Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,345 members, 7,819,230 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:04 PM

Aneke Twins Spend Valentine In Orphanage (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Aneke Twins Spend Valentine In Orphanage (Photos) (18702 Views)

Chidinma And Chidiebere: Aneke Twins And Their Top 10 Lookalike Pictures / The Aneke Twins Show Dance Moves (photos) / Lola Omotayo-Okoye Celebrates Valentine In A Bra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aneke Twins Spend Valentine In Orphanage (Photos) by asatemple(f): 12:24pm On Feb 15, 2017
Well said....heart of Gold
Re: Aneke Twins Spend Valentine In Orphanage (Photos) by euchariadavid(f): 12:28pm On Feb 15, 2017
Good bless this beautiful angels
Re: Aneke Twins Spend Valentine In Orphanage (Photos) by euchariadavid(f): 12:37pm On Feb 15, 2017
rattlesnake:
Bleaching girls
Yes;atleast they did wat you didnot do on Valentine's day
Re: Aneke Twins Spend Valentine In Orphanage (Photos) by ugybabe2020(f): 12:44pm On Feb 15, 2017
seyigiggle:
cheap social media attention seekers
what have you given in secret? It was for people to know that people like that exists.
Re: Aneke Twins Spend Valentine In Orphanage (Photos) by ubergold(m): 1:00pm On Feb 15, 2017
seyigiggle:

.... and what have you done for the less privileged "ye who doesn't like cheap attention and has a large heart?"
Re: Aneke Twins Spend Valentine In Orphanage (Photos) by DanPolice(m): 1:20pm On Feb 15, 2017
This is the best way to celebrate Valentine, making life bearable for the less privilege in the face of biting economic hardship. May God reward them richly.
Re: Aneke Twins Spend Valentine In Orphanage (Photos) by Onyinye15(f): 1:36pm On Feb 15, 2017
GOD BLESS U TWO

MORE MONEY
Re: Aneke Twins Spend Valentine In Orphanage (Photos) by seyigiggle: 4:42pm On Feb 15, 2017
i don't deal with people like you two. ok? to satisfy your curiosity. all the items put together do not amount to what i gave out to widows and aged people recently, and come Sunday, I shall be hosting some children in my hood. Are you satisfied now?
ubergold:

.... and what have you done for the less privileged "ye who doesn't like cheap attention and has a large heart?"

ugybabe2020:
what have you given in secret? It was for people to know that people like that exists.
Re: Aneke Twins Spend Valentine In Orphanage (Photos) by EMERALDGIL(f): 5:02pm On Feb 15, 2017
seyigiggle:
SHUT THE Bleep UP......MAKE BAD BELLE NO MAKE U PURGE
Re: Aneke Twins Spend Valentine In Orphanage (Photos) by seyigiggle: 5:12pm On Feb 15, 2017
keep up with your low life.
EMERALDGIL:
SHUT THE Bleep UP......MAKE BAD BELLE NO MAKE U PURGE
Re: Aneke Twins Spend Valentine In Orphanage (Photos) by Halo22: 5:36pm On Feb 15, 2017
This is what z called pure love...I did so too, though my own was not as big as theirs.
Re: Aneke Twins Spend Valentine In Orphanage (Photos) by ubergold(m): 12:17am On Feb 16, 2017
seyigiggle:
i don't deal with people like you two. ok? to satisfy your curiosity. all the items put together do not amount to what i gave out to widows and aged people recently, and come Sunday, I shall be hosting some children in my hood. Are you satisfied now?

Nah, pictures or I'll assume the obvious. If you are saying the truth then you will appreciate the efforts one has to put into visiting an orphanage home. You are sitting on your mother's couch one hand in boxers and identifying "cheap publicity" with free data plan
Re: Aneke Twins Spend Valentine In Orphanage (Photos) by seyigiggle: 7:43am On Feb 16, 2017
i can see you are a teenager smiley
Now listen! not everyone here is a teenager. we have here people who are older than you, your father, mother, uncles, aunties, cousins etc.
So, next time don't display your childish attitude on social media with someone you do not know cause it's a faceless forum.
Besides you may just be at the same peer with my first son.
Do have a great day.

ubergold:

Nah, pictures or I'll assume the obvious. If you are saying the truth then you will appreciate the efforts one has to put into visiting an orphanage home. You are sitting on your mother's couch one hand in boxers and identifying "cheap publicity" with free data plan
Re: Aneke Twins Spend Valentine In Orphanage (Photos) by ubergold(m): 9:52am On Feb 16, 2017
seyigiggle:
i can see you are a teenager smiley
Now listen! not everyone here is a teenager. we have here people who are older than you, your father, mother, uncles, aunties, cousins etc.
So, next time don't display your childish attitude on social media with someone you do not know cause it's a faceless forum.
Besides you may just be at the same peer with my first son.
Do have a great day.

Noted grandpa. Next time stop throwing negative comments at people's effort. If you don't have anything positive to say, just scroll through. No one cares if you've done more, kapish?

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Might Buy House In Lagos, Its Unconditional Love - Roddy Ricch / Joseph Yobo Celebrates His Daughter Birthday In Style, Shares Fun Video With Her / Desmond Elliot Dead True Or False

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.