Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,130 members, 7,814,949 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:25 AM

The Aneke Twins Show Dance Moves (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Aneke Twins Show Dance Moves (photos) (43901 Views)

Aneke Twins - Chidiebere And Chidimma Celebrate Birthday - Pictures / Chidinma And Chidiebere: Aneke Twins And Their Top 10 Lookalike Pictures / Paul Okoye And Aneke Twins, Chidimma And Chidiebere Hang Out In Kigali (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Aneke Twins Show Dance Moves (photos) by Celebrityblog: 7:20pm On Oct 16, 2019
Popular Nollywood identical twin sisters, Chidiebere and Chidimma Aneke wow fans with their dance moves.

The Aneke twins who have made a name for themselves in the Nigerian movie industry were seen dancing and rocking to Yemi Alade's song to the admiration of their fans and Nollywood colleagues.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B3sEht1pikN/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2019/10/video-aneke-twins-chidimma-and.html?m=1

Re: The Aneke Twins Show Dance Moves (photos) by Celebrityblog: 7:20pm On Oct 16, 2019
Watch the video HERE

Re: The Aneke Twins Show Dance Moves (photos) by Norabay(f): 7:25pm On Oct 16, 2019
front page i know
Re: The Aneke Twins Show Dance Moves (photos) by misreal(m): 7:31pm On Oct 16, 2019
when the going gets tough,the tough gets going.
dont ask me the relationship between what i just said and the post.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Aneke Twins Show Dance Moves (photos) by decatalyst(m): 7:33pm On Oct 16, 2019
What should we do with this info?

29 Likes

Re: The Aneke Twins Show Dance Moves (photos) by Celebrityblog: 7:55pm On Oct 16, 2019
What are you doing in the celebrity section? angry grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Aneke Twins Show Dance Moves (photos) by FatherBona: 8:24pm On Oct 16, 2019
Please how much do I have to pay, for a three.some with these two.
No amount is too much.
Its on my TO-DO list

1 Like

Re: The Aneke Twins Show Dance Moves (photos) by Bigflamie(m): 8:53pm On Oct 16, 2019
Lovely twins but not pretty

7 Likes

Re: The Aneke Twins Show Dance Moves (photos) by RoyalBlu(f): 9:18pm On Oct 16, 2019
Happiness is free o jare.

May y'all have more reasons to dance and be merry.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Aneke Twins Show Dance Moves (photos) by ursullalinda(f): 10:32pm On Oct 16, 2019
I love twins ...I luv their closeness and pray nothing comes btw them. They should enjoy life jare

2 Likes

Re: The Aneke Twins Show Dance Moves (photos) by RPirez: 10:32pm On Oct 16, 2019
Nonsense!

Re: The Aneke Twins Show Dance Moves (photos) by Jeremy1234: 10:33pm On Oct 16, 2019
I read this news and just received an alert
Thank you Op

4 Likes

Re: The Aneke Twins Show Dance Moves (photos) by bonnyhope: 10:34pm On Oct 16, 2019
Why are they doing like lesbians

6 Likes

Re: The Aneke Twins Show Dance Moves (photos) by lilmax(m): 10:35pm On Oct 16, 2019
I hate seeing these girls

Its as if they paid for the fame

1 Like

Re: The Aneke Twins Show Dance Moves (photos) by Gabson001(m): 10:38pm On Oct 16, 2019
make we fry stone abi?
Re: The Aneke Twins Show Dance Moves (photos) by Gabson001(m): 10:41pm On Oct 16, 2019
lilmax:
I hate seeing these girls

Its as if they paid for the fame
if only you use the strength of hating them to work on yourself

Life would have been fair to you

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Aneke Twins Show Dance Moves (photos) by naijadrivablog: 10:43pm On Oct 16, 2019
decatalyst:
What should we do with this info?

grin

Fry water.

1 Like

Re: The Aneke Twins Show Dance Moves (photos) by Imstrong2(m): 10:45pm On Oct 16, 2019
The can form a musical group:C square since both their names begins with c angry

1 Like

Re: The Aneke Twins Show Dance Moves (photos) by zombieHUNTER: 10:51pm On Oct 16, 2019
this useless twins again...

Trekking round Enugu is not okay for them again
Re: The Aneke Twins Show Dance Moves (photos) by Alvin212(m): 10:56pm On Oct 16, 2019
,,,brown skinned igbo gals
Igbo gals are too beautiful I swear

Not some overly bleached skin
South wastern gals

Must afonja gals wear pant for 2 weeks with out washing it

1 Like

Re: The Aneke Twins Show Dance Moves (photos) by Nobody: 10:58pm On Oct 16, 2019
misreal:
when the going gets tough,the tough gets going.
dont ask me the relationship between what i just said and the post.

Lol... Lmao...
Re: The Aneke Twins Show Dance Moves (photos) by Nobody: 10:59pm On Oct 16, 2019
FatherBona:
Please how much do I have to pay, for a party with these two.
No amount is too much.
Its on my TO-DO list

Lol.. The to-do list got me...

1 Like

Re: The Aneke Twins Show Dance Moves (photos) by Nobody: 11:00pm On Oct 16, 2019
Alvin212:

South wastern gals

Your tribal sentiment disgusts me and it goes a long way to show how unenlightened you are... @the bolded how many yoruba girls have you met or should I say, saw their underwears? Such nonsense!! When it comes to beauty, I know at least 3yourba girls that would beat this two flawlessly even with their early morning face...
They are some dirty igbo girls, yoruba girls and hausa girls doesn't mean everyone from yoruba igbo or hausa are all dirty... Buhari aside, you and your likes(tribalists) are part of the many problems this country has...

10 Likes

Re: The Aneke Twins Show Dance Moves (photos) by Qadaffi2idiamin: 11:02pm On Oct 16, 2019
Celebrityblog:
What are you doing in the celebrity section? angry grin
haqhaqhaqhaq
Re: The Aneke Twins Show Dance Moves (photos) by Kennitrust(m): 11:02pm On Oct 16, 2019
Civilization has save these ones.

If na the day of our blind forefathers...

You know the rest about olden days twin in Africa.
Re: The Aneke Twins Show Dance Moves (photos) by DIKEnaWAR: 11:02pm On Oct 16, 2019
Which kain dance be this?

Been long I saw them
Re: The Aneke Twins Show Dance Moves (photos) by SniperSmurf(m): 11:04pm On Oct 16, 2019
bonnyhope:
Why are they doing like lesbians

I wonder?
Re: The Aneke Twins Show Dance Moves (photos) by Jollywoopro: 11:08pm On Oct 16, 2019
Re: The Aneke Twins Show Dance Moves (photos) by Amarabae(f): 11:19pm On Oct 16, 2019
Alvin212:

South wastern gals

You are not Igbo, stop this pitching of Igbos vs Yorubas crap!

8 Likes

Re: The Aneke Twins Show Dance Moves (photos) by Amarabae(f): 11:20pm On Oct 16, 2019
Makeup really de help dis girls.
*let me continue cooking my okro soup * cheesy

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Chizoba Ejike Wears Nigeria Police Uniform At Miss Intercontinental World, Egypt / Maje Ayida Defeats Toke Makinwa In Court, Awarded 1 Million Naira In Damages / Chika Ike's Birthday Party - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.