citizen o, if the victim was an african immigrant who knows, perhaps the debate will be wether the victim was an illegal immigrant or not grin
Re: Amanda Knox Convicted Of Murder! ! ! by JeSoul(f): 7:42pm On Dec 07, 2009
Easy on the hatorade people, easy. The anti-americanism in here is suffocating  cheesy wetin we do una now?

If I were arrested and being tried in a foreign country I would want my goverment to do anything and everything within its power to help me, instead of sitting back and folding their arms like Naija and those nigerians jailed in China. Abeg kudos to the US of A jor.

Whether or not Knox really did it, only she, her boyfriend and God know for certain.
Re: Amanda Knox Convicted Of Murder! ! ! by toshmann(m): 9:15pm On Dec 07, 2009
i'm so ashamed of the last post. and wht do u mean by ''wetin we do una?'' you can speak all the americana u want but you remain what you cant hide, a nigerian.

anyway, where lies justice? u didnt even talk of justice. a girl was murdered and all u can say is why shouldnt our govt do something. sc clinton was wise in not being involved in this shameful wickedness from spoilt kids without proper upbringing.

anyway, she got what she deserves. even deserves more and this has nothing to do with anti americanism, but with justice. i lived in the UK, while i dont like them much, i still insist that justice be done for the british girl's sake. today I live in the US and if this happens to an american girl, I will insist that the killers be brought to justice, even if the killers are from my own naija.

knox is a crook
Re: Amanda Knox Convicted Of Murder! ! ! by MrCrackles(m): 9:19pm On Dec 07, 2009
I have been following the Meredith Kercher and Amanda Knox's story from day one. .
I have no doubts in my mind she did it. . .She and Rafaelle Sollecito murdered the chick. . . They got twenty odd years each
Rudy Guede who was initially thought to be the murderer got 30 years. . . I cant get my head round why he got 30years when he didnt actually murder Meredith angry
I thought plea bargain was meant to be a soft landing?
He didnt waste anyone's time unlike Amanda Knox and Sollecito who denied it right till death. . . .
Knox is definitely evil. . . .
Re: Amanda Knox Convicted Of Murder! ! ! by Nobody: 9:28pm On Dec 07, 2009
JeSoul:

Easy on the hatorade people, easy. The anti-americanism in here is suffocating  cheesy wetin we do una now?

If I were arrested and being tried in a foreign country I would want my goverment to do anything and everything within its power to help me, instead of sitting back and folding their arms like Naija and those nigerians jailed in China. Abeg kudos to the US of A jor.

Whether or not Knox really did it, only she, her boyfriend and God know for certain.

Even if you were being tried for murder? Sorry but i'm glad the US didnt bother to interfere this time, Americans are not special on the basis of the color of their passport . . . the Italians have laws too and they deserve to be respected. Italy didnt try to interfere when Americans were persecuting the mafia Lords no?

One sad thing about your post is that it is a reflection of so many i have run across on American websites . . . the complete disregard for the life of the poor 21 yr old who perished. All we hear about is how the Italian justice system must be corrupt because an American (dare i say white, blue-eyed woman) is being tried for it. What about Sollecito? Isnt he an Italian citizen too? Is it anti-Italianism to prosecute him for the same crime too?

@ topic - i basically lost interest in the case after the despicable attempt to pin the murder on Lumumba (whose business collapsed due to the frame-up). She deserves 26 yrs to life in prison.

Remember the central park jogger incidence? The woman who was raped has since gone on to profit from the crime . . . and the 5 whose lives were destroyed because of the "black man is always at fault syndrome"? No one cares about them . . . just like no one cares about Guede, Sollecito or Kercher . . . lets just get the white American "back home".
Re: Amanda Knox Convicted Of Murder! ! ! by JeSoul(f): 10:02pm On Dec 07, 2009
Take it easy fellas, take it easy smiley.

I don't see me defending Knox anywhere or celebrating the murder of the poor girl yet you're all over me because I did not jump on the bash america band wagon.

toshmann:

i'm so ashamed of the last post. and wht do u mean by ''wetin we do una?'' you can speak all the americana u want but you remain what you cant hide, a nigerian.
Ashamed? I love Nigeria and yes I am a Nigerian but what has Nigeria done for me? please tell me? where else on the face of the planet can I enjoy the freedoms and opportunities I do here in obodoyinbo? where? where can I as a black women be respected like I am here? back in akwa ibom as somebody's 3rd wife? or in Lagos having to sleep with my boss in order to get a promotion? please let me hia word jor. This is home and I am exceptionally proud of it. Aren't you urself here? why not stay back home?

