Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,072 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:10 AM

Biafran Leader Announces New Date For Country's Independence - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafran Leader Announces New Date For Country's Independence (4132 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Endorsed & Blessed By Prof. Nwabueze As The Anointed Biafran Leader / Biafran Leader Nnamdi Kanu: The Man Behind Nigeria's Separatists - BBC / Who Is The Real Biafran Leader? Uwazuruike, Kanu Or Onwuka. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Biafran Leader Announces New Date For Country's Independence by sharpden: 7:12pm On Feb 14, 2017
​THE leader of the Biafra Zionist Federation (BZF), Barrister Benjamin Onwuka, who has just been released from prison has declared that the south-east would become independent on March 15, 2017.

On that day, he said, the Republic of Biafra would be born.

Onwuka had been in detention for three years following his arrest midway into his live broadcast to declare the Biafran independence at the Enugu Broadcasting Service which he stormed and took over.

He added that this stand was strengthened by the diplomatic relations the BZF had established with America, the Great Britain and other western powers.

Daily Post quotes him as saying: “The state of Biafra will be announced on March 15, 2017 by the Zionist Federation. I, Ikedi Benjamin Onwuka will be leading Biafra. I will be the president of Biafra.

“The work we have done underground permits that America will endorse the Independent state of Biafra in March 15, 2017; we expect that this will come with the endorsement of President Donald Trump.”

Claiming that former President Barrack Obama of the United States of America had approved the policy for an independent state of Biafra on October 15, 2014, he added that current President Donald Trump would have to implement the action since a sitting president in America usually do not ignore foreign policies established by their predecessors.
He was further quoted as saying: “My confidence on President Donald Trump endorsing the restoration of an Independent state of Biafra hinges on the fact that ex-President Barack Obama made the approval.

“Since 2015, Biafra has been accepted worldwide due to diplomatic groundwork. Without America’s support, there will be no Biafra. Now that we have gotten America’s support, Biafra Independence is realizable.”
Concerning the friction that exists among the secessionist groups in Igboland, he said: “There will never be a day when all the pro Biafra groups will agree on every issue but the ‘Zionists’ have taken the upper hand because we established diplomatic ties with America, Great Britain and other world powers.

“The MASSOB, the IPOB and others are under the zionists; the IPOB for instance has never gone beyond River Niger.

"All that Nnamdi Kanu is doing is to be insulting everybody through his radio; he is not even sparing America and Britain. So, you can even see that his actions are inimical to the Biafra dream.

“The mistake our leaders made in 1967 was based on the fact that they failed to establish diplomatic relations with Russia, America and Great Britain.‎ Nnamdi Kanu is still toeing the same line.”

According to him, the new Biafran territory stretches beyond Igbo land and Niger Delta regions as it includes Kogi, Benue, Nasarrawa states and most parts of the middle belt.

“Also the maligned and maltreated people of Southern Kaduna, several enclaves within the Federal Capital Territory, FCT, Abuja, including Seme Boarder in Lagos state to parts of Cameroon are part of us.

“It is going to be a Biafra nation for all. The Igbo tribe will not dominate the Ijaw or Igala tribe. There will be no discrimination.

“It will be a government of all. No person or region will have an upper hand. There will be free press. It is the bedrock of democracy.

“All those who died in the struggle will not be forgotten. Those who laid down their lives in the Biafra struggle paid the highest price. We would look for their families and take care of them,” Onwuka reportedly said.

http://www.socialtimesng.com/2017/02/biafran-leader-announces-new-date-for-countrys-independence/

2 Likes

Re: Biafran Leader Announces New Date For Country's Independence by jacko007(m): 7:14pm On Feb 14, 2017
Lol....oya na

2 Likes

Re: Biafran Leader Announces New Date For Country's Independence by sharpden: 7:15pm On Feb 14, 2017
Lalasticlala I hope say you dey watch?
Re: Biafran Leader Announces New Date For Country's Independence by Baawaa(m): 7:16pm On Feb 14, 2017
They should Keep on fooling themselves

