Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:42 AM

Npower: Device Selection - Jobs/Vacancies (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Npower: Device Selection (99734 Views)

Npower Device Distribution Schedule / UPDATED: Criteria For Npower Device Collection / N-power: Update On Device Selection (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Npower: Device Selection by ajeleseujn(m): 11:44am On Feb 18, 2017
africanman85:
My profile information is complete and the verified logo is not on my profile. There is no device selection option on my profile. What can I do ?

You wait till your profile is been verified.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Npower: Device Selection by latonyn(m): 12:16pm On Feb 18, 2017
Plss is health and agro also eligible for the device
Re: Npower: Device Selection by okooloyun1(m): 12:27pm On Feb 18, 2017
leticia28:
@ okooloyun when did u mk d selection?
On Wednesday
Re: Npower: Device Selection by leticia28: 2:47pm On Feb 18, 2017
Pls house d device I selected is showing device chosen. What should I do?
Re: Npower: Device Selection by dundayo: 3:09pm On Feb 18, 2017
azelab:
this message goes to those people who are facing the selection challenges. note that if your device selection was unsuccessful, your profile page would not take you to the BOI TERMS where you were expected to agree the BOI terms of services. But If you did not reach the BOI page that means the selection is not successful so you will have to go and start all over again meanwhile if you reached the BOI page and agreed with their terms. then it means you concluded the whole processing. so it might be the network error if you are asked to reselect.

And having followed through with the selection process, should someone still be seeing click here to choose your device on the profile?
Re: Npower: Device Selection by Chocho4real(m): 4:37pm On Feb 18, 2017
shankie:

I just talk to one of the vocal person now, it appear that they just send our verified name to abuja this week, he said they av to consider a lot of people that miss the first verification, bt he said we should expect sms from them soonest

Well, am not surprised with this info of yours, but it just really sad that we are being treated this way. When some states have been paid twice
Re: Npower: Device Selection by TI1919(m): 4:51pm On Feb 18, 2017
Please can somebody help me, I am finding it difficult to get to where the option for the iPad is?

Please somebody should me.
Re: Npower: Device Selection by nobleman1st: 5:08pm On Feb 18, 2017
There is no green logo on my portal.does it mean am nt yet verified cos i hav received my dec and january stipnd
Re: Npower: Device Selection by Damilareayanfe: 5:11pm On Feb 18, 2017
i select hp and is ask me to select device again....... help me out
Re: Npower: Device Selection by emmyjaysnr(m): 6:10pm On Feb 18, 2017
[/b]
Damilareayanfe:
Select the device again.
If selection was successful u will get an onscreen message as [b]
Damilareayanfe:
Select the device again.
If selection was successful u will get an onscreen message as
Damilareayanfe:
Select the device again.
If selection was successful u will get an onscreen message as DEVICE ALREADY SELECTED.
Re: Npower: Device Selection by leticia28: 7:15pm On Feb 18, 2017
Pls help. I selected a device and it showed me it wsa successful. Later on I logged in n it said choose a device but itds showing me device chosen.
Re: Npower: Device Selection by RayAngel(f): 7:56pm On Feb 18, 2017
I also choose techno but i receive a mail telling me samsung device is my choice.
Re: Npower: Device Selection by Malubi(m): 8:51pm On Feb 18, 2017
I just discover this write up in RED on my npvn Device selection page. Who else see it? "Kindly note that after selecting your device, you would be contacted in due course with the time and location to pick up your device"
Re: Npower: Device Selection by Abidx22(m): 8:58pm On Feb 18, 2017
RayAngel:
I also choose techno but i receive a mail telling me samsung device is my choice.
What in your own opinion is the solution to this mix up?
Re: Npower: Device Selection by dallygoodfellow: 9:21pm On Feb 18, 2017
hp and tecno is not showing on my platform
Re: Npower: Device Selection by ogwoliun: 9:28pm On Feb 18, 2017
dallygoodfellow:
hp and tecno is not showing on my platform
You have to keep on refreshing til the appear, it wil not take more than 10-15mins. That is wat i did. jus b patient and keep refreshing
Re: Npower: Device Selection by leticia28: 11:04pm On Feb 18, 2017
why is it showing device chosen? could it b dt they r out pf stock?

