Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,753 members, 7,809,890 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:37 PM

List Of N-Power Devices And Their Full Specifications And Prices. - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / List Of N-Power Devices And Their Full Specifications And Prices. (87146 Views)

Distribution Of The 2nd Batch Of N-power Devices Has Commenced / 5 Benefits And 5 Problems Of N-power Recruitment Scheme Every Applicants Must Kn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: List Of N-Power Devices And Their Full Specifications And Prices. by princeSammyz: 10:55am On Feb 17, 2017
franciskaine:
u know beta thing. I will get my HP b4 u grin
LOL. I hope I get mine sha. Upon say I don select am, no indication on my profile to show. Its still saying "select your device", and if I try its says device already selected. Dont know if anyone is experiencing the same.
Re: List Of N-Power Devices And Their Full Specifications And Prices. by Mrrespect(m): 11:45am On Feb 17, 2017
Gkemz:
I chose samsung though ordinarily, i would have gone for hp had it been that it runs on Android OS. Windows are more expensive to maintain than Android coupled with its inability to access apk play store apps.

After my tecno flagship tablet device bricked, i decided never to associate myself with anything called tecno.

As for other unknown devices, it's a no no option because their names could not be found in our local market talk less of their hardware parts in case it got damaged.

Jst like Dat ur Tecno device bricked! God's watching o
Re: List Of N-Power Devices And Their Full Specifications And Prices. by Mrrespect(m): 11:48am On Feb 17, 2017
greggng:
So participant re nw going to pay for the gadget which govt promised to provide fr free. How can weo trust our leader if the say something and do anotheri thing?

People must surely comptlain sha. Wud it ve bin better if only Zinox Zpad is given??
Re: List Of N-Power Devices And Their Full Specifications And Prices. by AlexisM16: 1:10pm On Feb 17, 2017
Has anyone heard anything about N-Power creative?
Re: List Of N-Power Devices And Their Full Specifications And Prices. by Barryp(m): 5:06pm On Feb 17, 2017
honestivo:

i was posted to opopo
Have u resumed?
Re: List Of N-Power Devices And Their Full Specifications And Prices. by Mekanus(m): 6:29pm On Feb 17, 2017
princeSammyz:

LOL. I hope I get mine sha. Upon say I don select am, no indication on my profile to show. Its still saying "select your device", and if I try its says device already selected. Dont know if anyone is experiencing the same.
Oga u are not alone my niggur. Same thing here
Re: List Of N-Power Devices And Their Full Specifications And Prices. by ohjaydor: 1:52pm On Feb 18, 2017
Pls any n tech kogi
Re: List Of N-Power Devices And Their Full Specifications And Prices. by mikovo2002(m): 5:49pm On Feb 18, 2017
Mekanus:

Oga u are not alone my niggur. Same thing here
same problem with tecno pad
Re: List Of N-Power Devices And Their Full Specifications And Prices. by ogwoliun: 9:40pm On Feb 18, 2017
Highdee860:
Hello house, please I can't find tecno pad among the device on my dash board , Does it means tecno has finished or what?
Just keep refreshing that page til it appear, it may take u 10-15mins but just be patient. that is wat me and my guy did.
Re: List Of N-Power Devices And Their Full Specifications And Prices. by shar10ckq: 2:03am On Feb 19, 2017
Please House After checking the specification of HP on my dash board, it doesn't appear any more and it is what i am interested in please how can i select it?
I need an urgent reply please...
Re: List Of N-Power Devices And Their Full Specifications And Prices. by ilochidi: 10:53am On Feb 19, 2017
ishaq062:
I don't want a kobo to be deducted from my stipend. please which one should I go for .your suggestion counts.

I went for Afrione 2in1, it's more like a laptop and tab with its detachable keypad. Moreover it's free as I will be getting my 30k complete monthly.

Heard they are training people on skills as mobile engineers in conjunction with Laspotech as well. This I call real empowerment as their factory is in Nigeria, first of its kind.

http://thenationonlineng.net/laspotech-firm-build-phone-assembly-lab/
Re: List Of N-Power Devices And Their Full Specifications And Prices. by ogwoliun: 11:32am On Feb 19, 2017
shar10ckq:
Please House After checking the specification of HP on my dash board, it doesn't appear any more and it is what i am interested in please how can i select it?
I need an urgent reply please...
Just keep refreshing that page until it reappear again, just be patient
Re: List Of N-Power Devices And Their Full Specifications And Prices. by shar10ckq: 12:40am On Feb 20, 2017
ogwoliun:
Just keep refreshing that page until it reappear again, just be patient