I am proud to have both a green and blue passport. Sue me  cool
Re: Amanda Knox Convicted Of Murder! ! ! by JeSoul(f): 10:06pm On Dec 07, 2009
davidylan:

Even if you were being tried for murder? Sorry but i'm glad the US didnt bother to interfere this time, Americans are not special on the basis of the color of their passport . . . the Italians have laws too and they deserve to be respected. Italy didnt try to interfere when Americans were persecuting the mafia Lords no?
  David, regardless of what I was being[b] tried[/b] for, I would be grateful my country showed concern instead of turning their backs like our great Naija does often. I am not saying the govt should disregard Italian law, I'm just saying they should be concerned, period.

How does this equate to not caring about the life of the girl who died? how?

It seems in people's flaming hatred for America, they just criticize anything that is remotely supporting of them. America has a duty to americans, not italians or congolese. Why should they be going round fighting for others? does Nigeria do that? does any other country do that? yet when America does it, it is a crime.
Re: Amanda Knox Convicted Of Murder! ! ! by toshmann(m): 10:38pm On Dec 07, 2009
JeSoul:

America has a duty to americans, not italians or congolese

and definitely not murderers

. Why should they be going round fighting for others? does Nigeria do that? does any other country do that? yet when America does it, it is a crime.

i didnt accuse america of a crime, america acted responsibly but not interfering with italian justice system. it is the comments of some pro america individuals that is so irritating, infact it may even be the kind of stuff that breeds anti americanism, some of these dudes are writing off italian justice system, that also convicted an italian for the murder of a briton.

by the way, good for that foolish guede guy, he got 30yrs, at least 4 extra yrs than his friends. he was fooling around with whiteys. and they are lucky it all hapened in perugia b/c if it happened here in Ohio, he he he he cheesy . . . . the lethal injection will be their case. . . and they will be on death row for some yrs worsening their tension angry
Re: Amanda Knox Convicted Of Murder! ! ! by JeSoul(f): 10:46pm On Dec 07, 2009
toshmann:

and definitely not murderers
I couldn't agree more.

i didnt accuse america of a crime, america acted responsibly but not interfering with italian justice system. it is the comments of some pro america individuals that is so irritating, infact it may even be the kind of stuff that breeds anti americanism, some of these dudes are writing off italian justice system, that also convicted an italian for the murder of a briton.
Ehen so you should take your beef to them now and not pour your irritation on poor Jesoul smiley what did I say to write off the Italians? If you go to another man's country be prepared for whatever they dish out to you or else stay in your own.

by the way, good for that foolish guede guy, he got 30yrs, at least 4 extra yrs than his friends. he was fooling around with whiteys. and they are lucky it all hapened in perugia b/c if it happened here in Ohio, he he he he cheesy . . . . the lethal injection will be their case. . . and they will be on death row for some yrs worsening their tension angry
Lol . . . being a black man in Ohio is still better than being one in Iran  grin.
Re: Amanda Knox Convicted Of Murder! ! ! by chiogo(f): 10:53pm On Dec 07, 2009
LOL I love JeSoul!!! grin grin grin

Have no idea what the case is about. Just wanted to say that ^
Re: Amanda Knox Convicted Of Murder! ! ! by toshmann(m): 11:42pm On Dec 07, 2009
JeSoul:

not pour your irritation on poor Jesoul smiley

first of all i did not pour out any irritation b/c i have none in me wink
secondly i did not know u were ''poor'' . . .
thirdly i just noticed u are a lady . . . here's for you . . from toshmann . . . kiss . . . . not irritation

If you go to another man's country be prepared for whatever they dish out to you or else stay in your own.
Lol . . . being a black man in Ohio is still better than being one in Iran grin.

i'm having agood time in Ohio, okay, and I have no intention of going to Iran, perhaps you may represent me there. greet ayatolah for me o

@chiogo
now that i know she is a woman, i like her too . . . and you too . . . toshmann does not fight with women . . . he loves them cheesy
Re: Amanda Knox Convicted Of Murder! ! ! by paddylo1(m): 12:35pm On Dec 08, 2009
who gives a rats as*s about this story. . .

dumb white bit*ch,gets herself killed. . . .dumb white girl,clueless west african idi*ot and the stup*id italian boyfriend all get implicated

why is it that black ppl cant understand that these bit*ch*es are nothing but trash,and bring u nothing but trouble

hope that nigga rot in jail

as for knox,she can rot in jail or get hanged for all i care

niggas getting gunned down in philly on the daily,and all u clowns talking about is some dumb white trash
Re: Amanda Knox Convicted Of Murder! ! ! by morpheus24: 2:58pm On Dec 08, 2009
@ Topic

She will probably take it to appeals and get the sentence reduced and will come out of jail in her late 30's.

