Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,315 members, 7,822,544 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:40 PM

Woman Sends Police To Brutalise Her Brother For Marrying Girl She Didn't Approve - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Sends Police To Brutalise Her Brother For Marrying Girl She Didn't Approve (33733 Views)

Armed Robbers Storm Masters Filling Station Yola,Brutalise 3(Pics) / Soldiers Brutalise Woman For Challenging Them For Slapping Her Brother (Graphic) / Soldiers Brutalise Crippled Man In Onitsha For Wearing Military Outfit (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Sends Police To Brutalise Her Brother For Marrying Girl She Didn't Approve by euchariadavid(f): 2:01pm On Feb 15, 2017
His sister made a mistake,she should allow his brother to choose his finacee;she should free him
Re: Woman Sends Police To Brutalise Her Brother For Marrying Girl She Didn't Approve by LaDolceVita: 2:16pm On Feb 15, 2017
Airforce1:
It's a family affair

But those police officers should be brought to Justice

The fact it's between family isn't relevant.
Re: Woman Sends Police To Brutalise Her Brother For Marrying Girl She Didn't Approve by AuroraB(f): 2:48pm On Feb 15, 2017
How do I believe his sister aint feeding him
Nnaa mehn, who pays the piper dictates the tune wink
Oh, girl, better look this matter well ooo undecided
Re: Woman Sends Police To Brutalise Her Brother For Marrying Girl She Didn't Approve by soromummy(m): 2:50pm On Feb 15, 2017
Reasoning matters a lot here

Re: Woman Sends Police To Brutalise Her Brother For Marrying Girl She Didn't Approve by ejirocaro: 3:02pm On Feb 15, 2017
Just tk ur fiances far frm her blcos she can be deadly.
Re: Woman Sends Police To Brutalise Her Brother For Marrying Girl She Didn't Approve by OlaSammie: 3:03pm On Feb 15, 2017
Yinkey6:
tongue embarassed

God bless you bro! grin.
Re: Woman Sends Police To Brutalise Her Brother For Marrying Girl She Didn't Approve by Dicksonpal: 3:44pm On Feb 15, 2017
DuBLINGreenb:

I am justice
Uhmmm sl
DuBLINGreenb:

I am justice
Uhmmm sl
DuBLINGreenb:

I am justice
Uhmmm sl
Re: Woman Sends Police To Brutalise Her Brother For Marrying Girl She Didn't Approve by alaskido(m): 4:03pm On Feb 15, 2017
If na me, I will make sure I take the policemen's names and numbers then I will write a petition to the IGP, take a lawyer and also involve civil rights organisation. Stupid sister. Na she go live with the girl after them marry?
Re: Woman Sends Police To Brutalise Her Brother For Marrying Girl She Didn't Approve by Nobody: 5:55pm On Feb 15, 2017
Xcelinteriors:
Na wa o. This is serious,

Window blinds beautify your home and make if look classy. Check my signature for pictures

Why u dey make brain pain person trying to read what u put there. That's d language of d spirit. I no be spirit
Re: Woman Sends Police To Brutalise Her Brother For Marrying Girl She Didn't Approve by pinkyruledworld(m): 6:41pm On Feb 15, 2017
I hope baba Bose no go do me strong thing.

1 Like

Re: Woman Sends Police To Brutalise Her Brother For Marrying Girl She Didn't Approve by pricipal2003(m): 6:50pm On Feb 15, 2017
Ayamatanga family members, stupid, confused, foolish and idiotic policemen cum messengers. What a pity!
Re: Woman Sends Police To Brutalise Her Brother For Marrying Girl She Didn't Approve by shadrack17: 7:12pm On Feb 15, 2017
The guy should charge d police officer to court for d action & for interferring to family affair.
Re: Woman Sends Police To Brutalise Her Brother For Marrying Girl She Didn't Approve by Nobody: 7:48pm On Feb 15, 2017
Chai! See the guys face on top wetin? I pity the guy.
Re: Woman Sends Police To Brutalise Her Brother For Marrying Girl She Didn't Approve by Nobody: 9:10pm On Feb 15, 2017
ode policemen u just caught the attention of the cp to have u all sacked and jailed
Re: Woman Sends Police To Brutalise Her Brother For Marrying Girl She Didn't Approve by bentlywills(m): 9:51pm On Feb 15, 2017
Deejay1000:

are you thinking what am thinking

I am ooo grin grin

Depends on what you are thinking
Re: Woman Sends Police To Brutalise Her Brother For Marrying Girl She Didn't Approve by Deejay1000(m): 10:40pm On Feb 15, 2017
bentlywills:

I am ooo grin grin

Depends on what you are thinking
sue her ass. grin
Re: Woman Sends Police To Brutalise Her Brother For Marrying Girl She Didn't Approve by bentlywills(m): 4:39pm On Feb 16, 2017
Deejay1000:

sue her ass. grin

You re GAME bro'
She won't believe what hit by the time am tru with her
Re: Woman Sends Police To Brutalise Her Brother For Marrying Girl She Didn't Approve by admongah: 5:08pm On Feb 17, 2017
This comes as a shock to me given that people will choose to tarnish the image of a redoubted person without proper validation. I know Okey Umesi very well! I am a friend of the family, and have been for almost a decade so I know him too well. And anyone who knows Madam Umesi knows she doesn't associate herself with such filthy stories, as the matter of fact most of you are probably hearing the name for the first time, yet you're all passing judgments where none is due.
The so called fiancee that's in the middle of this whole who has deliberately kept her name out is called Queenie. Never has her name been mentioned throughout this article, rather she's been addressed as the fiancee or woman.. The question you all should be asking is this "WHO IS THE FIANCEE?"
Let me tell you a story about a SERIAL RUNS GIRL who has vouched to destroy one family's good name. Her name, you guessed right - QUEENIE.
Did I forget to mention that I know Queenie very well? oh well, I do.
I met queenie in the states while tidying up one of my business deals. She was meant to be a hookup at my friend’s pool party and having being given the lowdown of the kinda girl she was, I turned down the offer. To be sincere, I was disappointed when I found that Okey and Her were an item. At first I thought it was just a one night stand on repeat, but hey? Y’all know the rest.

Please I urge you people to always know the facts before passing judgments where it isn’t due. The person making up these is Queenie by her instagram handle is @queenietrixyng check her out, i'm sure a few of you must've had an encounter with her.

1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ibadan Yoruba/Hausa Clash: Residents Boo Akeredolu, Makinde Over Late Reaction / 2 Ladies Sent To Prison For Buying Stolen Items From A Supermarket In Anambra / Wedding Video Of Maryam Sanda And Bilyamin Muhammed Bello

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.