Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,828 members, 7,817,415 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:52 AM

"Surviving Churchill" Tonto Dikeh Hints At Writing A Tell-all Book - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Surviving Churchill" Tonto Dikeh Hints At Writing A Tell-all Book (15634 Views)

August Alsina To Release A Tell-all Book On 'Entanglement' With Jada Pinkett / Ike Onyema To Release A Tell-All Book On Relationship With Mercy Eke / Andre Omodayo Churchill, Tonto Dikeh's Son Goes Back To School (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Surviving Churchill" Tonto Dikeh Hints At Writing A Tell-all Book by supremenews: 10:40am On May 03, 2019
@titiloyeblog.com

Tonto Dikeh has dropped hints that she'll write a tell-all book about her failed marriage to Churchill Olakunle Oladunni.

The mother-of-one, who has been in the news for days after she released a tell-all video as well as evidence to counter claims made by her ex-husband and make some claims of her own, has now said a tell-all book will come next and it will be titled "Surviving Churchill".

She said that if he tries to sue her, she will simply change the name of the book and go ahead to publish.

She wrote on Instagram: "Woke up this morning with the spirit of a writer."

She followed her words with several 'rolling on the floor and crying' emojis, then added:
"#TODAY IS FOR HAPPINESS & LAUGHS #TURNING LEMON INTO LEMONADE #YOU SUE ME I CHANGE THE NAME OF MY BOOK AND PUBLISH ANYWAYS #THEMONEYYEAR #SECURING THE BAG #MAN YOU MESSED WITH THE WORST ANGEL."

Source: https://www.titiloyeblog.com/2019/05/surviving-churchill-tonto-dikeh-hints.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Surviving Churchill" Tonto Dikeh Hints At Writing A Tell-all Book by Harrymig1(m): 10:46am On May 03, 2019
This is more serious than I thought

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Surviving Churchill" Tonto Dikeh Hints At Writing A Tell-all Book by itspzpics(m): 10:52am On May 03, 2019
Lol

1 Like

Re: "Surviving Churchill" Tonto Dikeh Hints At Writing A Tell-all Book by Emitrix42(m): 10:59am On May 03, 2019
This woman funny no be small

1 Like

Re: "Surviving Churchill" Tonto Dikeh Hints At Writing A Tell-all Book by SageMK: 11:05am On May 03, 2019
Let her fight for her sanity first.
She is not mentally fit to write a book.

90 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Surviving Churchill" Tonto Dikeh Hints At Writing A Tell-all Book by titiloyeblog: 11:06am On May 03, 2019
SageMK:
Let her fight for her sanity first.
She is not mentally fit to write a book.

Exactly

38 Likes

Re: "Surviving Churchill" Tonto Dikeh Hints At Writing A Tell-all Book by johnkay1(m): 11:07am On May 03, 2019
Lol

Were dun wo, kose bilomo (crazy person display can amuse you but you don't pray to have one as a child)

23 Likes

Re: "Surviving Churchill" Tonto Dikeh Hints At Writing A Tell-all Book by GraGra247(m): 11:18am On May 03, 2019
Yes, because she's broke. She has finished eating all the money she stole from Churchill and his luxury vehicle she sold. Next is to make money by cooking lies against the innocent man.

Its all because Churchill is timid and soft-spoken and can't easily express himself else he should've been replying this idiot word for word.

47 Likes

Re: "Surviving Churchill" Tonto Dikeh Hints At Writing A Tell-all Book by LearnITsmash(m): 11:44am On May 03, 2019
This madam is hunting for money and attention, cool poverty is Knocking on her old age

8 Likes

Re: "Surviving Churchill" Tonto Dikeh Hints At Writing A Tell-all Book by Oluwasaeon(m): 2:48pm On May 03, 2019
Someone's broke

3 Likes

Re: "Surviving Churchill" Tonto Dikeh Hints At Writing A Tell-all Book by DBossNG(m): 2:49pm On May 03, 2019
undecided
Re: "Surviving Churchill" Tonto Dikeh Hints At Writing A Tell-all Book by meobizy(f): 2:49pm On May 03, 2019
This woman should have mercy on us.
I have seen her many write ups and the grammatical blunders they contain.
I am not ready to give myself multiple migraines under the guise of enjoying a book.

