Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,234 members, 7,818,783 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:06 AM

British American Tobacco Recruitment Engineering Support Services Invite - Jobs/Vacancies (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / British American Tobacco Recruitment Engineering Support Services Invite (22331 Views)

British American Tobacco Nigeria (BATN) Global Graduate Programme (finance) 2019 / British American Tobacco Recruitment For Entry Level Administration Assistants / British American Tobacco: Trade Marketing Representative 2017 Assessment Invite (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: British American Tobacco Recruitment Engineering Support Services Invite by Hope1: 5:59pm On Mar 31, 2018
Please I need the materials for cognitive test. sogunwuyi@gmail.com. Thanks.
Re: British American Tobacco Recruitment Engineering Support Services Invite by DwayneGy(m): 6:42pm On Mar 31, 2018
Hope1:
Please I need the materials for cognitive test. sogunwuyi@gmail.com. Thanks.

When did you do your culture questionnaire?
Re: British American Tobacco Recruitment Engineering Support Services Invite by seunlovingme(m): 9:32pm On Apr 02, 2018
Saryea83:
some people are sending me mail to forward past questions without comment here. It is bad and i wont send. You must first comment here. This thread is solely created so as to help others and also relate issues to everybody. I made lots of research before I got what I need and now want to use it to help others. If i had decided to hold back the info, this thread won't be here.

Please kindly help with cognitive tests materials - seunlovingme@yahoo.co.uk
thanks
Re: British American Tobacco Recruitment Engineering Support Services Invite by Omobakujore: 1:54pm On Apr 03, 2018
Please kindly help with cognitive tests materials - michaelade72@yahoo.com
thanks.
Re: British American Tobacco Recruitment Engineering Support Services Invite by Kenog4real(m): 3:10pm On Apr 03, 2018
Pls, I applied for the Global Graduate Marketing and have been invited to take the online Numerical Reasoning Test. Pls can I get the past questions
Kenog4rea@gmail.com
Re: British American Tobacco Recruitment Engineering Support Services Invite by Harmeable: 9:07pm On Apr 03, 2018
For those that have gotten invitation for the
numerical reasoning test.... I don't think you will get a past question..... Just follow the link sent to your mail, you will be given 3 sample questions before you procced to the normal test (that was how mine was). I did mine yesterday
Re: British American Tobacco Recruitment Engineering Support Services Invite by tundelomo(m): 4:23am On Apr 04, 2018
can someone pls help me out! i need d cognitive test past questions asap. pls na beg i dey beg .tundepelu@yahoo.com. may God help us
Re: British American Tobacco Recruitment Engineering Support Services Invite by dahmie2013: 1:16pm On Apr 04, 2018
Saryea83:
Dear ...,

Thanks again for applying to join British American Tobacco as Engineering Support Services Manager 14252BR.

We’ve reviewed your application. And we’re pleased to invite you to the next stage of the recruitment journey: an online Culture Questionnaire.

Ours is a unique culture. While we are made up of distinct and diverse individuals from across the globe, we are united in our shared values. Ensuring you are surrounded by like-minded people will not only create the ideal conditions for your personal and our business success, but it will be more likely that you’ll find this a great place to work.

To complete your Culture Questionnaire, please click the link below. We provide full instructions before you start, plus information on who to contact if you have any problems. The link will expire after 7 days.

Who has completed?
Hello, pls I also received a msg 4 a culture questionnaire test, pls can u assist me with d format. My mail is dammysusie@gmail.com

Thanks!
Re: British American Tobacco Recruitment Engineering Support Services Invite by Favvy59(f): 10:02am On Apr 09, 2018
Saryea83:
some people are sending me mail to forward past questions without comment here. It is bad and i wont send. You must first comment here. This thread is solely created so as to help others and also relate issues to everybody. I made lots of research before I got what I need and now want to use it to help others. If i had decided to hold back the info, this thread won't be here.
pls i need the cognitive past questions too plss...emenikefavour14@gmail.com.thank you
Re: British American Tobacco Recruitment Engineering Support Services Invite by Melody007(f): 4:30pm On Apr 09, 2018
How was it. What kind of questions? Maths n English?
Please reply. Dunno what exactly to study
Harmeable:
For those that have gotten invitation for the
numerical reasoning test.... I don't think you will get a past question..... Just follow the link sent to your mail, you will be given 3 sample questions before you procced to the normal test (that was how mine was). I did mine yesterday
Re: British American Tobacco Recruitment Engineering Support Services Invite by Harmeable: 10:29am On Apr 10, 2018
Melody007:
How was it. What kind of questions? Maths n English?
Please reply. Dunno what exactly to study

Mine was statistics, pure reasoning questions with charts no English at all
Re: British American Tobacco Recruitment Engineering Support Services Invite by Melody007(f): 9:12pm On Apr 10, 2018
So not regular maths questions? What role did you apply for. Sorry for all the questions. I'm bad at maths so I want to streamline what I study.
Harmeable:

Re: British American Tobacco Recruitment Engineering Support Services Invite by ostaiwo(m): 4:04am On Apr 12, 2018
Can you be of help? How can I get the BAT Aptitude Past Question. I am Sam from Ibadan ostaiwo@gmail.com. Thanks
Re: British American Tobacco Recruitment Engineering Support Services Invite by Harmeable: 1:02pm On Apr 12, 2018
Melody007:
So not regular maths questions? What role did you apply for. Sorry for all the questions. I'm bad at maths so I want to streamline what I study.

