Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,626 members, 7,813,062 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:05 AM

Reaction To My Pointing Out The Murderous Nature Of American Christian Soldiers. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Reaction To My Pointing Out The Murderous Nature Of American Christian Soldiers. (788 Views)

Am I A Bad Guy For Pointing Out That "Fighting Is Not A Sin?" / Am I A Bad Guy For Pointing Out That "Rape Is Not A Sin?" / The Asymmetric Nature Of The Christian Sin Economy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reaction To My Pointing Out The Murderous Nature Of American Christian Soldiers. by oaroloye(m): 7:39pm On Feb 14, 2017
SHALOM!

I made a meme to illustrate how totally inappropriate it is for Christians to be fighting as soldiers.

Then, I noticed that I had a comment notification in my Inbox.

I think Christians should see this, to know what Darkness of Iniquity permeates that unfortunate nation.

I was hoping that I could link to this comments page- but then it occurred to me that I could also attach a Screenshot.

It is interesting to see how the American immediately assumed that I must be from his own country.

Re: Reaction To My Pointing Out The Murderous Nature Of American Christian Soldiers. by Nobody: 7:40pm On Feb 14, 2017
Speak to the HAND!
Re: Reaction To My Pointing Out The Murderous Nature Of American Christian Soldiers. by QuietHammer(m): 7:45pm On Feb 14, 2017
This is the man that gives epistles of irrelevant quotations from the bible when replying comments. Howdy nigga?
Re: Reaction To My Pointing Out The Murderous Nature Of American Christian Soldiers. by oaroloye(m): 10:06am On Feb 15, 2017
LaEvilIMiss:
Speak to the HAND!

I think that that is how it works...!
Re: Reaction To My Pointing Out The Murderous Nature Of American Christian Soldiers. by oaroloye(m): 10:56am On Feb 15, 2017
QuietHammer:
This is the man that gives epistles of irrelevant quotations from the bible when replying comments. Howdy nigga?

No one has ever even attempted to show me that any of my Bible quotations was irrelevant.

. 1st CORINTHIANS 1:18.

18. For the Preaching of the Cross
is to them that Perish Foolishness;
but unto us which are Saved
it is The Power of God.

1 Like

Re: Reaction To My Pointing Out The Murderous Nature Of American Christian Soldiers. by oaroloye(m): 12:36pm On Feb 15, 2017
The fellow (UNCLE DAVE) had a response to my Rational Reply to his Infantile Insults.

https://imgflip.com/i/1j5o4q?nerp=1487098833#com1319571
Re: Reaction To My Pointing Out The Murderous Nature Of American Christian Soldiers. by Ranchhoddas: 12:51pm On Feb 15, 2017
QuietHammer:
His 'epistles' are not irrelevant. You are just not patient enough when reading them.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Being Born Again Wont Do The Following / Ever Wondered​ How Much The Pope Earns ? / Traditional Ewe Nje

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.