10 Likes

Re: "Surviving Churchill" Tonto Dikeh Hints At Writing A Tell-all Book by paddyofboss(m): 2:50pm On May 03, 2019
Churchill must have really ravaged that kpekus

12 Likes

Re: "Surviving Churchill" Tonto Dikeh Hints At Writing A Tell-all Book by Nobody: 2:50pm On May 03, 2019
Movie - failed
Music Artiste - failed
Comedy - failed
Video log - failed
Now writer....

It's obvious the only thing she has going is CHURCHILL... despite leaving you years ago, am sure even those encouraging her are having a field day laughing behind...

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Surviving Churchill" Tonto Dikeh Hints At Writing A Tell-all Book by Princesschi(f): 2:50pm On May 03, 2019
I hope she sings about it soon...

Wetin consign me lipsrsealed

4 Likes

Re: "Surviving Churchill" Tonto Dikeh Hints At Writing A Tell-all Book by wink2015(m): 2:51pm On May 03, 2019
paddyofboss:
Churchill must have really ravaged that kpekus

NA YOU GET YOUR MOUTH O!
Re: "Surviving Churchill" Tonto Dikeh Hints At Writing A Tell-all Book by Andersonjr(m): 2:51pm On May 03, 2019
Wow this lady is seriously going insane about her failed marriage. Come on writing a book called "Surviving Churchill"? That is disgusting yeeesh

2 Likes

Re: "Surviving Churchill" Tonto Dikeh Hints At Writing A Tell-all Book by Truthbites: 2:52pm On May 03, 2019
Last last, make Churchill matter nor kill this girl. Truth be told, she loves the guy to pieces and can't believe its over..poor girl

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Surviving Churchill" Tonto Dikeh Hints At Writing A Tell-all Book by ahiboilandgas: 2:52pm On May 03, 2019
supremenews:
@titiloyeblog.com

Tonto Dikeh has dropped hints that she'll write a tell-all book about her failed marriage to Churchill Olakunle Oladunni.

The mother-of-one, who has been in the news for days after she released a tell-all video as well as evidence to counter claims made by her ex-husband and make some claims of her own, has now said a tell-all book will come next and it will be titled "Surviving Churchill".

She said that if he tries to sue her, she will simply change the name of the book and go ahead to publish.

She wrote on Instagram: "Woke up this morning with the spirit of a writer."

She followed her words with several 'rolling on the floor and crying' emojis, then added:

Source: https://www.titiloyeblog.com/2019/05/surviving-churchill-tonto-dikeh-hints.html

fake woman u say na 40 sec man but he born pikin with u ,u say he doesn't not have anything but u sold his jeep 14 m ,this woman is a lair

9 Likes

Re: "Surviving Churchill" Tonto Dikeh Hints At Writing A Tell-all Book by Wallade(m): 2:53pm On May 03, 2019
I believe she is broke and desperately looking for money. Tonto needs serious psychological help. I am starting to think she may be depressed and soon start exhibiting suicidal tendencies.

3 Likes

Re: "Surviving Churchill" Tonto Dikeh Hints At Writing A Tell-all Book by Nobody: 2:53pm On May 03, 2019
She should write a book about how she manages to survive herself. Such a toxic mass of repugnance encased in a human body. Must be hellish in that body.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Surviving Churchill" Tonto Dikeh Hints At Writing A Tell-all Book by timsbee(f): 2:53pm On May 03, 2019
Una sure say this girl never mad

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Surviving Churchill" Tonto Dikeh Hints At Writing A Tell-all Book by Pidginwhisper: 2:54pm On May 03, 2019
undecided
Re: "Surviving Churchill" Tonto Dikeh Hints At Writing A Tell-all Book by MissRaine69(f): 2:54pm On May 03, 2019
I need to write one too called “ Surviving Tonto”

12 Likes

Re: "Surviving Churchill" Tonto Dikeh Hints At Writing A Tell-all Book by arantess: 2:54pm On May 03, 2019
Una no dey tire for these kind news?
Re: "Surviving Churchill" Tonto Dikeh Hints At Writing A Tell-all Book by SoNature(m): 2:55pm On May 03, 2019
Churchill made the biggest mistake of his life by marrying Tonto embarassed

5 Likes

Re: "Surviving Churchill" Tonto Dikeh Hints At Writing A Tell-all Book by SlimBrawnie(f): 2:55pm On May 03, 2019
She has already told it all na, so people will still buy the book to read what again?

10 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Stella Damasus' Beautiful "Tribute" To Her Mum / Ipcraft To Give Out Monthly Subscription To His Followers On Instagram Weekly / Toyin Abraham Is Engaged, Not Married Yet – Manager

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.