They are logical questions, i applied for shift clerk. Just give it a try

1 Like

Re: British American Tobacco Recruitment Engineering Support Services Invite by jidluk: 5:11pm On Apr 12, 2018
hello, have they gotten back to you,did mine today for same role
Harmeable:

Re: British American Tobacco Recruitment Engineering Support Services Invite by jidluk: 5:14pm On Apr 12, 2018
hope you checked if u have a pending assessment...thought it should be verbal reasoning after finishing the numericals
Harmeable:

Re: British American Tobacco Recruitment Engineering Support Services Invite by Victoriamara(f): 7:45am On Apr 13, 2018
Are they currently recruiting?
Re: British American Tobacco Recruitment Engineering Support Services Invite by Nobody: 8:32am On Apr 13, 2018
Harmeable:

I sent you a pm. I need to know when they start the Telephone interview.
My phone is kind of faulty and the parts I ordered online for the repairs are yet to arrive Nigeria.
Re: British American Tobacco Recruitment Engineering Support Services Invite by Kemzeee1(f): 1:48pm On Apr 13, 2018
08108640888 kemi
Re: British American Tobacco Recruitment Engineering Support Services Invite by Harmeable: 3:01pm On Apr 15, 2018
dirtymoney:

I sent you a pm. I need to know when they start the Telephone interview.
My phone is kind of faulty and the parts I ordered online for the repairs are yet to arrive Nigeria.

I didn't get to the phone interview stage before i got this last week

Dear Olubiy

Thanks again for applying to join the British American Tobacco as Shift Clerk 20448BR. Thanks too for taking the time to complete the online Cognitive assessment.

Having carefully considered your assessment, we’re sorry to say we won’t be taking your application further on this occasion. While your skills and background are impressive, there were other applications which were closer to what we’re looking for.

It’s a pity to miss out, but we wish you every success in your search for the right job. We’re delighted you’ve shown an interest in British American Tobacco.

With best wishes,

The British American Tobacco Recruitment team
Re: British American Tobacco Recruitment Engineering Support Services Invite by OlamartDynasty(m): 11:08am On Apr 17, 2018
Saryea83:

Sent

pls can I get the past questions too.
email is olamartdynasty@gmail.com
Re: British American Tobacco Recruitment Engineering Support Services Invite by rume(m): 11:21am On Apr 23, 2018
I applied to for a position at BAT and have taken the culture questionnaire thingy.
I now have 72 hours left to take the cognitive assessment. Anyone with sample BAT questions please send to me
Thanks
*rushes to practise*

1 Like

Re: British American Tobacco Recruitment Engineering Support Services Invite by cimhog: 4:47pm On Jun 23, 2018
Please I need past question on cognitive test. Kayodearoniyo@yahoo.com pls
Re: British American Tobacco Recruitment Engineering Support Services Invite by lilowizzy: 2:06am On Jun 28, 2018
Please,I also need hint on the BAT Culture Questionnaire...kindly send to ajibolaisaac5@gmail.com
Thanks and God bless
Re: British American Tobacco Recruitment Engineering Support Services Invite by lilowizzy: 2:08am On Jun 28, 2018
Please,I also need hint on the BAT Culture Questionnaire...kindly send to ajibolaisaac5gmail.com

ajibolaisaac5@gmail.com
Thanks and God bless
Re: British American Tobacco Recruitment Engineering Support Services Invite by Arbind: 9:15pm On Jun 30, 2018
Mail4share.com helps to send ebook to many easily

Re: British American Tobacco Recruitment Engineering Support Services Invite by Nobody: 12:43pm On Jul 19, 2018
Saryea83:
can you help me pls, just got a test rasojie@gmail.com
Re: British American Tobacco Recruitment Engineering Support Services Invite by jmikky32: 4:50pm On Jul 19, 2018
Saryea83:

Kindly send bat culture questionnaire to nelouka65@gmail.com
Re: British American Tobacco Recruitment Engineering Support Services Invite by akinshad: 8:12am On Jul 23, 2018
Saryea83:
Thank God, stage 2,cognitive successful! If you need hint let me know

please help provide cognitive practice questions - ibukun.akin4god@gmail.com
Re: British American Tobacco Recruitment Engineering Support Services Invite by imam07: 10:00am On Jul 23, 2018
Pls i need sample of cognitive assessment. makrose2013@gmail.com
Re: British American Tobacco Recruitment Engineering Support Services Invite by imam07: 10:03am On Jul 23, 2018
Pls I need copy of cognitive-numerical and verbal. You can send it to me at makrose2013@gmail.com
Re: British American Tobacco Recruitment Engineering Support Services Invite by imam07: 11:20am On Jul 23, 2018
please help provide cognitive practice questions -makrose2013@gmail.com

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Airtel Customer Care Rep From Ccnsl / Pwc/shl TESTS-4 Techniques Used By Top Scorers On Aptitude Tests (PREP MATERIAL) / Please Stop Doing These 9 Things When Applying For Jobs Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.