Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,797 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:07 AM

British American Tobacco Recruitment Engineering Support Services Invite - Jobs/Vacancies (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / British American Tobacco Recruitment Engineering Support Services Invite (22332 Views)

British American Tobacco Nigeria (BATN) Global Graduate Programme (finance) 2019 / British American Tobacco Recruitment For Entry Level Administration Assistants / British American Tobacco: Trade Marketing Representative 2017 Assessment Invite (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: British American Tobacco Recruitment Engineering Support Services Invite by stephyjane: 5:18pm On Jul 24, 2018
Please I also need practice questions for Bat cognitive -numericals and verbal reasoning
Please, send to giftjanie@gmail.com.
Thank you.

1 Like

Re: British American Tobacco Recruitment Engineering Support Services Invite by Muuu: 7:07pm On Aug 06, 2018
Pls I need copy of cognitive-numerical and verbal urgently. Kindly send to tutugbolade@yahoo.com. Thank you very much.
Re: British American Tobacco Recruitment Engineering Support Services Invite by herveze: 4:27am On Sep 12, 2018
Harmeable:
For those that have gotten invitation for the
numerical reasoning test.... I don't think you will get a past question..... Just follow the link sent to your mail, you will be given 3 sample questions before you procced to the normal test (that was how mine was). I did mine yesterday
Pls can u help with culture questionnaire past questions, my mail is hervezeluv@gmail.com
Re: British American Tobacco Recruitment Engineering Support Services Invite by donperlado(m): 1:58pm On Sep 13, 2018
Please I also need practice questions for Bat cognitive -numerical and verbal reasoning
Please, send to emiradoluv@yahoo.co.uk
Thank you.
Re: British American Tobacco Recruitment Engineering Support Services Invite by seyi4christ: 9:21pm On Sep 24, 2018
Please I also need practice questions for Bat cognitive -numerical and verbal reasoning Please, send to email oluwaseyifatai5@gmail.com. Thanks, God bless you.
Re: British American Tobacco Recruitment Engineering Support Services Invite by ademolaprince84: 10:08pm On Oct 18, 2018
Please can some one help me with the material for BATN cognitive assessments sample
ademolaprince84@gmail.com
Thanks
Re: British American Tobacco Recruitment Engineering Support Services Invite by Tochiemma(m): 5:57pm On Oct 25, 2018
Saryea83:
some people are sending me mail to forward past questions without comment here. It is bad and i wont send. You must first comment here. This thread is solely created so as to help others and also relate issues to everybody. I made lots of research before I got what I need and now want to use it to help others. If i had decided to hold back the info, this thread won't be here.

Kindly send the past questions to ugwutochi4real@yahoo.com... Thanks
Re: British American Tobacco Recruitment Engineering Support Services Invite by Aiidyjo: 9:19am On Oct 27, 2018
Please I need help with BAT culture questionnaire samples or past questions. Please!!! Thank you very much.
You can send the past question to idorenyinjo@gmail.com
Re: British American Tobacco Recruitment Engineering Support Services Invite by Aiidyjo: 9:33am On Oct 27, 2018
Please Saryea83 can you please kindly share past questions for BAT culture questionnaire or cognitive test with me via idorenyinjo@gmail.com. Thank you very much
Re: British American Tobacco Recruitment Engineering Support Services Invite by Roy01: 4:53pm On Oct 27, 2018
Hello Saryea83,
Trust you're fine?
You are our Messiah here (to save us from that which we fear).
Please, kindly send the BAT culture questionnaire and cognitive test to me.
My email is oizayekini@gmail.com .

Thank you, God bless you.
Re: British American Tobacco Recruitment Engineering Support Services Invite by eltido(m): 8:41am On Oct 29, 2018
Good day,
I took the BAT culture questionnaire on the 25/10/18 but i got another mail asking me to take the test However the link is saying there is a problem as i have already already take the test.
Should i be worried about or its normal occurrence?? Saryea83,
Re: British American Tobacco Recruitment Engineering Support Services Invite by ginobili: 9:31am On Oct 29, 2018
eltido:
Good day,
I took the BAT culture questionnaire on the 25/10/18 but i got another mail asking me to take the test However the link is saying there is a problem as i have already already take the test.

It is d same for everybody..... The second mail is just like a reminder to take the test b4 d link expires... you dont ave to be bothered since u got a message dat u've already taken the test.

1 Like

Re: British American Tobacco Recruitment Engineering Support Services Invite by ginobili: 9:36am On Oct 29, 2018
Pls, I wud rilly appreciate if u can forward the past question for the culture questionnaire and cognitive test to me as well....... jonesbarry207@gmail.com..... thanks

Roy01:
Hello Saryea83,
Trust you're fine?
You are our Messiah here (to save us from that which we fear).
Please, kindly send the BAT culture questionnaire and cognitive test to me.
My email is oizayekini@gmail.com .

Thank you, God bless you.

