Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,361 members, 7,819,300 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:00 PM

Stephanie And Stephan; #beyond The Wedding Day Episode 5 - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Stephanie And Stephan; #beyond The Wedding Day Episode 5 (562 Views)

Stephanie And Stephan; The Wedding Day Episode 3 / Stephanie And Stephan; The Wedding Day Episode 2 / Stephanie And Stephan; The Wedding Day Episode 1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Stephanie And Stephan; #beyond The Wedding Day Episode 5 by Nobody: 3:14pm On Feb 15, 2017
You murdered an unborn child Stephan, how could you be so cruel', Stephanie said,weeping her eyes out. Neither Styles nor Simi could find their voices as they wept uncontrollably.
'Sewa's case was different, i was really developing feelings for her but a week before she told me she was pregnant, i met you again, right there in the city of Abuja. I met you as single as ever, the feelings came rushing again like a running tap that has been closed for a long time, like a waterfall during the rainy season and i gave it yet another trial. But Stephanie, without blinking you accepted to date me. So, i decided to call it quit with Sewa and then, she told me she was pregnant. Like a squirrel caught in a trap, i couldn't think straight, all that echoed in my head was a means of escape. Am really sorry Stephanie, everything i did was for the sake of love, maybe have gone too far but i couldn't help myself from falling in love with you, over and over again. And though it has been a long time, i felt as if you've been right here by my side all along'.
Sighing loudly, Stephanie said, 'It's owkay Stephan, i love you, and i'll always do, i understand everything you did and why you did 'em. Am not a saint, am as much of a sinner as you, and for life to bring us together still, after all these years, i will marry you'.
Stephan burst into fresh sobs, Stephanie has always been different. Handling issues with every sense of maturity and understanding.
'They say,''two things bring about real satisfaction in humans; absolute forgiveness and mortal vindication'', you've gotten blamed and they've been vindicated, right there, in church of God. And God sees your heart. Together we'll go and beg for their forgiveness, everyone of them and i hope they're able to forgive absolutely. As for the child, i'll take and raise as my own, provided you don't have anything to do with the mother again'.
'Thank you so much Stephanie, i promise to never have anything to do with any other woman again. I'll love and cherish you with every breathe in me.
And you'll be to me,a treasure never to be lost or misused'.
THE END

Stay connected for my upcoming story titled "ENTANGLED SOULS"

(1) (Reply)

My Experience As A Welder Complete Story / His Imperfection 1 / Are Writers Lonely?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.