Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,842 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:40 AM

Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) - Jobs/Vacancies (99) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) (486754 Views)

NBC Management Trainee 2017 DragnetNG / 50k SALARY! OND/HND Only / Ernst&young Graduate Trainee 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) ... (156) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by Blessedgurl(f): 11:46am On May 03, 2017
Ayocharis:
Please house, the birth certificate I have is the one issued by Ansarudeen. Can I make use of it or I can go with an affidavit. I have one I swore to in 2010.

Go with both but present the Affidavit. Since it was sworn in 2010.

Success

1 Like

Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by Blessedgurl(f): 11:50am On May 03, 2017
QueenBumshasha:
Please can anyone contribute to this (just in case it's asked during interview ).... How does your profession (law) relate to the banking industry.

They do have legal department, that way you can be in operations. About two of their Executive Directors studied Law. Just think of other soft skills that you have and use it to relate to any role in operations that you have eyes for.

Success

2 Likes

Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by oguinedavid(m): 12:35pm On May 03, 2017
Ugegbe92:
They were very strict, no degree certificate and original birth certificate, no interview. Those that didn't have their complete original documents were not allowed and after they begged for a while, they were driven away by the security officers.
they were strict..wt d originals
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by Jaykay1006(m): 12:37pm On May 03, 2017
blazingkings:

1. YES but preferably any ID that has ur DOB. Like DL, NI, PVC, LASRRA, NP.
2. YES
3. YES

Thanks...
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by oguinedavid(m): 12:42pm On May 03, 2017
joshugo:

Same with me also...None of my CV's was returned
ok pls add up 07064391914
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by oguinedavid(m): 12:46pm On May 03, 2017
iamhbee:
Chose Ibadan as my Test center wrote the test At Ajah on the 3rd of April and I Scored 55
Yet to receive interview text

Abuja and Ibadan center check ur fone inbox now. the message will start dropping from 7AM till tomorrow 12PM. love you all. I have spoken. am done with my consultation.
I can as well drop when the training school will commence for this batch. should I go ahead?
For those that have done the interview, relax ur mind, becos 75% of you meet the required criteria. let me stop for now.
Add my contact 08164704587 to whatsapp group pls.
your source? abi Mr Ernest Ebi na ur guy?
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by dikachimoses: 4:09pm On May 03, 2017
Ugegbe92:
They were very strict, no degree certificate and original birth certificate, no interview. Those that didn't have their complete original documents were not allowed and after they begged for a while, they were driven away by the security officers.
where did u write plesee
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by Ugegbe92(f): 4:16pm On May 03, 2017
Kofo abayomi
dikachimoses:
where did u write plesee
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by Blaezee: 4:28pm On May 03, 2017
25th March at Ajah, any interview yet?? Biko
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by lolablacq: 4:34pm On May 03, 2017
No dear, still expecting too.
Just stay calm.

Blaezee:
25th March at Ajah, any interview yet?? Biko
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by sunnysec: 4:45pm On May 03, 2017
Hello guys. Anything yet? Did interview on 27th in Abj, but no news yet. A friend of mine who did hers in kano said she was sent a msg d following day to scan her credentials and send to them which she did. Don't know if anybody has dis news.
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by adakoleagbenu: 5:20pm On May 03, 2017
sunnysec:
Hello guys. Anything yet? Did interview on 27th in Abj, but no news yet. A friend of mine who did hers in kano said she was sent a msg d following day to scan her credentials and send to them which she did. Don't know if anybody has dis news.
4 real had my interview on 22nd in Enugu. no news yet
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by Anthonymbagha(m): 6:10pm On May 03, 2017
Good evening. Please does anyone know the stages of the interview? What comes after the panel interview??
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by Weasleton: 6:22pm On May 03, 2017
Hi please were people that went with notification of result allowed to take the interview?
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by olayinkajnr(m): 6:41pm On May 03, 2017
sunnysec:

A friend who did his in Kano too ws also called to scan his credentials and send to them
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by Loboski: 6:46pm On May 03, 2017
olayinkajnr:

A friend who did his in Kano too ws also called to scan his credentials and send to them

Yes we were asked to send our scanned credentials, becos they didn't collect the photocopy on the day of the interview