Re: British American Tobacco Recruitment Engineering Support Services Invite by Smartie234: 9:28am On Oct 31, 2018
Please am here oo...I need past questions too
Email: olayblessing@gmail.com
Re: British American Tobacco Recruitment Engineering Support Services Invite by minnybones: 2:46pm On Oct 31, 2018
Saryea83 thanks for helping everyone out with the cognitive test requests so far.
I would also appreciate if I can get a copy too
My email address is minnybones23@yahoo.com
Re: British American Tobacco Recruitment Engineering Support Services Invite by keyke(f): 3:31pm On Oct 31, 2018
eltido:
Good day,
Exactly the same issue I'm having
I hope there's no problem
I dint get a mail saying I've completed the test nor any other mail for another stage since Sunday 28th

1 Like

Re: British American Tobacco Recruitment Engineering Support Services Invite by Smartie234: 2:09am On Nov 01, 2018
Saryea83:
some people are sending me mail to forward past questions without comment here. It is bad and i wont send. You must first comment here. This thread is solely created so as to help others and also relate issues to everybody. I made lots of research before I got what I need and now want to use it to help others. If i had decided to hold back the info, this thread won't be here.

Good morning,please help a sister oo..I need BAT past questions if you have them. Will be very grateful.email is olayblessing@gmail.com
Re: British American Tobacco Recruitment Engineering Support Services Invite by chyna4luv: 6:18am On Nov 01, 2018
Saryea83:
sent

Good day, please help a brother with the BAT culture questionnaire and cognitive test materials. Also, send the hint on how to pass the test.

Kindly send to chyna4luv@gmail.com

God would continue to bless you richly.

Thank you.

Cc: Omoluabi16
Re: British American Tobacco Recruitment Engineering Support Services Invite by Johnolis(m): 11:26am On Nov 01, 2018
Please Saryea83 I need the cognitive past question.

sirjohnolis@gmail.com
Thank you and God bless.
Re: British American Tobacco Recruitment Engineering Support Services Invite by Wompy90(m): 5:19pm On Nov 01, 2018
Please Saryea83 I need the cognitive past question.
Thanks
Bukizz81@gmail.com
Re: British American Tobacco Recruitment Engineering Support Services Invite by keyke(f): 6:06pm On Nov 01, 2018
I need the past question too pls
Kofoakinwale26@gmail.com
Re: British American Tobacco Recruitment Engineering Support Services Invite by odunsibk: 1:18am On Nov 02, 2018
Hello Saryea83,
please I also need the hint for the cognitive test. thank you. oduns2020@yahoo.com
Re: British American Tobacco Recruitment Engineering Support Services Invite by kellyboo: 8:51am On Nov 02, 2018
Are you looking for a job? Can you work for a solar power company in your location as a sales representative ? Get us 10 clients monthly and get #45,000 as commission. If interested chat me up on Watsapp with the number on my signature also visit our website for more information. We do nation wide delivery
Re: British American Tobacco Recruitment Engineering Support Services Invite by sallysalsa09: 9:49am On Nov 02, 2018
odunsibk:
Hello Saryea83,
please I also need the hint for the cognitive test. thank you. oduns2020@yahoo.com

Please I would like same too. Cognitive test questions salome.sare@yahoo.com.
Thank you
Re: British American Tobacco Recruitment Engineering Support Services Invite by Babnxst93: 4:17pm On Nov 02, 2018
Please help me with the cognitive test questions my mail is temyloluwah2@gmail.com thank you
sallysalsa09:

Please I would like same too. Cognitive test questions salome.sare@yahoo.com.
Thank you
Re: British American Tobacco Recruitment Engineering Support Services Invite by Zinny93: 5:19pm On Feb 07, 2019
Hello people,please i need BAT cognitive(numerical and verbal) testpast questions . Here is my email
ezinnendubuisi97@gmail.com
Please help me
Re: British American Tobacco Recruitment Engineering Support Services Invite by Mikelo93: 5:46pm On Feb 07, 2019
Zinny93:
Hello people,please i need BAT cognitive(numerical and verbal) testpast questions . Here is my email
ezinnendubuisi97@gmail.com
Please help me
Pls I need too this is my email kehindemichael17@gmail.com
Re: British American Tobacco Recruitment Engineering Support Services Invite by diamond325: 5:49pm On Feb 07, 2019
Pls help out for the past question.... Here is my mail...diamondinnocent8@gmail.com
Re: British American Tobacco Recruitment Engineering Support Services Invite by kunmiO: 5:11pm On Feb 10, 2019
Hello, please can you send the BAT past questions and tips to my email. Thank you

kunmi_oyedele@yahoo.com
Re: British American Tobacco Recruitment Engineering Support Services Invite by Dagijoe: 7:14pm On Feb 10, 2019
Saryea83:

sent
Please help send the cognitive test to dagijoe42002@yahoo.ca
Re: British American Tobacco Recruitment Engineering Support Services Invite by Dblaiz(f): 1:30pm On Feb 11, 2019
if you can afford, get solved questions from teststreams, google "bat teststreams"
Re: British American Tobacco Recruitment Engineering Support Services Invite by Samuelight(m): 2:29pm On Feb 11, 2019
Kindly send me the questions brother. My email is ademolasamuel077@yahoo.com

Saryea83:

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Airtel Customer Care Rep From Ccnsl / Pwc/shl TESTS-4 Techniques Used By Top Scorers On Aptitude Tests (PREP MATERIAL) / Please Stop Doing These 9 Things When Applying For Jobs Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.