Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,491 members, 7,819,785 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:18 PM

Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) - Jobs/Vacancies (98) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) (486731 Views)

NBC Management Trainee 2017 DragnetNG / 50k SALARY! OND/HND Only / Ernst&young Graduate Trainee 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) ... (156) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by Adeola2908: 7:31am On May 03, 2017
I just received a text message now to come for interview on Friday, 5th may, Abuja center... Wrote d test on d 12th of April. Who else is with me?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by Kingofghosts(m): 7:32am On May 03, 2017
And d long awaited message finally drops... Scheduled for 12pm 2morrow! cheesy cheesy Lagos

2 Likes

Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by KunleMichaels: 7:35am On May 03, 2017
blazingkings:

Wrote on14th March. Interview 28th April. You?
wrote on 17th March. still waiting for the interview message
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by KunleMichaels: 7:42am On May 03, 2017
oguinedavid:

also wrote my test on the 17th of March, buh had my interview on the 29th of April...so we are nt sure of how they do there stuff..jst keep pparing so wen d interview cums ull b ready

at Ajah?
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by KunleMichaels: 7:49am On May 03, 2017
Kingofghosts:
And d long awaited message finally drops... Scheduled for 12pm 2morrow! cheesy cheesy Lagos

U just got the message? add me up on whatsapp 08169998366
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by Festusd: 7:55am On May 03, 2017
Kingofghosts:

When did you take ur test and center
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by oguinedavid(m): 7:56am On May 03, 2017
KunleMichaels:

at Ajah?
Kofo Abayomi
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by Thyger7: 7:57am On May 03, 2017
Did my test on 17th budo farm....just got the interview message this morning
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by DRscience(f): 8:15am On May 03, 2017
Thyger7:
Did my test on 17th budo farm....just got the interview message this morning
what's ur location? Ib or lag?
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by Kingofghosts(m): 8:27am On May 03, 2017
KunleMichaels:

U just got the message? add me up on whatsapp 08169998366
Not on WhatsApp ATM Sir
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by Kingofghosts(m): 8:28am On May 03, 2017
Festusd:

When did you take ur test and center
16th of march, Ajah
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by Victarion(m): 8:35am On May 03, 2017
Adeola2908:
I just received a text message now to come for interview on Friday, 5th may, Abuja center... Wrote d test on d 12th of April. Who else is with me?
Same Day
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by dikachimoses: 8:42am On May 03, 2017
please those of you that did your interview at kofa abayomi whats it like with their document criterion during vetting, I have statement of result, my certificate is not ready, where they strict based on birth certificate too (i just swore an avidevite)...... please [i][/i]
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by osigomu: 8:57am On May 03, 2017
Pls does this mean that those of us that chose Ibadan for test centre and did it in lag, wld hold our interviews in Ibadan?
Okpanwu:
Abuja and Ibadan center check ur fone inbox now. the message will start dropping from 7AM till tomorrow 12PM. love you all. I have spoken. am done with my consultation.
I can as well drop when the training school will commence for this batch. should I go ahead?
For those that have done the interview, relax ur mind, becos 75% of you meet the required criteria. let me stop for now.
Add my contact 08164704587 to whatsapp group pls.
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by Ugegbe92(f): 9:16am On May 03, 2017
They were very strict, no degree certificate and original birth certificate, no interview. Those that didn't have their complete original documents were not allowed and after they begged for a while, they were driven away by the security officers.
dikachimoses:
please those of you that did your interview at kofa abayomi whats it like with their document criterion during vetting, I have statement of result, my certificate is not ready, where they strict based on birth certificate too (i just swore an avidevite)...... please [i][/i]
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by DRscience(f): 9:16am On May 03, 2017
osigomu:
Pls does this mean that those of us that chose Ibadan for test centre and did it in lag, wld hold our interviews in Ibadan?
no
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by Mush: 9:16am On May 03, 2017
Good Luck!
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by Damdid93(f): 9:17am On May 03, 2017
@okpanwu please am scheduled for tomorrow but what I have as a means of identification is nin slip... hope I won't get disqualified?
Please reply
thanks
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by Thyger7: 9:20am On May 03, 2017
Lag
DRscience:
what's ur location? Ib or lag?
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by adakoleagbenu: 9:30am On May 03, 2017
Okpanwu:
Abuja and Ibadan center check ur fone inbox now. the message will start dropping from 7AM till tomorrow 12PM. love you all. I have spoken. am done with my consultation.
I can as well drop when the training school will commence for this batch. should I go ahead?
For those that have done the interview, relax ur mind, becos 75% of you meet the required criteria. let me stop for now.