12 Likes

Re: Biafran Leader Announces New Date For Country's Independence by Nobody: 7:20pm On Feb 14, 2017
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Biafran Leader Announces New Date For Country's Independence by cheruv: 7:22pm On Feb 14, 2017
Ihnye a o bu njakri ka o bu gini?
Re: Biafran Leader Announces New Date For Country's Independence by watered(m): 7:24pm On Feb 14, 2017
grin Omenkalives come and see what they are saying this time o

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafran Leader Announces New Date For Country's Independence by omenkaLives(m): 7:26pm On Feb 14, 2017
Hain! Another flat oblongata con artist on the loose.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Biafran Leader Announces New Date For Country's Independence by Epositive(m): 7:26pm On Feb 14, 2017
like play o, biafra will be born
*watching*
#positivevibes

1 Like

Re: Biafran Leader Announces New Date For Country's Independence by LordOfNaira: 7:28pm On Feb 14, 2017
These are the words that come out of your mouth after sniffing unprocessed weed mixed with tobacco and expired cocaine.

15 Likes

Re: Biafran Leader Announces New Date For Country's Independence by Tyche(m): 7:31pm On Feb 14, 2017
The zenith of jesting

2 Likes

Re: Biafran Leader Announces New Date For Country's Independence by EazyMoh(m): 7:55pm On Feb 14, 2017
The man has said it all!
Re: Biafran Leader Announces New Date For Country's Independence by Trippledee(m): 8:03pm On Feb 14, 2017
I dnt understand, btw Benjamin and kanu who is gonna be the president of Biafra?
Re: Biafran Leader Announces New Date For Country's Independence by victorvezx(m): 8:36pm On Feb 14, 2017
What of Uwazurike? There are many people claiming to be Biafra leader. This people will never be one no matter what happen.
Re: Biafran Leader Announces New Date For Country's Independence by koladebrainiac(m): 8:54pm On Feb 14, 2017
If he actually said this then Biafra ,sorry to say are bunch of illiterates

First what is Zionist?

Smh.

8 Likes

Re: Biafran Leader Announces New Date For Country's Independence by Nowenuse: 8:55pm On Feb 14, 2017
Hmm, what are we not going to see
Re: Biafran Leader Announces New Date For Country's Independence by Nobody: 9:03pm On Feb 14, 2017
Benjamin onwka, leader of the Biafra Zionist Movement. This man was arrested by the former President Jonathan's administration in 2014

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafran Leader Announces New Date For Country's Independence by modath(f): 9:10pm On Feb 14, 2017
omenkaLives:
Hain! Another flat oblongata con artist on the lose.

Why are you laidis nah!! cheesy cheesy cheesy .... The guy just dey test hin comedic skill, u kno dey tke am serious. cheesy

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafran Leader Announces New Date For Country's Independence by Justiceleague1: 9:27pm On Feb 14, 2017
victorvezx:
What of Uwazurike? There are many people claiming to be Biafra leader. This people will never be one no matter what happen.
panadol grin
Re: Biafran Leader Announces New Date For Country's Independence by KINGwax007(m): 9:40pm On Feb 14, 2017
Again?

Bia, come, how many time will u get this independence sef?

13 Likes

Re: Biafran Leader Announces New Date For Country's Independence by kettykin: 9:57pm On Feb 14, 2017
I don't understand how a man who just got released from jail is committing the same offence, there is something driving these fellows that we don't know.
Re: Biafran Leader Announces New Date For Country's Independence by Mowrites: 11:02pm On Feb 14, 2017
Nnamdi o, Onwuka o, Uwazuruike o all I have to say is wehdone sirs.
Re: Biafran Leader Announces New Date For Country's Independence by Sctests: 11:22pm On Feb 14, 2017
Onwuka you have done well paying the price for your Biafran beliefs but all TRUE BIAFRANS have only one LEADER- NNAMDI KANU.

