Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,851 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:40 AM

Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) - Jobs/Vacancies (131) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) (485703 Views)

NBC Management Trainee 2017 DragnetNG / 50k SALARY! OND/HND Only / Ernst&young Graduate Trainee 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (128) (129) (130) (131) (132) (133) (134) ... (156) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by deewhydoski(m): 8:36am On Aug 10, 2017
Okpanwu:
For those who are yet to be called by Fidelity bank, pls relax ur mind and feel very good. 75% of those dat passed aptitude test will be called upon for TS. just like the way, we all never wrote aptitude test same day, there's no way we will start job same day. find something to keep you busy for now pending when you are called. beside banking job is not even the best for now self, but then all die na die. before December Fidelity bank will call us, and if you so like banking, then check other banks, the pay is just 3% different. good luck my people. for those in TS already, I wish you all the best.
I pray so
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by adakoleagbenu: 9:03am On Aug 10, 2017
Okpanwu:
For those who are yet to be called by Fidelity bank, pls relax ur mind and feel very good. 75% of those dat passed aptitude test will be called upon for TS. just like the way, we all never wrote aptitude test same day, there's no way we will start job same day. find something to keep you busy for now pending when you are called. beside banking job is not even the best for now self, but then all die na die. before December Fidelity bank will call us, and if you so like banking, then check other banks, the pay is just 3% different. good luck my people. for those in TS already, I wish you all the best.

Okpas baba. I feel u
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by Ernest19: 2:47pm On Aug 10, 2017
75% snot 100%
Still pray and hope dudes
Oluwa is involve
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by adakoleagbenu: 4:42pm On Aug 10, 2017

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by MeezPat(f): 7:21pm On Aug 10, 2017
75%..Hmmn...Na everybody den wan employ b dat
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by adakoleagbenu: 9:46am On Aug 11, 2017
MeezPat:
75%..Hmmn...Na everybody den wan employ b dat

sharap
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by dozofavour(m): 10:06am On Aug 11, 2017
adakoleagbenu:

sharap
lol i wonder where all this people dey get their information from. if dey gree call me fine i will gladly join fidelity but for now keeping yourself busy will the help you get your mined off them
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by uwa234: 4:48pm On Aug 11, 2017
Please, is there anyone from here who attended the first interview on the 28th of April in Portharcourt that has been called for the second interview ? Or if you know anyone that has gone for the second interview, please let me know. Cc Jhudit
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by jhudit(f): 6:11pm On Aug 11, 2017
uwa234:
Please, is there anyone from here who attended the first interview on the 28th of April in Portharcourt that has been called for the second interview ? Or if you know anyone that has gone for the second interview, please let me know. Cc Jhudit

I don't o. If you sef know, please let me know.

Cc: Every PH candidate.
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by uwa234: 11:22pm On Aug 11, 2017
I also don't know too as I had mine on the same day.
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by salexat(m): 12:15am On Aug 13, 2017
Okpanwu:
Morning bros,were you able to write your KPMG test with Neco certificate and Age declaration then?
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by Dame91: 9:27am On Aug 14, 2017
Hi! Have you heard any news about second interview yet?
olusholag1:
Finally! Got my 1st interview invite. Friday 21st @kofo abayomi. Wrote d test since April. Any1else scheduled 4d same date & venue? I wrote d test at Abraham adesanya on April 6
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by Dame91: 9:29am On Aug 14, 2017
Hi everyone! Has anyone who got interviewed on the 21st of July at Kofo Abayomi been invited for the 2nd interview?
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by blazingkings(m): 9:35am On Aug 14, 2017
Dame91:
Hi everyone! Has anyone who got interviewed on the 21st of July at Kofo Abayomi been invited for the 2nd interview?

I think you still need to chill as no news of another batch of second interview invites yet. There are some peeps who had 1st interview since April.
We are still chilling for the 2nd Invites. Just try and get ur mind off it. When it should come it will come.
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by moemindz: 11:42am On Aug 14, 2017
Guys,
make una try comot mind. Peeps re in Ts presently. Note: I am also on chill pills.. lol
I just kno one of the lucky ones.
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by Tymar: 12:47pm On Aug 14, 2017
Hallelujah is what is going to end this process, it is a long one indeed.

1 Like

Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by marachy(f): 12:49pm On Aug 14, 2017
Tymar:
Hallelujah is what is going to end this process, it is a long one indeed.

