Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,842 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:27 AM

Nigerian Man Welcomes His First Child After 9 Years Of Marriage. Photos - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nigerian Man Welcomes His First Child After 9 Years Of Marriage. Photos (23310 Views)

Couple Expecting Twins Welcome Triplets After 9 Years Of Waiting (Photos) / Man Welcomes First Child At 87 (Photos) / Unemployed Man Welcomes Quintuplets In Abuja (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Welcomes His First Child After 9 Years Of Marriage. Photos by fpeter(f): 5:09pm On Feb 15, 2017
Congratulations to the family!
Oluwa remember us too and others in TTC thread.
Re: Nigerian Man Welcomes His First Child After 9 Years Of Marriage. Photos by harizonal123(m): 5:11pm On Feb 15, 2017
Gallant baby boy. See the way the baby just balance like me kiss
Re: Nigerian Man Welcomes His First Child After 9 Years Of Marriage. Photos by harizonal123(m): 5:13pm On Feb 15, 2017
Re: Nigerian Man Welcomes His First Child After 9 Years Of Marriage. Photos by Firstcitizen: 5:22pm On Feb 15, 2017
kubusify:
A piece of advice for the man, Please, go and do a DNA test to ascertain if the child is actually yours. I don't want to hear stories that touch the heart after 32 years.

Seconded.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Welcomes His First Child After 9 Years Of Marriage. Photos by Opakan2: 5:46pm On Feb 15, 2017
the mumu won't do DNA now o..

later we'll see stories that touch the kidney of how an ancestor broke down in tears after thirty something years.
Trust women at your own peril

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Welcomes His First Child After 9 Years Of Marriage. Photos by bigiyaro(m): 5:54pm On Feb 15, 2017
I hope he has confirmed the paternity with 3 DNA tests.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Welcomes His First Child After 9 Years Of Marriage. Photos by sholay2011(m): 5:55pm On Feb 15, 2017
This baby fine like kilode!

May your testimony be permanent sir.
Re: Nigerian Man Welcomes His First Child After 9 Years Of Marriage. Photos by ufuosman(m): 6:01pm On Feb 15, 2017
Cute baby, welcome to the world
Re: Nigerian Man Welcomes His First Child After 9 Years Of Marriage. Photos by Firstcitizen: 6:36pm On Feb 15, 2017
This guy better wise up and check that baby.

I know a guy who wanted to bring his family to the UK and his favourite amongst his 3 kids was found not to be his biological child. This dude became a shadow of himself and very depressed. He did the tests 3 times with independent labs and all the same result. Guess the strangest part of the story.
The wife still denies cheating on him to this moment. She claimed they swapped the child at the hospital after birth. A test was done on her and the child and it came back 99.99999% +. She still denies. Fear women!
Re: Nigerian Man Welcomes His First Child After 9 Years Of Marriage. Photos by TonyeBarcanista(m): 6:59pm On Feb 15, 2017
The man should do DNA test.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Welcomes His First Child After 9 Years Of Marriage. Photos by Nobody: 7:00pm On Feb 15, 2017
CastedDude:
A Nigerian man based in South Africa has shared his story after welcoming his first baby after 9 years of marriage. The man who revealed he , he got married late at the age of 39 and his wife 35 -said that they did not marry as early as they would both want to due to errors caused by circumstances, including ignorance.

The man also revealed how he refused to marry a lady due to her educational qualifications. He later married another lady 10 years after the lady he loved so much but never told her -married another man.

According to him, he discovered his wife was an 'outcast' after many years of childlessness as they began asking themselves questions. Finally, they did their restitution with intense prayer and fasting before the miracle came.

See more details below

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2017/02/nigerian-man-welcomes-his-first-child-9.html

HE ISNT THE FATHER

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Welcomes His First Child After 9 Years Of Marriage. Photos by TonyeBarcanista(m): 7:01pm On Feb 15, 2017
Firstcitizen:
This guy better wise up and check that baby.

I know a guy who wanted to bring his family to the UK and his favourite amongst his 3 kids was found not to be his biological child. This dude became a shadow of himself and very depressed. He did the tests 3 times with independent labs and all the same result. Guess the strangest part of the story.
The wife still denies cheating on him to this moment. She claimed they swapped the child at the hospital after birth. A test was done on her and the child and it came back 99.99999% +. She still denies. Fear women!
Is the wife related to a guy called Linus?
Re: Nigerian Man Welcomes His First Child After 9 Years Of Marriage. Photos by flyforall: 7:05pm On Feb 15, 2017
Praise GOD...oya all u don jazzies go and marry oh.
Re: Nigerian Man Welcomes His First Child After 9 Years Of Marriage. Photos by chukwudi06(m): 7:08pm On Feb 15, 2017
Congrats, let d miracle go round in Jesus name. Amen
Re: Nigerian Man Welcomes His First Child After 9 Years Of Marriage. Photos by Nobody: 7:45pm On Feb 15, 2017
Aww what a cute baby. He looks just like his mom.
Re: Nigerian Man Welcomes His First Child After 9 Years Of Marriage. Photos by peacemara54(m): 8:19pm On Feb 15, 2017
We sell pure, raw, unadulterated honey. We supply nationwide
Re: Nigerian Man Welcomes His First Child After 9 Years Of Marriage. Photos by Danfuster(m): 1:00am On Feb 16, 2017
God bless the new born, however... Pls endeavour to do a DNA test and maybe save us an after 32 yrs story that touch. Don't wanna see an old man wailing profusely.

My 2kobo
Re: Nigerian Man Welcomes His First Child After 9 Years Of Marriage. Photos by barallanee(f): 4:37am On Feb 16, 2017
Wow,cute baebiiii kiss
Re: Nigerian Man Welcomes His First Child After 9 Years Of Marriage. Photos by Psoul(m): 6:22am On Feb 16, 2017
DJInfluence:
Hahaha, My guy you hash oh.. Na me cause nigeria recession wey you dey provoke like this?. Anyway, na only pic i see, so if na true you talk, then i trowey plenty apology to the forum and the family of the man.

Lol....So Nairaland don become Naija Movie where u just look at the pictures on the cover pack and you will be able to tell what will happen in the movie.

Abeg bros dont be lazy. Try to read b4 commenting or pass without commenting. Much love bro.
Re: Nigerian Man Welcomes His First Child After 9 Years Of Marriage. Photos by nikz(f): 6:39am On Feb 16, 2017
Wow he's so cute. Your mercy Lord is all we need

(1) (2) (Reply)

End of story. / Couple Who Married After 3 Weeks Of Meeting Celebrate 4th Wedding Anniversary / Man's 7 Children Die In Katsina Grenade Explosion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.