Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,172 members, 7,821,977 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:17 PM

Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) - Jobs/Vacancies (128) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) (486986 Views)

NBC Management Trainee 2017 DragnetNG / 50k SALARY! OND/HND Only / Ernst&young Graduate Trainee 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (125) (126) (127) (128) (129) (130) (131) ... (156) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by multikolour(m): 6:18am On Jul 20, 2017
hian:
Well abuja second interview was more like a chat. The MD wasn't available to interview us but we had d interview.nothing out of d blue just introduction n asking u som questions from ur cv o anything random. And wat area do u like to work in the banking n other petty questions. It was nice actually nothing to kill urself abt
this girl sha, you can talk on nairaland but you were quit and reserve at interview center. I carry nyash for you
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by maxyboss212(m): 8:21am On Jul 20, 2017
Succex to those interviewing today..plz remember to mk enquiry on when we should expect invite for second interview
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by Amazingift01(f): 1:18pm On Jul 20, 2017
Pls those scheduled for first interview today @ Kofo Abayomi, please how did it go, what were you asked??
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by Abul20(m): 1:37pm On Jul 20, 2017
multikolour:
this girl sha, you can talk on nairaland but you were quit and reserve at interview center. I carry nyash for you
Haha multikolour i told u say she is the one
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by preshyyyy(f): 2:50pm On Jul 20, 2017
Thank you [

if you go through the thread....you will actually see that I shared my experience in the 1st interview wc was indeed a weird one that I almost gave up hope but Grace helped me as I was among the 27 that were eventually invited for the 2nd interview. I am writing this because this group has actually been indispensable to my success from the beginning.

The 2nd interview was really a chat as the MD, Nnamdi Okonkwo will make you relax. After he asked me to introduce myself, he asked me why should I hire you? & that was all. After I answered, he nodded & said I will hire you & signed on my paper. As I was about leaving, he said "see you in TS". Before the interview, he told us he wasn't going to ask us any question on banking because he knows we are not all banking and finance students; infact, he said we are going to learn banking during the TS. Hence all his questions were just introduction & why should I hire you?

That was really all. From some of his statements, there are going to be batches. So everyone should just relax cos it might take some time but it will work out at the end.
God's Grace to those yet to do their 2nd interview & even those on queue for the 1st interview. [/quote]

2 Likes

Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by lolablacq: 3:06pm On Jul 20, 2017
Only God knows when this recruitment process will end so we proceed to the real deal. It's really taking forever ���
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by multikolour(m): 4:03pm On Jul 20, 2017
Abul20:

Haha Multikolour i told u say she is the one
yes she is, just pretending kawai
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by hian(f): 4:11pm On Jul 20, 2017
Hahahaha keep guessing ����. In the end you wud unmask urselves. Salute �
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by adakoleagbenu: 4:20pm On Jul 20, 2017
lolablacq:
Only God knows when this recruitment process will end so we proceed to the real deal. It's really taking forever ���
me too tire for the matter. I'm sure people will still recieve invites for first interview

1 Like

Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by Adeola2908: 5:42pm On Jul 20, 2017
Congrats dear, what the Lord has started shall be completed IJN..... When was ur first interview pls?/
preshyyyy:
Please I need your number or you can chat me up with this 08181072279... Please it's urgent... Thank you [

if you go through the thread....you will actually see that I shared my experience in the 1st interview wc was indeed a weird one that I almost gave up hope but Grace helped me as I was among the 27 that were eventually invited for the 2nd interview. I am writing this because this group has actually been indispensable to my success from the beginning.

The 2nd interview was really a chat as the MD, Nnamdi Okonkwo will make you relax. After he asked me to introduce myself, he asked me why should I hire you? & that was all. After I answered, he nodded & said I will hire you & signed on my paper. As I was about leaving, he said "see you in TS". Before the interview, he told us he wasn't going to ask us any question on banking because he knows we are not all banking and finance students; infact, he said we are going to learn banking during the TS. Hence all his questions were just introduction & why should I hire you?

That was really all. From some of his statements, there are going to be batches. So everyone should just relax cos it might take some time but it will work out at the end.
God's Grace to those yet to do their 2nd interview & even those on queue for the 1st interview.
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by spooky101(m): 6:34pm On Jul 20, 2017
The Interview was an interesting one.
i was already at Kofo Abayomi at 6:47 am, the security guys said they had a lecture going on and that we have to hang around til 8:30, a staff on her way to work saw some of us around that time as she arrived and told all of us to enter in.
It was a 2 Men and a Woman Panel, altho one of the men never said anything.
They first laughed about my name
then they asked me to introduce myself and i did, they asked wen I finished service, asked why i had not being doing anything since I finished service, told them i was running an IT program
the man asked me as a Political scientist i shud tell him the problem with Nigeria.
he asked my age and my state of origin, he asked me who the deputy governor of my state is and i told him.
he asked me what is a score, a gross, a dozen, how many eggs are in two crates, then he asked me what is currently happening in Anambra state and he asked me a calculation but was not sure of the answer, he asked if i can work anywhere and that was how the interview went, i cud guess that the HR people were tired and the interview was nice, tried as much as possible to smile throughout cuz i felt that it was more about confidence and the boldness with which you answered and not her right you are
Expecting positive feedback from them by God's grace