So much for Justice for the poor girl,
Re: Amanda Knox Convicted Of Murder! ! ! by edoyad(m): 11:38pm On Dec 08, 2009
@paddy_lo, we give a rats a$$ about the case cos the principal actors in the affair could have amounted to something one day after graduating college. They were desirable elements

nig**s in LA on the other probably never amount to anything in life but excons and drug dealers who father numerous children with numerous semi literate women to infest the world with more people like them selves- unwanted elements aka waste of human DNA
Re: Amanda Knox Convicted Of Murder! ! ! by RichyBlacK(m): 9:59am On Dec 09, 2009
edoyad:

@paddy_lo, we give a rats a$$ about the case cos the principal actors in the affair could have amounted to something one day after graduating college. They were desirable elements

nig**s in LA on the other probably never amount to anything in life but excons and  drug dealers who father numerous children with numerous semi literate women to infest the world with more people like them selves- unwanted elements aka waste of human DNA

This made me laugh! grin
Re: Amanda Knox Convicted Of Murder! ! ! by JeSoul(f): 4:37pm On Dec 09, 2009
chiogo:

LOL I love JeSoul!!! grin grin grin

Have no idea what the case is about. Just wanted to say that ^

Lol . . . as we say in Worcester, Muchos Gracias bonita! lol  kiss

toshmann:

first of all i did not pour out any irritation b/c i have none in me wink
secondly i did not know u were ''poor'' . . .
thirdly i just noticed u are a lady . . . here's for you . . from toshmann . . . kiss . . . . not irritation

i'm having agood time in Ohio, okay, and I have no intention of going to Iran, perhaps you may represent me there. greet ayatolah for me o

@chiogo
now that i know she is a woman, i like her too . . . and you too . . . toshmann does not fight with women . . . he loves them cheesy
Lol, is that so?

I noticed it is quite common in this section (and David is notorious for it) to bring baggage from another discussion from some other board and pour it on a poster in here. I did not even say anything close to critisizing the Italians or their justice system, nor show any disregard for the dead girl's life, nor remotely claim Knox was innocent yet you and David assumed I am of that position because I did not bash along as everyone else did. And you got upset and "ashamed" of me cos I dared to associate myself with America, not so? without knowing who I was or what my background was, or anything else about me.

But not problemo, I'm sure you were just upset at the arrogance you've seen/heard from others on the issue. And since you don't fight with women, I guess it will be all hugs and kisses from here on abi?  kiss  smiley
Re: Amanda Knox Convicted Of Murder! ! ! by JeSoul(f): 4:38pm On Dec 09, 2009
toshmann:

Lol God forbid! With my big mouth and stubborness I would not last more than a week, I would soon be stoned to death or beheaded.
Re: Amanda Knox Convicted Of Murder! ! ! by JeSoul(f): 4:46pm On Dec 09, 2009
edoyad:

nig**s in LA on the other probably never amount to anything in life but excons and drug dealers who father numerous children with numerous semi literate women to infest the world with more people like them selves- unwanted elements aka waste of human DNA
Kai!  shocked  cheesy this is harsh, but not entirely inappropriate.

paddy_lo:

who gives a rats as*s about this story. . .

dumb white bit*ch,gets herself killed. . . .dumb white girl,clueless west african idi*ot and the stup*id italian boyfriend all get implicated

why is it that black ppl cant understand that these bit*ch*es are nothing but trash,and bring u nothing but trouble

hope that nigga rot in jail

as for knox,she can rot in jail or get hanged for all i care

niggas getting gunned down in philly on the daily,and all u clowns talking about is some dumb white trash
Niggas be getting gunned down not only in Philly, but also in Boston, in Atlanta, in Chicago, in Harare, in Lagos, heck even in Russia. I haven't seen you open any threads to discuss them.

But the niggas in Philly are special, because those niggas be getting gunned down by other niggas. Infact they so good they are the #1 city in the country in murdering other niggas. And when the white cops try to investigate, niggas be encouraging no snitchin' on other niggas, yet the majority of all dem niggas be upset at the government for not doing nuthin about dying niggas.

