Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,798 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:45 PM

Stephanie And Stephan; The Wedding Day Episode 3 - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Stephanie And Stephan; The Wedding Day Episode 3 (716 Views)

Stephanie And Stephan; #beyond The Wedding Day Episode 4 / Stephanie And Stephan; The Wedding Day Episode 2 / Stephanie And Stephan; The Wedding Day Episode 1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Stephanie And Stephan; The Wedding Day Episode 3 by Nobody: 9:26pm On Feb 14, 2017
'We were invited to this wedding ceremony by a friend but little did we know we were running into this heartless soul. We've been doubting if it was the same person we know because we knew him as Richard. But after this young lady told her story we could pick some sense out of it. My name is Annabel and this is my younger sister, Annalise', said the tall, slim lady.
'My sister here was the first to date Richard, however, Richard and I met on a different platform. I was away in the River state, our home-town, when my sister, Annabel, met Richard. And before i came back here to Lagos to meet my sister, he had jilted her. So, i never got to see him. After some months, I met this man, who i now presume his real name is Stephan. We dated for few months before i decided to introduce him to my sister. And it was during the introduction that i realised he was the one who jilted my sister. I broke up with him instantly but only a few weeks passed before i realised i was pregnant for this impostor! I went back to look for him at his house, together with my sister but we were told he had gone on a business trip to Abuja and that he would be there for some period of time. And right now, am carrying his baby', said the short, plum one with a protruding belly.
'Tell me this is not true Stephan, just tell me i am dreaming', Stephanie said, crying bitterly.
'I can... I can explain', Stephan said.
'Oh my God...', Stephanie said almost in a whisper and fainted.
To be continued...

Re: Stephanie And Stephan; The Wedding Day Episode 3 by portablechizzy(f): 10:37pm On Feb 14, 2017
Interesting

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stephanie And Stephan; The Wedding Day Episode 3 by obianuju95: 10:53pm On Feb 14, 2017
I love this Kwontinu

(1) (Reply)

STORY: Karen & The Uninvited Peeper At The Door / A Step Too Far (in Episodes) By Collins10 / A Loveline. A Novella By Olusanya Olaleye.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.