I fear u o. so when will it commence?, and could u or anyone give a rough estimate of how many people will be hired.
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by Jaykay1006(m): 9:48am On May 03, 2017
Adeola2908:

I wrote my test on 11th of April; and this morning, I received the invitation scheduled for Friday 5th May.
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by iamhbee(m): 9:58am On May 03, 2017
Chose Ibadan as my Test center wrote the test At Ajah on the 3rd of April and I Scored 55
Yet to receive interview text

Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by Jaykay1006(m): 9:58am On May 03, 2017
Please for those that have written the test, could you help answer some of these questions since you already have the experience.

1. What kind of I.D card is accepted? I mean can I use my NIMC slip?
2. Can I use court affidavit or NPC for age declaration?
3. Can I use my statement of result since I have not been issued my Certificate yet?

Thank you.
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by iamhbee(m): 10:07am On May 03, 2017
Okpanwu:

Chose Ibadan as my Test center wrote the test At Ajah on the 3rd of April and I Scored 55
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by blazingkings(m): 10:17am On May 03, 2017
Ugegbe92:
They were very strict, no degree certificate and original birth certificate, no interview. Those that didn't have their complete original documents were not allowed and after they begged for a while, they were driven away by the security officers.

Hmmm...I don't have a degree certificate yet but I wrote d test n did the interview last week. I believe they know that some UNIs re yet to issue degree certificate

3 Likes

Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by Ugegbe92(f): 10:20am On May 03, 2017
Where did you do your interview?
blazingkings:

Hmmm...I don't have a degree certificate yet but I wrote d test n did the interview last week. I believe they know that some UNIs re yet to issue degree certificate

1 Like

Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by blazingkings(m): 10:20am On May 03, 2017
Jaykay1006:
Please for those that have written the test, could you help answer some of these questions since you already have the experience.

1. What kind of I.D card is accepted? I mean can I use my NIMC slip?
2. Can I use court affidavit or NPC for age declaration?
3. Can I use my statement of result since I have not been issued my Certificate yet?

Thank you.

1. YES but preferably any ID that has ur DOB. Like DL, NI, PVC, LASRRA, NP.
2. YES
3. YES
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by blazingkings(m): 10:21am On May 03, 2017
Ugegbe92:
Where did you do your interview?

Kofo Abayomi, Lagos
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by Ayocharis: 10:42am On May 03, 2017
Please house, the birth certificate I have is the one issued by Ansarudeen. Can I make use of it or I can go with an affidavit. I have one I swore to in 2010.
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by osigomu: 10:53am On May 03, 2017
We re in the same shoes. I wrote at Ajah on the 3rd too, chose Ibadan and I got 63. No invite yet.
iamhbee:

1 Like

Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by joshugo(m): 11:16am On May 03, 2017
blazingkings:

Did you wait behind after the interview or u left immediately?. If u left den mayb dt is y u were not given ur doc back. I stand to be corrected though. Cos we were all asked to wait behind after the interview.

no dey asked us to leave after d interview
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by QueenBumshasha: 11:35am On May 03, 2017
Please can anyone contribute to this (just in case it's asked during interview ).... How does your profession (law) relate to the banking industry.

(1) (2) (3) ... (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) ... (156) (Reply)

Diamond Bank Test / The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. / Nimc 2012/2013 Interview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.