2 Likes

Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by stunningjudy(f): 7:12pm On May 03, 2017
QueenBumshasha:
Please can anyone contribute to this (just in case it's asked during interview ).... How does your profession (law) relate to the banking industry.
Aunty, didn't you learn corporate law? Preparing terms and conditions is whose profession? Paying attention to detail and advising banks on legal issues is whose profession?
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by olayinkajnr(m): 7:48pm On May 03, 2017
Loboski:

Yes we were asked to send our scanned credentials, becos they didn't collect the photocopy on the day of the interview

They collected mine. I think those that were called to send theirs didn't have their photocopy collected. Were you interviewed in Kano?
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by pappiloo: 9:02pm On May 03, 2017
I was interviewed in kano, but wasn't asked to scan any credential though I attached all my credentials to the form given to us before the interview. For those who got the message, have you received any message concerning the next step since then?
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by spooky101(m): 9:21pm On May 03, 2017
i wrote the test on the 31st of March at Ajah, from the look of things, they are yet to invite those of us that wrote on the 31st of March at Ajah for the interview, i scored 50, is there anyone who wrote on the 31st of March at Ajah that has gotten the interview message
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by KunleMichaels: 9:43pm On May 03, 2017
spooky101:
i wrote the test on the 31st of March at Ajah, from the look of things, they are yet to invite those of us that wrote on the 31st of March at Ajah for the interview, i scored 50, is there anyone who wrote on the 31st of March at Ajah that has gotten the interview message

I wrote on the 17th of March at Ajah scored 73% still no invite o
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by phorosous(m): 10:42pm On May 03, 2017
Would I be allowed to go through with the interview since my only means of ID is the NIN slip
blazingkings:

Hmmm...I don't have a degree certificate yet but I wrote d test n did the interview last week. I believe they know that some UNIs re yet to issue degree certificate
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by phorosous(m): 10:51pm On May 03, 2017
URGENT!
please am scheduled for the interview tomorrow at Kofo Abayomi but what I have as a means of identification is NIN slip cry... I want to know if I will be granted audience for the interview or sent back.
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by oguinedavid(m): 11:03pm On May 03, 2017
phorosous:
URGENT!
please am scheduled for the interview tomorrow at Kofo Abayomi but what I have as a means of identification is NIN slip cry... I want to know if I will be granted audience for the interview or sent back.
yes you will be allowed.. Goodluck
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by nivlek(m): 11:20pm On May 03, 2017
Please can anyone help with titles of the other roles in the Operations Unit aside the Service Executive & Customer Service?
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by Todus(m): 11:33pm On May 03, 2017
iamhbee:
Chose Ibadan as my Test center wrote the test At Ajah on the 3rd of April and I Scored 55
Yet to receive interview text

Abuja and Ibadan center check ur fone inbox now. the message will start dropping from 7AM till tomorrow 12PM. love you all. I have spoken. am done with my consultation.
I can as well drop when the training school will commence for this batch. should I go ahead?
For those that have done the interview, relax ur mind, becos 75% of you meet the required criteria. let me stop for now.
Add my contact 08164704587 to whatsapp group pls.
Also chose IB as centre and wrote my test on the 6th of April at Ajah, still yet to get an invite too.
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by sweet2blv: 11:57pm On May 03, 2017
My boy wrote the test at Ajah and scored 91% but no call yet
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by Weasleton: 12:15am On May 04, 2017
Weasleton:
Hi please were people that went with notification of result allowed to take the interview?
??
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by blazingkings(m): 12:46am On May 04, 2017
Weasleton:

If you mean Statement of degree result, yes you will b allowed. But if it is notification of WAEC result, you wont b allowed , you must present ur WAEC certificate
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by minions(m): 7:38am On May 04, 2017
orangeberry2:
Hello everyone, pls I applied like every other person but I didn't get an invite. I don't knw if there was something I missed pls advice. Anybody can help

Same with me and I even have an active account with the yeye bank.
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by Thyger7: 8:07am On May 04, 2017
Pls add me on WhatsApp 08093809305 am scheduled for tomorrow...thanks
Kingofghosts:
And d long awaited message finally drops... Scheduled for 12pm 2morrow! cheesy cheesy Lagos
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by Snow5(m): 8:37am On May 04, 2017
Blessedgurl:
PH Interview Invite came tonight. I wrote test on the 5th.

How do you guys even get these invites sef

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) ... (156) (Reply)

Diamond Bank Test / The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. / Nimc 2012/2013 Interview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.