1 Like

Re: Npower: Device Selection by leticia28: 6:41am On Feb 19, 2017
Pls house I need urgent help. I didn't receive any mail corfiming my selection though page showed device selection successful n even showed 'click here to see selected device' later on I reloaded page n it showed click to select device. But up until now I haven't been able to do DT cos any device I choose keep showing 'device already chosen'. What does dis mean?
Re: Npower: Device Selection by Nwakannaya1: 7:57am On Feb 19, 2017
leticia28:
Pls house I need urgent help. I didn't receive any mail corfiming my selection though page showed device selection successful n even showed 'click here to see selected device' later on I reloaded page n it showed click to select device. But up until now I haven't been able to do DT cos any device I choose keep showing 'device already chosen'. What does dis mean?
Same as mine, I think that the platform has taken note of your choice.
Re: Npower: Device Selection by Halaz(m): 8:47am On Feb 19, 2017
ogwoliun:
You have to keep on refreshing til the appear, it wil not take more than 10-15mins. That is wat i did. jus b patient and keep refreshing
but it takes three days now, no Hp and Tecno pad.
Re: Npower: Device Selection by Rahmlex89: 11:32am On Feb 19, 2017
I selected Tecno pad device but it keeps showing click here to select your device on my home page profile instead of click here to see your selected device, please any one with similar situation
Re: Npower: Device Selection by ogwoliun: 11:43am On Feb 19, 2017
Halaz:
but it takes three days now, no Hp and Tecno pad.
my friend told me that he did not see hp & techno, he has to refresh that page until these two phones reappear. it also happen to me yestaday 18th feb. and i did the samething. Mined you we used computer not phone. I actual went to cafe, just be patient.
MODIFIED: Click 'select device' and if you don't see then, click 'home'. Keep on and on until you see then.

1 Like

Re: Npower: Device Selection by ezepatlink: 11:54pm On Feb 19, 2017
PLEASE SOMEONE SHOULD HELP! Where do i see the veried logo,? Help!
Re: Npower: Device Selection by Qunlexus4u(m): 6:32am On Feb 20, 2017
ezepatlink:
PLEASE SOMEONE SHOULD HELP! Where do i see the veried logo,? Help!

Here, after the welcome message

Re: Npower: Device Selection by jabojafa(m): 7:46am On Feb 20, 2017
Ameko4ever:
No December stipend in Akwa Ibom State, we can't even select the device. No logo of verification. We are tired.
sry bro but dis is nt d right platform to wail why nt go to their facebook page and complain. Hv u bn paid Jan stipend?
Re: Npower: Device Selection by smithyemy: 9:00am On Feb 20, 2017
I Represent River State.Few Days Ago I Got E~mail That Tecno Ve Been Selected 4 Me.I Ve Never Selected Any Options.Am Confused.Pls,any 1 That Reside In River State With Thesame Problem Shuld Let Us Relate Here

1 Like

Re: Npower: Device Selection by Ogunleti01: 9:19am On Feb 20, 2017
jabojafa:
sry bro but dis is nt d right platform to wail why nt go to their facebook page and complain. Hv u bn paid Jan stipend?
"Wail" this is too uncharitable of you
Re: Npower: Device Selection by missyojo(f): 9:57am On Feb 20, 2017
africanman85:
My profile information is complete and the verified logo is not on my profile. There is no device selection option on my profile. What can I do ?
same as mine too
Re: Npower: Device Selection by honestivo(m): 10:15am On Feb 20, 2017
smithyemy:
I Represent River State.Few Days Ago I Got E~mail That Tecno Ve Been Selected 4 Me.I Ve Never Selected Any Options.Am Confused.Pls,any 1 That Reside In River State With Thesame Problem Shuld Let Us Relate Here

same here
Re: Npower: Device Selection by Macchiavelli(m): 10:15am On Feb 20, 2017
smithyemy:
Yea me too,i got a samsung tab e in my email,but don't remember choosing any device.
Re: Npower: Device Selection by jabojafa(m): 11:46am On Feb 20, 2017
Ogunleti01:
"Wail" this is too uncharitable of you
lolz.... Sorry bro but i also used 'complain' na. Its well.

1 Like

Re: Npower: Device Selection by shankie: 8:20am On Feb 21, 2017
pls i want to be sure about afrione tab, does it uses sim card, cos all d spec i av been seeing, i av nt see where sim or type of sim is included, someone should pls enlighten me and how sure the person is that it uses sim. thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

This Is The List Of Fake Job Addresses Collated (not Exhaustive). / Nigerian Air Force Recruitment 2016 / Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Calling?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.