Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,807 members, 7,810,100 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:44 PM

Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) - Jobs/Vacancies (86) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) (485680 Views)

NBC Management Trainee 2017 DragnetNG / 50k SALARY! OND/HND Only / Ernst&young Graduate Trainee 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) ... (156) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by Nchabuomo: 3:47pm On Apr 23, 2017
multikolour:
I don't know any, have you ever hear a senator from Adamawa talking or contributing to issues on the floor or even in the news?
Loool know of only Senator Abdul-aziz Nyako though
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by Talkingboy: 5:39pm On Apr 23, 2017
hi
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by dyduds(m): 6:54pm On Apr 23, 2017
Talkingboy:
hi

Please I second that , was about to ask.

I was given 3cvs back.

Please all that have done should respond and let us see if there are dots to connect here.
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by Loboski: 7:08pm On Apr 23, 2017
multikolour:
is like those who did theirs outside kano enjoyed.

I did mine in kano on 21st, they are eight (cool interviewers, spent like 45 minutes with them and it was not easy.

they did not ask me much about fidelity bank, but personal questions and international happenings, ikoyi gate, logical questions, spellings, how to meet bank target, three senators from my state, my social life, the minister representing my state, the name of senators from my state of residency, will i work any where, ask me about boko haram issue, is their actions justifiable, if no why, what is banking and many more questions I could not remember.

Omo, bro they wanted to roast u

1 Like

Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by timoddy(m): 7:50pm On Apr 23, 2017
Blessing111:

Pls can voters card replace dis I.D cards u mentioned above?
yes
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by Todus(m): 7:52pm On Apr 23, 2017
Veeckyb:
Someone with an amazing heart just shared this.He had his interview today

Well.....I greet all of una. I have actually been a ghost member here. I think it was the whistle blowing act that I only shared here since I joined. However, I have actually learnt from all of your contributions.

I did mine not too long. They really fired me with lots of questions. Maybe they wanted to see me fail or what.....or maybe to strengthen their resolve.

1. Tell us about yourself. I talked.....wen they heard I was running an online mba, they asked wen likely will I finish. Also, wen they heard I won an award for the best customer service officer in my present job, they asked about the evidence. I tried to show them the evidence (picture in my gallery); they said I should forget.

2. What's your course of study? Animal & Env Biology....how has it prepared you for the banking sector. After I answered,
3. Why do you want to leave your present job? After, praising my coy & but I want to move on into a more progressive coy (he interrupted me) is your coy not progressive? Yes, it is but I seek for more challenging responsibility (he nodded his head)
4. What is your greatest weakness? I started by using the word I used to. She said I mean your present weakness. I told her that it has been my weakness but I am currently working on improving on it (Being a perfectionist & this has made it difficult leaving my work for others to do. I always believe that they wouldn't do it as perfect as I will. Hmmmm....she said. The other guy interjected to explain what being a perfectionist mean & the lady explained what I said meaning she understood me well.
5. Tell us about any world politics you know as at now. Luckily I saw the Syria killing on cnn wen I was In the waiting room. I said that in addition to North Korea issue. He asked wc continent is Syria (I said Europe & quickly interjected Asia.....what of North Korea....I said Asia as well).
6. Who's the PM of Britain? Omor....I no sabi am. After much I fumbled, the lady told me the answer Theresa May (a lady). because I fail.....com see more questions:
7. CBN Governor......I answered Godwin Emefiele (is he a chief or Dr or Mr) I told him Mr.
8. What about the immediate past CBN governor......I answered Sanusi Lamido Sanusi
9. Tell us 3 ministers name you know & their portfolio.....I told Ngige, Rotimi & Fashola with their portfolio.
10. Tell us about the cashless policy & what you know about it.....God really helped me as I saw it this morning. I replied her & she nodded.
11. The other said.....shebi you said you are doing online mba.....I said yes. Tell us who's the father of scientific management......I knew it but at that instance, the thing jump commot my head. I just told him.....I recently started the program & have not come across that.
12. Who's the minister of Finance? I told him Kemi Adeosun.
13. If we send you to Maiduguri.....will you go? With a smile, I told him I wrote my preferred location in the form given to me & he asked me which is.....I replied Onitsha, Anambra state. Do you have a house there.....I said yes, I have an accommodation. But what if we send you outside Onitsha.......I told him that my interest is to grow my career & to develop my experience hence location might not be so much an issue to me however, I would prefer Onitsha. He nodded

14. Are you sure you will not leave us wen we tk u. I told him no....I am looking for a permanent role where my career will grow even as I contribute to the attainment of organisational goals & this is exactly what fidelity offers hence I will not leave.
15. Who's the CEO Fidelity Bank? Mr Nnamdi J. Okonkwo

16. They initially introduced themselves wen we started....at this juncture, he asked me to mention their names & God helped me....I did correctly. He nodded.
17. Any questions for us (the other said it's not compulsory)......I told him I have two questions
I. Wen I was applying for this role.....I looked out for the KPI but I saw none.....is it after the training that the KPI will come up? He said yes.....so they can prove your strengths & be sure you're placed there. He said just like you have had experience in operation, we might place you there pending on your performance during the training.
II. So wen am I resuming? They started laughing & the HR man said tomorrow.

