Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,870 members, 7,810,317 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:52 AM

Churchill, Tonto Dikeh And The Floyd Mayweather Comment On Instagram - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Churchill, Tonto Dikeh And The Floyd Mayweather Comment On Instagram (50529 Views)

"Surviving Churchill" Tonto Dikeh Hints At Writing A Tell-all Book / Andre Omodayo Churchill, Tonto Dikeh's Son Goes Back To School (Photo) / Olakunle Churchill: "Tonto Dikeh Won't Pick My Calls, I Can't Reach My Son" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Churchill, Tonto Dikeh And The Floyd Mayweather Comment On Instagram by noetic5: 1:23pm On Feb 15, 2017
[img]https://2.bp..com/-j3u3CKnBx10/WKREmQBqB0I/AAAAAAADc3I/iQCZAhR9qNkWumc9ObJph00Vv8QsWGIkACLcB/s1600/Tonto-POTD.jpg[/img]

It appears things between Tonto Dikeh and her estranged husband, Churchill isn't getting any better.This morning, he appeared to throw shade at her by reposting a statement by Floyd Mayweather, which coincidentally seemed to suit his situation.Many fans called him out for reposting the cryptic statement.

Obviously getting the message,Tonto just replied by reposting the same statement and writing ''Love thyself more'' with the peace emoji.

See Churchll's post below

[img]https://2.bp..com/-7wtCeTH4nSU/WKREtyQvXxI/AAAAAAADc3M/FBiKCD27f6U_YcnnAjKl3fjPjTe3reIDwCLcB/s640/Untitled.jpeg[/img]

See Tonto Dikeh's response below

[img]https://1.bp..com/-KGaYWB_tC6s/WKRE9w0KofI/AAAAAAADc3Q/kH4qskm9OLkMvNZAWci4V-ABNCymv3HWwCLcB/s640/Untitled.jpeg[/img]

Source: http://www.latestamebonaija.com/2017/02/tonto-dikehs-husband-shades-her-on.html

1 Like

Re: Churchill, Tonto Dikeh And The Floyd Mayweather Comment On Instagram by noetic5: 1:24pm On Feb 15, 2017
this is getting serious
Re: Churchill, Tonto Dikeh And The Floyd Mayweather Comment On Instagram by Erngie(f): 1:31pm On Feb 15, 2017
keep your relationship/marriage private..they will not hear. now see

73 Likes 1 Share

Re: Churchill, Tonto Dikeh And The Floyd Mayweather Comment On Instagram by veekid(m): 3:24pm On Feb 15, 2017
Ko kan aiye
Re: Churchill, Tonto Dikeh And The Floyd Mayweather Comment On Instagram by hucienda: 3:25pm On Feb 15, 2017
puerile marriages these days tho
Re: Churchill, Tonto Dikeh And The Floyd Mayweather Comment On Instagram by Badgers14: 3:25pm On Feb 15, 2017
grin

1 Like

Re: Churchill, Tonto Dikeh And The Floyd Mayweather Comment On Instagram by omenkaLives(m): 3:25pm On Feb 15, 2017
Overrated yeyebrities.

82 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Churchill, Tonto Dikeh And The Floyd Mayweather Comment On Instagram by Kellibae(f): 3:25pm On Feb 15, 2017
Hmm nawa na real wah
Re: Churchill, Tonto Dikeh And The Floyd Mayweather Comment On Instagram by herzern(m): 3:25pm On Feb 15, 2017
Why is it I can't view any picture uploaded by latestamebonaija on his threads??

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Churchill, Tonto Dikeh And The Floyd Mayweather Comment On Instagram by nastyesco(m): 3:25pm On Feb 15, 2017
I Don comment
Re: Churchill, Tonto Dikeh And The Floyd Mayweather Comment On Instagram by Angelinastto(f): 3:26pm On Feb 15, 2017
Tontolet..... You fall hand. Was surprised when she got married and she kept it safe for a period of time. I was beginning to envy her, thinking not all bad girls end up badly but here i am see her marital quarrels on social media.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Churchill, Tonto Dikeh And The Floyd Mayweather Comment On Instagram by Eluwilussit(m): 3:26pm On Feb 15, 2017
Idiots. angry

1 Like

Re: Churchill, Tonto Dikeh And The Floyd Mayweather Comment On Instagram by lilmax(m): 3:26pm On Feb 15, 2017
smh
Re: Churchill, Tonto Dikeh And The Floyd Mayweather Comment On Instagram by poshestmina(f): 3:27pm On Feb 15, 2017
Wish they can both stop being childish and settle their differences ...they were good together!