3 Likes

Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by agrovick(m): 7:12pm On Jul 20, 2017
Although sharing how interviews went seem cool, I will advice reducing the amount of personal info shared. It's not only Fidelity candidates that visit this thread, if I were to be part of Fidelity's HR team, it's pretty easy to identify who spooky is from the content of his posts. Let's be careful biko

My one kobo.
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by spooky101(m): 8:11pm On Jul 20, 2017
agrovick:
Although sharing how interviews went seem cool, I will advice reducing the amount of personal info shared. It's not only Fidelity candidates that visit this thread, if I were to be part of Fidelity's HR team, it's pretty easy to identify who spooky is from the content of his posts. Let's be careful biko

My one kobo.
Noted
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by mayoor15(m): 8:37pm On Jul 20, 2017
spooky101:
Noted
why not try editing your comment, delete personal pointers
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by Rafizle: 9:04pm On Jul 20, 2017
[/quote]
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by pappiloo: 9:08pm On Jul 20, 2017
[
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by spooky101(m): 9:09pm On Jul 20, 2017
mayoor15:
why not try editing your comment, delete personal pointers
Done, thanks
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by maxyboss212(m): 9:15pm On Jul 20, 2017
Wia is okpanwu self on did thread...its been a while ooo.. Missing all ur spicing up..
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by maxyboss212(m): 8:44am On Jul 21, 2017
Succes to those going for their interview today..
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by multikolour(m): 9:44am On Jul 21, 2017
pappiloo:

Smiles...Abul20 and multicolour don't be too shocked later o
papppilo you did not reveal yourself during the second interview, abi you and hian are friends of the same feathers?
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by hian(f): 2:07pm On Jul 21, 2017
multikolour:
papppilo you did not reveal yourself during the second interview, abi you and hian are friends of the same feathers?

We are including u ( blue, green n white)" arrows"
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by multikolour(m): 2:35pm On Jul 21, 2017
hian:

We are including u ( blue, green n white)" arrows"
hmmmmmm hian
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by laskillful(m): 6:16pm On Jul 21, 2017
spooky101:
The Interview was an interesting one.
i was already at Kofo Abayomi at 6:47 am, the security guys said they had a lecture going on and that we have to hang around til 8:30, a staff on her way to work saw some of us around that time as she arrived and told all of us to enter in.
It was a 2 Men and a Woman Panel, altho one of the men never said anything.
They first laughed about my name
then they asked me to introduce myself and i did, they asked wen I finished service, asked why i had not being doing anything since I finished service, told them i was running an IT program
the man asked me as a Political scientist i shud tell him the problem with Nigeria.
he asked my age and my state of origin, he asked me who the deputy governor of my state is and i told him.
he asked me what is a score, a gross, a dozen, how many eggs are in two crates, then he asked me what is currently happening in Anambra state and he asked me a calculation but was not sure of the answer, he asked if i can work anywhere and that was how the interview went, i cud guess that the HR people were tired and the interview was nice, tried as much as possible to smile throughout cuz i felt that it was more about confidence and the boldness with which you answered and not her right you are
Expecting positive feedback from them by God's grace

Can u remember d name of any of ur panelists?
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by maxyboss212(m): 8:26pm On Jul 21, 2017
Any info from those dat interviewed 2day
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by Loboski: 8:50am On Jul 22, 2017
Is there still anyone awaiting first interview invite in the house
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by maxyboss212(m): 9:48am On Jul 22, 2017
Someone is scheduled for next week thursday..I tot did week wz suppose to be last buh I was wrong..let's watch how next week wll be..it might probably be d last.
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by adakoleagbenu: 3:24pm On Jul 22, 2017
maxyboss212:
Someone is scheduled for next week thursday..I tot did week wz suppose to be last buh I was wrong..let's watch how next week wll be..it might probably be d last.

I talk am.
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by Kunid007(m): 6:00pm On Jul 22, 2017
hian:
Well abuja second interview was more like a chat. The MD wasn't available to interview us but we had d interview.nothing out of d blue just introduction n asking u som questions from ur cv o anything random. And wat area do u like to work in the banking n other petty questions. It was nice actually nothing to kill urself abt
Still haven't heard from them @ Ph for the second interview

1 Like

Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by Kunid007(m): 6:15pm On Jul 22, 2017
preshyyyy:
Please I need your number or you can chat me up with this 08181072279... Please it's urgent... Thank you [

God's Grace to those yet to do their 2nd interview & even those on queue for the 1st interview.
Congratulations
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by jmanity: 3:39am On Jul 23, 2017
preshyyyy:

What location is this please
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by Rafizle: 6:03am On Jul 23, 2017
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by jhudit(f): 11:26am On Jul 23, 2017
Kunid007:

Congratulations
That was someone else's post she quoted wrongly. Enugu centre to be specific...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (125) (126) (127) (128) (129) (130) (131) ... (156) (Reply)

Diamond Bank Test / The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. / Nimc 2012/2013 Interview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.