That would be all.....I said thank you.

I tried severally to open the door but it refused.....The lady got up & tried but still the same thing....at that point, I humorously told them the door wants me to resume immediately & they all started laughing. At that point, some one outside came & open the door.

I think I was asked more than this but these are the ones I can remember for now. I have done my side.....I believe Jesus has finished the rest. All the best to those yet to do theirs. Cheers!
Wow........Mehn, that was good.
Congrats in advance!

4 Likes

Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by timoddy(m): 8:02pm On Apr 23, 2017
jhudit:

It would have cost you less than N1500 to do a birth certificate that will tally with your WAEC cert. From the time you wrote test to the interview date was more than enough, yet you decided to carry it there and tempt the devil... next time, think fast or ask questions.

Why do you all keep coming for test, with those conflicting age and hoping for a miracle? ??
But my International passport has my correct date of birth..Only my waec result has a wrong date..How do I change it please
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by multikolour(m): 8:19pm On Apr 23, 2017
Loboski:

Omo, bro they wanted to roast u
Hmmm is not easy but I believe God will perfect it for me.

1 Like

Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by multikolour(m): 8:23pm On Apr 23, 2017
emmy5050:
lol! very hilarious.
they just exist in the national assembly pay roll that's all nothing again.
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by Nchabuomo: 8:47pm On Apr 23, 2017
dyduds:

Please I second that , was about to ask.

I was given 3cvs back.

Please all that have done should respond and let us see if there are dots to connect here.
I think it depends on panel number... I think they hold back one Cv and give you the rest.
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by Nobody: 8:48pm On Apr 23, 2017
non of my CV was given back to me
should I be worried
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by Nchabuomo: 8:49pm On Apr 23, 2017
timoddy:
But my International passport has my correct date of birth..Only my waec result has a wrong date..How do I change it please
WAEC office can help your case but get a court affidavit in the interim.
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by Nchabuomo: 8:50pm On Apr 23, 2017
fidel3431:
non of my CV was given back to me

should I be worried
Was it the same for everyone you interviewed with? Cause for my side, after the interview you are told to wait.
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by Nchabuomo: 8:51pm On Apr 23, 2017
emmy5050:
Is well! Thank God yours went well, I hope to see you in the next stage bro.
Thanks man...hopefully
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by Nobody: 9:36pm On Apr 23, 2017
Nchabuomo:

Was it the same for everyone you interviewed with? Cause for my side, after the interview you are told to wait.

I was interviewed at kano branch
no body got a copy of their CVS back
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by Nchabuomo: 9:50pm On Apr 23, 2017
fidel3431:

I was interviewed at kano branch
no body got a copy of their CVS back
Then I don't think you should worry, it's general
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by Pwettyqueenessy(f): 10:03pm On Apr 23, 2017
Nchabuomo:

Then I don't think you should worry, it's general
[quote author=Nchabuomo post=55852687]
Mine was in kano. I wasn't given back any of the 4copies I submitted. I don't think it's a problem though.

1 Like

Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by doublezero7(m): 10:04pm On Apr 23, 2017
Nchabuomo:

What were you told to wait for, please?
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by Okpanwu(m): 10:16pm On Apr 23, 2017
All tinx been equal, The first set of batch in Abuja center should get ready for their interview invitation, starting from Wednesday this week. see you guys there.

2 Likes

Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by Nchabuomo: 10:25pm On Apr 23, 2017
doublezero7:

What were you told to wait for, please?
After your interview , you are told to wait in the waiting room .... Two copies of your CV would be handed back to you.
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by KunleMichaels: 8:33am On Apr 24, 2017
please if u wrote ur test at Abraham Adesanya road on the 17th of March and you have been called for interview! please Holla at me +2348169998366

1 Like

Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by maxyboss212(m): 2:04pm On Apr 24, 2017
Plz ooo those who wrote in lagos on the 21st were u guys given d four CVs bk or did dey keep any bk
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by Okpanwu(m): 2:23pm On Apr 24, 2017
Let me just share this vital info with my fellow NL, to whom it may concern; congratulation to those that hav done their interview, if there's any urgent needs for more hands today, ur process will be fast rack, which happen mostimes in most organization. this is not to say everyone that pass the test will not be call for interview, but then some of ur mate would have collected 4-5 months salary before you. remember no training school in Nigeria can take more than 150 applicant per batch, note also dat most banks only make provision for two sets of training school in a year, Prayer is highly needed here to avoid any kind of delay, I urge all of us to pray for Favour of God pls to avoid any story dat touch. No child of God on this thread will miss out IJN.