Thanks men it works...
Re: List Of N-Power Devices And Their Full Specifications And Prices. by blessedbyGod(f): 11:06am On Feb 20, 2017
egoakolam:
Is there anyone in Rivers State who has been deployed to his place of primary assignment? Make I know if na only me waka come o.
Yes,we have been deployed, I've started teaching.
Re: List Of N-Power Devices And Their Full Specifications And Prices. by gagaga(m): 11:46am On Feb 20, 2017
THIS IS VERY URGENT PLS

good morning fellow npower beneficiaries, i havent been paid my stipen since the begining of the program, to correct this, i was told to submit a letter and the page that carries my name on the selection list. The problem is, i dont have the list and the site is not opening for me to download. SOME BODY WITH OGUN STATE LIST SHOULD PLS HELP, ABEOKUTA SOUTH TO BE PRECISE.
Re: List Of N-Power Devices And Their Full Specifications And Prices. by zexzy(f): 1:20pm On Feb 20, 2017
honestivo:
99% of rivers npower hv bn posted,lf uve nt bn posted go elekahia cmty hall for ur postn
Please i was selected for Rivers state but i have not done verification because i was a bit busy then, do you know if i can still do it now. They sent me a mail to update my account details and another mail that i have selected a HP pad.
Re: List Of N-Power Devices And Their Full Specifications And Prices. by sodekemobolaji: 1:47pm On Feb 20, 2017
gagaga:

THIS IS VERY URGENT PLS

good morning fellow npower beneficiaries, i havent been paid my stipen since the begining of the program, to correct this, i was told to submit a letter and the page that carries my name on the selection list. The problem is, i dont have the list and the site is not opening for me to download. SOME BODY WITH OGUN STATE LIST SHOULD PLS HELP, ABEOKUTA SOUTH TO BE PRECISE.

Give me your name
Re: List Of N-Power Devices And Their Full Specifications And Prices. by gagaga(m): 1:59pm On Feb 20, 2017
sodekemobolaji:

Give me your name
am oduwole olajide oluwaseun, abeokuta south local goverment
Re: List Of N-Power Devices And Their Full Specifications And Prices. by luvsam87(m): 2:27pm On Feb 20, 2017
[quote author=trendingsleek post=53792089]Tecno Pad

TECNO PAD
₦4,678.95 per Month

Your monthly salary, after selecting this device would be: ₦ 29,821.05 per month

How much is tecno pad in the market ?
Re: List Of N-Power Devices And Their Full Specifications And Prices. by luvsam87(m): 2:28pm On Feb 20, 2017
How much is tecno pad in the market ?
Re: List Of N-Power Devices And Their Full Specifications And Prices. by macxims1094: 2:51pm On Feb 20, 2017
Please, I am having challenge trying to select HP device. After selecting and confirming the HP device as my option it will tell me "device already chosen" but if I go back to my dashboard it will be showing the option (with red background) for me to select a device. Please, I need your assistance. I have written and no response.
Re: List Of N-Power Devices And Their Full Specifications And Prices. by Funseyi(f): 4:04pm On Feb 20, 2017
Its this for N-teach as well? because i don't see like that on my dashboard, or because have not been paid?
Re: List Of N-Power Devices And Their Full Specifications And Prices. by ogahope(m): 6:25pm On Feb 20, 2017
Team Techno all the way

1 Like

Re: List Of N-Power Devices And Their Full Specifications And Prices. by honestivo(m): 6:49pm On Feb 20, 2017
zexzy:
Please i was selected for Rivers state but i have not done verification because i was a bit busy then, do you know if i can still do it now. They sent me a mail to update my account details and another mail that i have selected a HP pad.

go to elekahia town hall for or verification
Re: List Of N-Power Devices And Their Full Specifications And Prices. by Happie2016: 4:50am On Feb 21, 2017
mikovo2002:

same problem with tecno pad

Npower sent me a text to log in and now its showing my selected device tecno alone. I was initially sent AM email notification with a very wrong device.

Check urs to be sure as well.
Re: List Of N-Power Devices And Their Full Specifications And Prices. by CHOREM(f): 10:39am On Feb 21, 2017
Please I can't find any 'apply for device' icon on my account. How do I solve this
Re: List Of N-Power Devices And Their Full Specifications And Prices. by wilyparker(m): 2:25pm On Feb 21, 2017
Folabimi:
Remember to take note of the operating system when u choose. Personally I prefer android to windows OS
you can run Android apps on windows os via Android emulator check this link to see the top 7 Android emulator for pc http://techapple.net/2014/12/top-7-free-android-emulators-windows-788-110-pccomputer-run-android-appsgames-windows-78-110/

1 Like

Re: List Of N-Power Devices And Their Full Specifications And Prices. by zexzy(f): 12:02am On Feb 22, 2017
honestivo:

go to elekahia town hall for or verification
Thanks
Re: List Of N-Power Devices And Their Full Specifications And Prices. by captainp1: 11:24pm On Feb 22, 2017
How long does it take to receive confirmation email from npowers for the device?
Re: List Of N-Power Devices And Their Full Specifications And Prices. by drdre51(m): 8:00am On Feb 25, 2017
PLEASE I NEED TO KNOW IF THE N POWER DEVICES ARE REALLY GOOD. AND PLEASE, WHAT IS SIM 3G? THE AFRIONE 2IN1, DOES IT HAVE DUAL SIM?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Embarrassing Interview Situations You Need To Learn From / How To Be Job Ready / N-Power Registration 2020: Share Your Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.