9 Likes

Re: Churchill, Tonto Dikeh And The Floyd Mayweather Comment On Instagram by Alwaysking: 3:27pm On Feb 15, 2017
Nah small pikin dey worry them

1 Like

Re: Churchill, Tonto Dikeh And The Floyd Mayweather Comment On Instagram by sekem: 3:28pm On Feb 15, 2017
Straight to front page already? sad

I see another cucumber/MMM saga in the making

1 Like

Re: Churchill, Tonto Dikeh And The Floyd Mayweather Comment On Instagram by dokunbam(m): 3:28pm On Feb 15, 2017
tongue
Re: Churchill, Tonto Dikeh And The Floyd Mayweather Comment On Instagram by joseph1832ng: 3:28pm On Feb 15, 2017
To think I even believe this couple were smart for keeping their marriage out of social media.

1 Like

Re: Churchill, Tonto Dikeh And The Floyd Mayweather Comment On Instagram by fpeter(f): 3:28pm On Feb 15, 2017
Inukwa shocked
Re: Churchill, Tonto Dikeh And The Floyd Mayweather Comment On Instagram by Samexdx(m): 3:28pm On Feb 15, 2017
Waitin concern me

1 Like

Re: Churchill, Tonto Dikeh And The Floyd Mayweather Comment On Instagram by Nwogbe: 3:28pm On Feb 15, 2017
cheesy
Re: Churchill, Tonto Dikeh And The Floyd Mayweather Comment On Instagram by balancediet(m): 3:28pm On Feb 15, 2017
I saw this coming. Right from when Tonto was publishing her marital affairs, from introduction to wedding, to delivery in the hospital to home etc. Who cares. He Described him as "everything" and beefing haters. Forgeting that it takes two to tango. I hate to hear of relationship fails, Its diaheartening But it is worthy of note that everytime u bring ur private life to public domain, disrespect is what u get.

9 Likes

Re: Churchill, Tonto Dikeh And The Floyd Mayweather Comment On Instagram by rattlesnake(m): 3:29pm On Feb 15, 2017
Tonto owner of nairaland
Re: Churchill, Tonto Dikeh And The Floyd Mayweather Comment On Instagram by Nobody: 3:29pm On Feb 15, 2017
I am booking my seat just in case pilot fasten his seatbelt grin grin grin
Re: Churchill, Tonto Dikeh And The Floyd Mayweather Comment On Instagram by Nobody: 3:29pm On Feb 15, 2017
Who dem epp
Shame on Churchill

4 Likes

Re: Churchill, Tonto Dikeh And The Floyd Mayweather Comment On Instagram by slurryeye: 3:29pm On Feb 15, 2017
Nawa cry

We don hear am on Nairaland.

Tonto Dikeh this Tonto Dikeh that
Re: Churchill, Tonto Dikeh And The Floyd Mayweather Comment On Instagram by missvera(f): 3:30pm On Feb 15, 2017
undecided undecided undecided
Re: Churchill, Tonto Dikeh And The Floyd Mayweather Comment On Instagram by Nobody: 3:30pm On Feb 15, 2017
Floyd Mayweather...

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Churchill, Tonto Dikeh And The Floyd Mayweather Comment On Instagram by ruffhandu: 3:30pm On Feb 15, 2017
it's a pity. He has seen every part of her, and she has done same to him. Perhaps they tasted each other and found the other not appealing anymore.
It's sad these people come at the onset to paint a fairy tale picture of their relationship. Then when the chips are down, they chicken out.
Is it possible to get married and still live like a single person? No way. But this is immaturely what some of these people want.
For the unmarried, do whatever you can to ascertain who to spend your life with, and when you do, stick around. A life shared together by two people can never be all rosy for any of the parties. You cannot do all you used to do anymore. The other person's life must influence yours. You must give up some things and learn others, for peace sake. Even if you can't do it with your partner, you still have your child to deal with.

Then, if for any reason both parties decide to part ways, they should just do so and go their seperate ways. We don't want to know about them, they did not consult us before they walked into it. Move on with your life.

Abegi.

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Churchill, Tonto Dikeh And The Floyd Mayweather Comment On Instagram by eph12(m): 3:32pm On Feb 15, 2017
And some of the people rushing to comment and famz are not even sure of food tomorrow
Re: Churchill, Tonto Dikeh And The Floyd Mayweather Comment On Instagram by Ugosample(m): 3:33pm On Feb 15, 2017
Why do I think this is a stunt?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Uche Maduagwu To DJ Cuppy: I Will Wash Your Pant, Dress Everyday If You Marry Me / Iginla Gifts Car To Ayo Emmanuel (Photos) / Blood From Mohbad's Corpse - Explanation Of Human Decomposition After Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.