2 Likes

Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by odiagabros(m): 2:40pm On Apr 24, 2017
Okpanwu:
Let me just share this vital info with my fellow NL, to whom it may concern; congratulation to those that hav done their interview, if there's any urgent needs for more hands today, ur process will be fast rack, which happen mostimes in most organization. this is not to say everyone that pass the test will not be call for interview, but then some of ur mate would have collected 4-5 months salary before you. remember no training school in Nigeria can take more than 150 applicant per batch, note also dat most banks only make provision for two sets of training school in a year, Prayer is highly needed here to avoid any kind of delay, I urge all of us to pray for Favour of God pls to avoid any story dat touch. No child of God on this thread will miss out IJN.
Amen o... Thanks for the d info boss
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by jhudit(f): 2:59pm On Apr 24, 2017
I know banks that take more than 150 a batch. I know a bank that has 4 TS running concurrently in Lagos alone, with each class taking up to 40 trainees.

Fidelity has HR in Enugu, PH, Kano, Abuja, Lagos and Ibadan. You do know each of this HR regions, most times have training schools. A place like Lagos should have more than one TS.

Except you're implying each region doesn't have a TS or each TS class can take not more than 30, which I doubt, then it has to be way more than 150. Everyone can not enter at once, but I disagree with the 150 claim. Make people no go get high bp... grin

timoddy:
I know someone that had this same issue and when WAEC was yet to correct it 2days to his interview. He went to get a birth certificate from NPC with the erroneous date, that's because it was the day that was wrong not the year! Got a quick DL in the new date, now he sticks to the date WAEC dashed him.
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by Okpanwu(m): 3:07pm On Apr 24, 2017
jhudit:
I know banks that take more than 150 a batch. I know a bank that has 4 TS running concurrently in Lagos alone, with each class taking up to 40 trainees.

Fidelity has HR in Enugu, PH, Kano, Abuja, Lagos and Ibadan. You do know each of this HR regions have training schools. A place like Lagos must have more than one TS.

Except you're implying each TS class can take not more than 30, which I doubt, then it has to be way more than 150.
Everyone can not enter at once, but I disagree with the 150 claim. Make people no go get high bp... grin
Waoooo! am just hearing it for the first time, in all my research, I have not come across it, does it mean dat the said bank can recruit abt 400-500 graduate trainee staffs in a year? ask well, maybe those staffs are contract and supporting staffs whom are giving penny at de end of the year. if its GT staffs, I doubt if any bank can recruit more dan 300 in a year. I stand to be corrected sha. thanks for ur info.
as it relate to each region having HR I agreed with you completely. but I doubt if each region can take more than 40 GT in a year especially now dat failures were recorded in most test centers.
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by jhudit(f): 3:12pm On Apr 24, 2017
Okpanwu:

Waoooo! am just hearing it for the first time, in all my research, I have not come across it, does it mean dat the said bank can recruit abt 400-500 graduate trainee staffs in a year? ask well, maybe those staffs are contract and supporting staffs whom are giving penny at de end of the year. if its GT staffs, I doubt if any bank can recruit more dan 300 in a year. I stand to be corrected sha. thanks for ur info.
I am not ready to mention the name, but my cousin is currently in one of the TS. You should ask well, stop acting like you're Godwin Emefiele...Staff is plural, nothing like staffs smiley. Let's all take note.

1 Like

Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by Okpanwu(m): 3:17pm On Apr 24, 2017
jhudit:

I am not ready to mention the name, but my cousin is currently in one of the TS. You should ask well, stop acting like you're Godwin Emefiele...
Staff is plural, nothing like staffs smiley. Let's all take note.
Thank you for dat correction. make nobody use staffs again oooo. tor! thank you my sister.
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by jhudit(f): 3:19pm On Apr 24, 2017
Okpanwu:
thank you English teacher. check this one, hop there's no error?
This isn't a case of English teacher, it's to avoid a situation where one of us would go for interview and say "I admire the professionalism of Fidelity STAFFS". You're welcome.

2 Likes

Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by Nchabuomo: 3:26pm On Apr 24, 2017
jhudit:

I am not ready to mention the name, but my cousin is currently in one of the TS. You should ask well, stop acting like you're Godwin Emefiele...Staff is plural, nothing like staffs smiley. Let's all take note.
This babe......Your clap back is legendary.
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by jhudit(f): 3:56pm On Apr 24, 2017
Nchabuomo:

This babe......Your clap back is legendary.
I like that guy and I am sure he knows I do...for specific reasons, but I don't want him to scare already tensed people with speculations.
How are you and how is the wait? Checking your phone every minute? cheesy
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by Okpanwu(m): 4:07pm On Apr 24, 2017
jhudit:

I like that guy and I am sure he knows I do...for specific reasons, but I don't want him to scare already tensed people with speculations.
How are you and how is the wait? Checking your phone every minute? cheesy
I like you too, but I will tell you y I like you. I jealous ur manner of critic! kudos to everyone on this thread!!!!!!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) ... (156) (Reply)

Diamond Bank Test / The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. / Nimc 2012/2013 Interview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.