Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,560 members, 7,827,089 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:53 AM

Michael Awujoola Buys A House For Deola Smart In Spirit Of Valentine - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Michael Awujoola Buys A House For Deola Smart In Spirit Of Valentine (71821 Views)

Davido Buys A House For His Staff (photos) / Tboss Reveals The Face Of Her Daughter In The Spirit Of Valentine / Malivelihood Gives Car And A Home To Deola Smart For Valentine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Michael Awujoola Buys A House For Deola Smart In Spirit Of Valentine by alaskido(m): 10:13am On Feb 15, 2017
Money miss road. What does this guy do for a living self. EFCC dey see this one and look the other way.
Re: Michael Awujoola Buys A House For Deola Smart In Spirit Of Valentine by dohhnutt1(m): 10:26am On Feb 15, 2017
#How and #where did you #Celebrated your #Valentine
#Love & #Discount in the #Air http:///2lPbdTs
#decorhubng

Re: Michael Awujoola Buys A House For Deola Smart In Spirit Of Valentine by Kowor(f): 1:23pm On Feb 15, 2017
Boxer007:

I easily take your man.
He is sane. Enough to accept the comfort of a woman than the hard board of an attention seeking gay. Am done replying you, and if you are jobless enough to keep mentioning, go mop the ocean dry.
Re: Michael Awujoola Buys A House For Deola Smart In Spirit Of Valentine by Kowor(f): 1:25pm On Feb 15, 2017
dohhnutt1:
#How and #where did you #Celebrated your #Valentine
#Love & #Discount in the #Air http:///2lPbdTs
#decorhubng
Exam halls.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Michael Awujoola Buys A House For Deola Smart In Spirit Of Valentine by Boxer007(m): 7:46pm On Feb 15, 2017
Kowor:

He is sane. Enough to accept the comfort of a woman than the hard board of an attention seeking gay. Am done replying you, and if you are jobless enough to keep mentioning, go mop the ocean dry.

This is exactly why men no longer want yu females. Boo why don't you stick with your female kind and leave us men alone. This includes your boyfriend. Like it or not, He will be mine. My boyfriend
Re: Michael Awujoola Buys A House For Deola Smart In Spirit Of Valentine by Kowor(f): 7:54pm On Feb 15, 2017
Boxer007:

This is exactly why men no longer want yu females. Boo why don't you stick with your female kind and leave us men alone. This includes your boyfriend. Like it or not, He will be mine. My boyfriend
He just laughed at your stupidity. gay bye, go fvck your ass nigers I hear d pay is good. Last time don't quote me.
Re: Michael Awujoola Buys A House For Deola Smart In Spirit Of Valentine by Boxer007(m): 11:00pm On Feb 15, 2017
Kowor:

He just laughed at your stupidity. gay bye, go fvck your ass nigers I hear d pay is good. Last time don't quote me.

Am glad you just said your boyfriend laugh because another man will love to sleep with him, me. Let him stay with me for two hours and I will send you pictures of me and yur boyfriend in the shower. Am glad you accept he could be gay. Thank u
Re: Michael Awujoola Buys A House For Deola Smart In Spirit Of Valentine by Spydamannn(m): 5:02am On Feb 16, 2017
You so irritating Man
Re: Michael Awujoola Buys A House For Deola Smart In Spirit Of Valentine by Spydamannn(m): 5:03am On Feb 16, 2017
You so irritating Man
Boxer007:

Am glad you just said your boyfriend laugh because another man will love to sleep with him, me. Let him stay with me for two hours and I will send you pictures of me and yur boyfriend in the shower. Am glad you accept he could be gay. Thank u
Re: Michael Awujoola Buys A House For Deola Smart In Spirit Of Valentine by Boxer007(m): 9:12am On Feb 16, 2017
Spydamannn:
You so irritating Man

Sweet heart pls forget that thing called kowor. . She is female and we don't need them. Brother a how often you sky diks?
Re: Michael Awujoola Buys A House For Deola Smart In Spirit Of Valentine by Spydamannn(m): 11:24am On Feb 16, 2017
Boxer007:

Sweet heart pls forget that thing called kowor. . She is female and we don't need them. Brother a how often you sky diks?
I was talking to you man,who dash monkey banana
Re: Michael Awujoola Buys A House For Deola Smart In Spirit Of Valentine by zudozz: 12:14pm On Feb 16, 2017
this tonto dike get like 15 exs wey me I know......U go now imagine how many we no know...chai!
Re: Michael Awujoola Buys A House For Deola Smart In Spirit Of Valentine by Boxer007(m): 2:43pm On Feb 16, 2017
Spydamannn:
I was talking to you man,who dash monkey banana

Brother pls Can I fuk you?
Re: Michael Awujoola Buys A House For Deola Smart In Spirit Of Valentine by scachy(m): 10:30am On Feb 17, 2017
UIA04:

I'm not saying it is true

But it's very possible he Bought the house for herH
And the house is Worth 1.5m dollar abi? A house worth 774m naira for a "girlfriend"

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

List Of Nigerian Born American Actor/musician / Tyger Booty Found Dead In Her Hotel Room In Ghana / Davido's Girlfriend, Chioma Looks Beautiful In Pink

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.