Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,690 members, 7,820,406 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:20 PM

Stephanie And Stephan; The Wedding Day Episode 2 - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Stephanie And Stephan; The Wedding Day Episode 2 (693 Views)

Stephanie And Stephan; #beyond The Wedding Day Episode 4 / Stephanie And Stephan; The Wedding Day Episode 3 / Stephanie And Stephan; The Wedding Day Episode 1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Stephanie And Stephan; The Wedding Day Episode 2 by Nobody: 5:30pm On Feb 14, 2017
My name is Sewa Oyawale. I know him as David Gold, we met one day at the shopping mall in Abuja. He told me he came on a business trip, and that he resides in the city of Ibadan'.

'Your bill is #9550, ma'am', said the sales rep.
'All right, here it is', I said, holding out the money.
'Your bill has already been paid ma', the sales rep said to me.
'Paid? By who?' I asked, a little bit puzzled.
'By that man standing over there', she said pointing at a young man.
Walking across the mall to where he was, i said, 'Good day sir, i was made to understand you paid my bills'
Grinning widely he replied, 'Yes miss, my name is David Gold, can I know yours?'
'Sewa Oyawale', i replied.
'Nice name, am pleased to meet you', he said, holding out his hands which i took with pleasure.
After some weeks, we started to go out. And overtime i fell in love with him. One evening, at dinner, he brought out a small box from his breast pocket. And removing a ring from it, he knelt on one knee by my side.
'Sewa, will you please marry me?'
I didn't blink twice before i said my, 'yes'.
After two weeks, i discovered i was pregnant. I told him and he was so excited. He invited me over to his house the following day and we had a glass of wine together.
When i got back home i decided to take a short nap but was awoken by a sudden pain at my lower abdomen. I tried calling his line but it was switched off. It was my pain of anguish that alerted my neighbours and i was rushed to the hospital.
After three days of lying helplessly i was discharged. However, the doctor made me realise that, my womb had become fragile and there's a slim chance of getting pregnant again because of the overdose of an abortion drug i took. It took me several days and nights to link things together. But i was certain it was David that put the drug into the wine we took because, i had not used any pills before the incident and i tried calling him after i got discharged but his line never went through.
I decided to go and check him at his house but i met an empty house.
I relocated to Lagos eversince, to start my life afresh, then i came across marriage events on a particular social media. And that was where i saw David's picture and discovered the fact that he was getting married today.

'That is my story everyone', the young lady who stormed into the church narrated bitterly as hot tears trickled down her cheeks.
Even Stephanie had began to shed tears for the poor lady. Just as the Priest was about to find his voice, two young ladies stood up from amongst the congregation and made their way to the front.
One was tall and slim, the other was short and plum, with a protruding belly.
'Annabel! Annalise!' Stephan screamed.
To be continued...

Re: Stephanie And Stephan; The Wedding Day Episode 2 by Alennsar(f): 6:29pm On Feb 14, 2017
no be small sumting o. but try to post in one thread by clicking d reply option

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Turns Out Bookstore Workers Have Their Own Very Original Kind Of Humor (pics) / What Do I Do Next / My Lord, Tell Me Where To Keep Your Bribe? By Niyi Osundare

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.