I wonder, what is wrong with niggas?
Re: Amanda Knox Convicted Of Murder! ! ! by vanitty: 5:52pm On Dec 09, 2009
Good riddance, were it in some place in America, she would be facing the death sentence besides why is all the publicity on her only and not on the boyfriend, afterall weren't they in the same situation , thank heavens the innocent look didn't fool the jury.
Re: Amanda Knox Convicted Of Murder! ! ! by toshmann(m): 8:14pm On Dec 09, 2009
JeSoul:

I noticed it is quite common in this section (and David is notorious for it) to bring baggage from another discussion from some other board and pour it on a poster in here.
baby i brought no baggage from no discussion. i only read this thread and made my comment.

I did not even say anything close to critisizing the Italians or their justice system, nor show any disregard for the dead girl's life, nor remotely claim Knox was innocent yet you and David assumed I am of that position because I did not bash along as everyone else did.

my philosophy in life is that evil thrives only when it is tolerated. by not outrightly condeming the evil in question, and by even makins statements that tend to show some empathy for such an evil girl, you have wittingly or unwittingly aided and abbetted the propagation of this kind of evil.

And you got upset and "ashamed" of me cos I dared to associate myself with America, not so? without knowing who I was or what my background was, or anything else about me.

point of correction, read my post again, i was ashamed of your post, not you. toshmann has no time to be ashamed of sisters, especially if they are beautifu cheesy . . . na so i be wink

But not problemo . . . . . . . . . since you don't fight with women, I guess it will be all hugs and kisses from here on abi? kiss smiley

if every argument ends with this line, the earth will be a more prosperous and peaceful place, many people wont bother God about heaven grin
Re: Amanda Knox Convicted Of Murder! ! ! by JeSoul(f): 9:13pm On Dec 09, 2009
toshmann:

my philosophy in life is that evil thrives only when it is tolerated. by not outrightly condeming the evil in question, and by even makins statements that tend to show some empathy for such an evil girl, you have wittingly or unwittingly aided and abbetted the propagation of this kind of evil.
  Looking back, you're right. My lack of condemnation could have easily been seen as a silent approval of the way the U.S. by large is attacking the Italian justice system.

I guess I save my thunder and fire for more important issues such as the current race to replace Ted Kennedy's seat here in Massachusetts . . . you will surely have no lack of comments from angles from me!

point of correction, read my post again, i was ashamed of your post, not you. toshmann has no time to be ashamed of sisters, especially if they are beautifu cheesy . . . na so i be wink

if every argument ends with this line, the earth will be a more prosperous and peaceful place, many people wont bother God about heaven grin
Lol . . .  I like this Toshmann guy!  cheesy
   you may hafta rethink the 'no fighting with women' policy though . . . you're in Ohio, I'm sure you've seen some of the hell our black sisters can bring on a guy  grin
Re: Amanda Knox Convicted Of Murder! ! ! by paddylo1(m): 12:27am On Dec 10, 2009
nig**s in LA on the other probably never amount to anything in life but excons and  drug dealers who father numerous children with numerous semi literate women to infest the world with more people like them selves- unwanted elements aka waste of human DNA

hmmn. . .so if some college preppy kid commits a crime its all good. . .cause he/she might be something later. . no wonder its ppl like u that make the black man in america receive a harsher sentence for the same crime when compared to white
besides what about the poor black soul gunned down?. .u have no sympathy for him or her? even though they may be innocent bystanders, 
hell even serena williams sister fell to a drive by,but its all good right?
keep drinking the white mans koolaid.  .make sure u marry a white girl from finland and move to Scandinavia too

But the niggas in Philly are special, because those niggas be getting gunned down by other niggas. Infact they so good they are the #1 city in the country in murdering other niggas. And when the white cops try to investigate, niggas be encouraging no snitchin' on other niggas, yet the majority of all dem niggas be upset at the government for not doing nuthin about dying niggas.

I wonder, what is wrong with niggas?

i seriously hope u are not black. . .and a black female too. . .if u are then u are lost. . .
heres my wish for u,if u remain in america,i seriously hope u dont ever go missing,get rap*ed or get killed
because no-one would hear a blip about it or about u,no news will carry it too,
cause ppl would rather talk about some dumb white girl in a foreign country(ala natalie holloway). . like u lot are doing here. .
than about u. . .

(1) (2) (Reply)

South African 11year Old Shines Like A Diamond In The Britain's Got Talent Show! / Adorable Childhood Photos Of Barack Obama / Compare - Obama & Putin Arrive In Antalya For G20 Summit.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.