Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,524 members, 7,819,883 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:55 AM

Which Host Is Better To Sign Up With? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Which Host Is Better To Sign Up With? (556 Views)

Which Host Is Perfect For My Music And Entertainment Blog / Moving Back To Blogger, My Web Host Is Terrible / Whogohost Or Qservers: Which Host Should I Use? (poll) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Host Is Better To Sign Up With? by richardwalter: 11:36am On Feb 15, 2017
Hello,

Can you help me to make a right decision in choosing a right host baring two hosts in my mind -
iFastNet.com and QHoster.com?
Any ideas?
Please help with your best suggestions.
Thanks..!!

About me:
I'm new in this forum, I have worked with multiple firms
You can check Professional business explainer video ,one of my work.
Re: Which Host Is Better To Sign Up With? by LekkiHost: 12:00pm On Feb 15, 2017
Host with Lekkihost and you won't regret. our server is in Germany an our prices are cheap and affordable

Re: Which Host Is Better To Sign Up With? by eronwa(m): 12:53pm On Feb 15, 2017
Hi, i will suggest you checkout https://2dtechnology.com the offer the best web hosting services with 30days free trial check it out and test drive it.
Re: Which Host Is Better To Sign Up With? by Jose213(m): 9:07pm On Feb 15, 2017
i wouldn't advice ifastnet....Go with Stable host,Siteground or Inmotion...
Re: Which Host Is Better To Sign Up With? by gentlekeny(m): 11:29pm On Feb 15, 2017
I intend starting a blog (posting money making tips, tutorials, tips etc).

Then later launch another WP blog on Sport News & Betting Tips

Pls advice me on the kind of hosting package i can go for.

I saw a Hosting package with the following

₦8000.00/ PER YR
7GB Bandwidth
3GB Disk Space
Unlimited Databases
Unlimited Subdomain
Unlimited Domains
24/7 Unlimited Support
Unlimited Email Addresses
Free Web Builder
SSL NO

I have a limited budget. Is it ok to start with the 1st one?

Thanks God Bless
Re: Which Host Is Better To Sign Up With? by Oyediran11(m): 8:34am On Feb 16, 2017
Learn how to create you website/blog by yourself, you don't know it's so simple. It's free and we teach you from scratch. We urge you start reading from day 1. You will as well learn ''everything'' about internet business, all for free. Check my signature.
Your success or lack of it lies in your own hands!
Re: Which Host Is Better To Sign Up With? by LekkiHost: 2:28pm On Feb 20, 2017
LekkiHost:
Host with Lekkihost and you won't regret. our server is in Germany an our prices are cheap and affordable

(1) (Reply)

Adsense / In Need Of A Portable Online Banking Website / (google Adsense Secret) How I Turned $5 Traffic Budget Into $7,898/monthly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.