PLS WEN DID THE PERSON HAVE HER FIRST INTERVIEW
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by marachy(f): 12:50pm On Aug 14, 2017
moemindz:
Guys,

make una try comot mind. Peeps re in Ts presently.
Note: I am also on chill pills.. lol

I just kno one of the lucky ones.

PLS WEN DID THE PERSON HAVE HER FIRST INTERVIEW
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by adakoleagbenu: 12:59pm On Aug 14, 2017
too many "One kain" questions

Just know dat one batch is in ts. and they had their 2nd interview in June or so. First interview was likely in April.

D hope is that it is in batches. Moreover some folks had their first interview last month or so. let's chill and pray
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by moemindz: 6:30pm On Aug 14, 2017
@adakole, I too get am. lol @"one kain qwestions".
u re right tho. It should be in batches cos of the number in TS currently..
pls somborri shld not come and ask me qwestion oo
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by Todus(m): 9:26pm On Aug 16, 2017
moemindz:
@adakole, I too get am. lol @"one kain qwestions".

u re right tho.
It should be in batches cos of the number in TS currently..

pls somborri shld not come and ask me qwestion oo
how many are in training school now?
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by maxyboss212(m): 10:37am On Aug 17, 2017
Do u know dat we all keep ourselves in d dark.. Asking questions and getting no answers.. You can actually go to d HR office of fidelity and get as much official and unofficial ( i guess u know wat i mean) answers you nid.. It is an acceptable action for an applicant to check up on an application... I did it nd worked so we all can do it
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by adakoleagbenu: 12:52pm On Aug 17, 2017
maxyboss212:
Do u know dat we all keep ourselves in d dark.. Asking questions and getting no answers.. You can actually go to d HR office of fidelity and get as much official and unofficial ( i guess u know wat i mean) answers you nid.. It is an acceptable action for an applicant to check up on an application... I did it nd worked so we all can do it

I remember u actually did and gave us some updates.

4 someone like me, I've done it before. I no send. however I'm in d far south right now.

erm on dat note, can you...m************
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by adebowale14: 7:50pm On Aug 22, 2017
mayowas23:
hi, I'm just seeing this. If you can reply with your email address, I'd send it to you via email. Yes it's in pdf format. Have you received an invite yet?

Hi ,

I Pm u already... Kindly help in forwarding the materials to my me. I just received an invite.

My email add is adenikeadenaya@yahoo.com

Thank you very much.
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by Okpanwu(m): 9:42pm On Aug 22, 2017
adebowale14:

Hi ,

I Pm u already... Kindly help in forwarding the materials to my me. I just received an invite.

Thank you very much.
Which invite? GT invitation test? Fidelity bank una too much!!!!!!!
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by salexat(m): 10:50pm On Aug 22, 2017
Okpanwu:

Bro,you yet to answer my question
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by salexat(m): 10:51pm On Aug 22, 2017
Okpanwu:

Bro,you are yet to answer my question
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by Lexxyla: 11:45pm On Aug 22, 2017
This thread still dey sef.
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by adakoleagbenu: 2:34pm On Aug 23, 2017
adebowale14:

Hi ,

Thank you very much.

hi. is the invite for aptitude test?
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by maxyboss212(m): 3:37pm On Aug 25, 2017
My journey to fidelity... She smiled wen I asked her if dey still intend to call more pple for second interview nd said dat dey have not even started dat its just 40 persons dat are in d TS nd Lagos has like 7 persons dia... She said dat d TS may run up to 5 batches (I said may).. Nd again it's according to d date u had ur first interview so if u are among d first interviewers den u should expect to come in maybe next batch depending if u were succesful.. She said d MD is very busy buh probably once dis present guys in ts are out another batch wll be called in.. Ask ur question if u have any

5 Likes

Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by deewhydoski(m): 3:54pm On Aug 25, 2017
maxyboss212:
My journey to fidelity... She smiled wen I asked her if dey still intend to call more pple for second interview nd said dat dey have not even started dat its just 40 persons dat are in d TS nd Lagos has like 7 persons dia... She said dat d TS may run up to 5 batches (I said may).. Nd again it's according to d date u had ur first interview so if u are among d first interviewers den u should expect to come in maybe next batch depending if u were succesful.. She said d MD is very busy buh probably once dis present guys in ts are out another batch wll be called in.. Ask ur question if u have any
I pray so

(1) (2) (3) ... (128) (129) (130) (131) (132) (133) (134) ... (156) (Reply)

Diamond Bank Test / The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. / Nimc 2012/2013 Interview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.