All true and intelligent Biafrans will respect you more if you queue behind our ONE AND ONLY TRUE UNCOMPROMISABLE LEADER WHO IS WHITER THAN SNOW- ACTIVIST MAZI NNAMDI, the nightmare of dullards and zombies of the great zoo republic who are demented enough to want to live with people they hate.

God bless you as you refuse to be used by Daura secret service for divide-and-rule purpose so you don't end up like hotelier Uwazurike who is now loved by pro-dullard zombies and is now considered greater than Awolowo. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Biafran Leader Announces New Date For Country's Independence by Malawian(m): 11:27pm On Feb 14, 2017
kettykin:
I don't understand how a man who just got released from jail is committing the same offence, there is something driving these fellows that we don't know.
After Mandela got released from jail, he resumed his struggle. Go figure.

1 Like

Re: Biafran Leader Announces New Date For Country's Independence by thewarrior72: 11:28pm On Feb 14, 2017
This man is definately better than Basket mouth, dede one day and okon put together. I don laugh so tee I fall from bed.

2 Likes

Re: Biafran Leader Announces New Date For Country's Independence by Nobody: 11:32pm On Feb 14, 2017
omenkaLives:
Omenka walahi talahi from today henceforth i hereby officially declare you and all Benue people citizens of Biafra. No even tell me say you no dey do again o

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafran Leader Announces New Date For Country's Independence by thewarrior72: 11:35pm On Feb 14, 2017
Malawian:

After Mandela got released from jail, he resumed his struggle. Go figure.
^^
But this is not struggle but delussion and idiocy. How can one explain the inclusion of NASARAWA,KOGI and even Southern KADUNA to the biafran land/republic?

8 Likes

Re: Biafran Leader Announces New Date For Country's Independence by machinery1: 11:45pm On Feb 14, 2017
omenkaLives:

Lol. That man was arrested 3 years ago during GEJs time and the Idiotic pauper of beerfura-IPOB aint insulting GEJ over it. Same with those killed in Ezu river, they are all fucking hypocrites.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafran Leader Announces New Date For Country's Independence by machinery1: 11:48pm On Feb 14, 2017
[size=15pt]According to him, the new Biafran territory stretches beyond Igbo land and Niger Delta regions as it includes Kogi, Benue, Nasarrawa states and most parts of the middle belt.

“Also the maligned and maltreated people of Southern Kaduna, several enclaves within the Federal Capital Territory, FCT, Abuja, including Seme Boarder in Lagos state to parts of Cameroon are part of us.
[/size]

2 Likes

Re: Biafran Leader Announces New Date For Country's Independence by Marcelo290(m): 12:31am On Feb 15, 2017
grin

"Since I saw this news I've not been able to sleep or think straight.. we Afonjas are in a mess"

Eleyi gidi ga, omo igbo can not leave us o..

1 Like

Re: Biafran Leader Announces New Date For Country's Independence by harrylordson(m): 3:29am On Feb 15, 2017
I honestly don't think i've read anything more stupid, ludicrous, obtuse and witless this year...What the hell is this man saying, Pls where is the proof and document Obama, Great Britain and Russia approved BIAFRA? Oh My God...i really can't believe these words are coming out of an adult, its ignominous and degrading calling and comparing this man an illiterate, becos even an illiterate will be discerningly perceptive, this man should be incarcerated for life, or he should just euthanize himself, because he's really disreputing and disgracing the Igbos with these nonsensical jargon and gibberish he's spewing, The world will really be a better place without narcissistic, imprudent and thoughtless people like this.
On the other hand, this is very laughable,silly and derisible, it gave me a good laugh for a second there. hahahaha!! MSHEWWWW!!!

8 Likes

Re: Biafran Leader Announces New Date For Country's Independence by harrylordson(m): 3:35am On Feb 15, 2017
KINGwax007:
Again?
Bia, come, how many time will u get this independence sef?
As in ehnn!! I tire oo!! Nice and funny meme. Lol

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Imagine Them Being Our President And Vice President / After The Heavy Rain This Morning Imo State People Resumed Their Daily Activiti / Kwankwaso, Udenwa, Igbinedion, Utomi, Jega Launch New Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.